Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reality for early Gen Z/late Millennial Chads in the current year.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8L3VuGr/

Women would rather have a polygamous relationship with Chads than touch any dude who is sub-6. This is regarding people around my age, I can count the number of times on one hand where I have seen a woman my age with a sub-Chadlite this past year, and I literally live on a college campus.

I almost think the sub-8 meme is coming to fruition. At this rate, regarding the next wave of Gen Z men born 2008 and after, at least 80% of them will be incels.

He's not even a fucking chad, he's literally just tall, white, and has a trendy haircut

Once again proving that it's HEIGHT > FACE

cringy whores, they don't have any personality, wait, i'm wrong, the only personality they have is to be a fuckmeat for the top men

Tik Tok can be seen as a digital form of weapon produced in China to induce accelerationism of western decay and downfall.

He's not even a fucking chad, he's literally just tall, white, and has a trendy haircut

cope

Yup, women would rather share Chads with dozens of other women than have a non-Chad all to themselves. That's why we must vehemently rejected normies and feminists who always retort to such observations with "men are just the same" bullshit.

No, in that regard, men are definitely not the same. The vast majority of men would rather have an average-looking woman be loyal to them than share a Stacy with dozens of other guys.

thank you for daily dose of copium

no matter their looks, bullets are still faster
Bullets don't usually get you laid ?
I'll take 5 grams of hard copium and a chocolate chip cookie with whipped cream on the side, thanks :ahegao:

Army Guard GIF by NationalGuard

Yep, guy's lit a tall mid-tier normie keek :feelskek::feelskek:
Also vast majority of these hoes are demons, they don't even consider us humans

Chad is Chad. We is inkrel. This is the foid paradigm. It isn't rationnal and the scale of it can't really be deciphered by us. Get over it buddy boyo.

Women would rather have a polygamous relationship with Chads than touch any dude who is sub-6.
this can be seen in nature, no question that humans can and will act the same

I agree. I mean, he's not a real Chad. But his face is still above average. Considering that and what you said, his SMV is relatively high.

brutal us ethnics would never be allowed near these white stacies:fuk:

I Don't Know What's Going On In The Video.