Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real world problem and why Women are rising and men are falling

ShiroX

ShiroX

Banned
-
Think of how much employment us men would have if women weren't taking our jobs, back then we used to just compete with other guys, now we have to compete with men and women, most girls were just nurses or hookers or housewives now women are being pushed to whore and be independent which is only making it worse for us
Women are not meant to lead yet they are becoming CEO's, and making more or as much as men.
They are telling women to go to college so they can get in deep debt for some women's discharge liberal arts degree, also they go to college to mingle with chads and the rest are just ccp agents

Don’t care. Women should just do all the work while males play video games and get more copes in the future, like AI and VR adventures and sex

Noooooo You should be blaming each other the beaners the negros! Oy vey

just cope to death, why you even care about the world

I've given up on education and work for now, I don't see any reason to do either when it will not give me the one thing I desire more than anything. Of course I will eventually go back to jobs but for now I'm just another neet who sees no reason to compete in the rat race when I'm not the one who gets the reward.

Its the reason why we are incels
just cope to death, why you even care about the world
women no longer need men as husbands since they have that role so they go for The Scott for pleasure

this is the woman century for sure

our whole society is made to please them. Even though surely, we are the ones doing all the dirty work to make this crap function, who knows, in the future robots will take our function as well and men will have no use at all...

Its the reason why we are incels

women no longer need men as husbands since they have that role so they go for The Scott for pleasure
yeah bro, itz over. why care then

Noooooo You should be blaming each other the beaners the negros! Oy vey
I’m a collegecel too. But yeah foids need to be kicked out of the universities and workforce since they make it 100x harder for incels to get internships and jobs and make university hell for trucels like me

Don’t care. Women should just do all the work while males play video games and get more copes in the future, like AI and VR adventures and sex
High iq AF

let society Know it Is done for , it wronged and abadoned Most man and now These Shitters have to pay the price.

High iq AF

let society Know it Is done for , it wronged and abadoned Most man and now These Shitters have to pay the price.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back