Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The really sad things about incels

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
The only thing we have is each other, since everyone else despises or ignores us. The only way most of us can be happy is by bonding with other incels, but most of us are also too autistic to befriend one another. Therefore we end up rotting in perpetual loneliness.

Myself included. Although I at least tried to get together with my old friend from school who's definitely an incel, but he's too mentally gone to do more than chat online. Really how many of you faggots even have IRL friends?

Some of my only friends: @Animecel2D @dungeondragon @Mellatt @Betrayed @AsgardTheFatcel @Lv99_BixNood @Intellau_Celistic @LeFrenchCel @wereq @NorthernWind @MiSKiRaT

Last edited:
Betrayed
@Betrayed
:feelsaww:

friendhavers can eat shit

Some of my only friends: @Animecel2D @dungeondragon @Mellatt @Betrayed @AsgardTheFatcel @Lv99_BixNood @Intellau_Celistic @LeFrenchCel @wereq @NorthernWind @MiSKiRaT
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Thanks bro :feelsautistic:

Tbh brocels are the only people I can relate to.
Every people I know/knew IRL mogged me.

The only thing we have is each other, since everyone else despises or ignores us. The only way most of us can be happy is by bonding with other incels, but most of us are also too autistic to befriend one another. Therefore we end up rotting in perpetual loneliness.

Just killing time hEre befoRe my last dance everything will come in time :feelsaww:

At least some people found brocels here. But online "friends" can only go so far. Especially since you don't know if you're being groomed by a three-letter agent.

I never had an true friend in real life. Before joining this place i never had an online friend also.

I remember when i joined this place how excited and happy i was for finally having a place with people i can be open about some private thoughts and i could relate to everyone here on some level. Im happy for that.

We dont have each other

is about pure luck.
Maybe it's that you're non-neurotypical, just like the rest of us — it has nothing to do with "luck".
It is what it is, my beloved friend.

Wo shi >
Fe5e269538b6b9325873f5897c1f723c

Friends don't exist

Your "friends" just backstab you anyway when the situation suits them and hurt you with things that you told them you are self conscious about. Even my sister did it fuck that stupid useless bitch

At least some people found brocels here. But online "friends" can only go so far. Especially since you don't know if you're being groomed by a three-letter agent.
This is the thing.

Online folks are not IRL local folks.

You'll. Need a good way to verify anyone you wish to communication with.

I usually use content as my guide.

Recently, I talked via telly to an author with a pseudonym. He was shocked that I instantly trusted him.

But it was easy because he had a legit website.

Tbh, I respect his privacy, and will not abuse his contact information. I value his perspectives too much.

But edgelords? Boring kids? About the only gdmf here that I would fully trust is that smartass nigger, @BlkPillPres ! But he's so smart that he hates me! Lol...

Outside this forum i only have a mask to be accepted by normies. But here people are autistic enough to understand my pain. I don't know if we can call online people friends but I do know I enjoy talking with you guys

Many of us fight each other for some egirls which is the saddest shit ever. Bros before hoes.

imagine an incel not even wanting to be your friend. brutal.