Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the real reason why people hate niggers (and other ethnics)

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Water is wet thread but basically because they're usually quite ugly. All the other things are basically cherrypick stuff people do justify their disgust to the looks aspect. "But blacks commit x% of crimes" BS, you know not all blacks commit crimes, and even them back in the Jim Crow days when they didn't people already hated them. It was the looks all along.

This also applies to other ethnics in a scale, the uglier the ethnicity, more racism they will experience.

Niggers deserve hate not just cause ugly. Niggers own dangerous pitbulls and have threatened to kill me a few times. Also a nigger once robbed a $20 bill from me, a decade plus back. Fuck niggers.

Niggers deserve hate not just cause ugly. Niggers own dangerous pitbulls and have threatened to kill me a few times. Also a nigger once robbed a $20 bill from me, a decade plus back. Fuck niggers.
this and they are negative iq who the fuck gives human rights to animals

this and they are negative iq who the fuck gives human rights to animals
Indeed. I lived in a homeless shelter when was in middle school. I saw many low IQ niggers, breeding niglets to leech off welfare. Stupid fucking pests. Most of them at the shelter were low IQ, dirty,smelly and obnoxious noise making trash.

There was a "dog rekt" thread active on 4chan a few hours ago. Literally had a pitbull eat another dog alive.

I believe there is a difference between blacks and niggers, niggers are the lowlifes of blacks put at a much higher percentage

Low IQ thread.

I wish people hated niggers. Niggers are basically idolized, especially in white countries, considered good in sports, social and everyone assume they have big dicks. Leftcels want to have them as friends to virtue signal. Holes want to fuck them due to their zoophilia and dickpill. Niggers can't even be incel as proven by all the exposed "blackcel" frauds in this very forum.

JFL at comparing niggers with actual truecel races like rices and curries.
Fags here post 8/10 Chads with 2/10 noodles as "proof" of JBW, but if I post a 2/10 nigger with a 9/10 giga Stacy then I get a warning for "race baiting". Even in this forum the truth about niggers is hidden. They always have to be the victim.

The few people that do not like minorities have good reasons to in the fact that these people do overwhelming crime.

How is a European suppose to get along with a Muslim refugee when the refugee is commiting 90% of crimes in his home nation and hates the European?

How is a white American suppose to get along with a black person who is adamantly in support of tearing down the white races statues and society in favor of some shitty jew pushed globalist non culture state?

Low IQ thread.

I wish people hated niggers. Niggers are basically idolized, especially in white countries, considered good in sports, social and everyone assume they have big dicks. Leftcels want to have them as friends to virtue signal. Holes want to fuck them due to their zoophilia and dickpill. Niggers can't even be incel as proven by all the exposed "blackcel" frauds in this very forum.

The few people that do not like minorities have good reasons to in the fact that these people do overwhelming crime.

How is a European suppose to get along with a Muslim refugee when the refugee is commiting 90% of crimes in his home nation and hates the European?

How is a white American suppose to get along with a black person who is adamantly in support of tearing down the white races statues and society in favor of some shitty jew pushed globalist non culture state?
The funny part is that these whites do not even hate them, they are constantly kissing their asses, in politics, in media, etc. if one of the whites dares to talk shit about niggers/sandniggers they are immediately ostracized, lose their job, etc.

Why tf would you hate someone because he's ugly, this is not right. I hate some ethnicities more than other because of crime statics, behaviour, i even hate a good percentage of my ethnicity.
Hating someone because he's ugly is retarded.

Niggers identify themselves with the pitbulls, because pitbulls are the niggers of the dog races. They are constantly attacking and killing and its never their fault, everyone always find excuses for them and keep spreading them like a plague.

It's a mystery

Attachments

• mlkjr.jpg
    mlkjr.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 88
Low IQ thread.

JFL at comparing niggers with actual truecel races like rices and curries.
Fags here post 8/10 Chads with 2/10 noodles as "proof" of JBW, but if I post a 2/10 nigger with a 9/10 giga Stacy then I get a warning for "race baiting". Even in this forum the truth about niggers is hidden. They always have to be the victim.
Based Age of Empires cel

I always JFL at Niggers who want to act like abused victims

I believe there is a difference between blacks and niggers, niggers are the lowlifes of blacks put at a much higher percentage
fair enough, a semantic distinction, but that's not what I believe most people who hate black people think.

Also, I guess it's a given but being a lowlife is not exactly a black thing, there are lowlives and thugs of any race. Wouldn't it be logical to hate the lowlife behaviour rather than force a certain association to black people just to hate on them? I don't really see and it wouldn't make sense indeed someone hate white people due to some white trash percentage who commit crimes and are obnoxious pieces of shit.

And as much as racist people like to bring things like "black people commit more crimes proportionally" still, people who commit crimes overall are a tiny percentage of a whole population, isn't it unfair? It just doesn't make sense. I don't believe these people are commiting crimes BECAUSE they're black...

So let's keep it real, the average stormcel here don't really care about that part, I don't believe they even want to know, they just want to hate blacks and I believe the reason for that is (even if unconscious) the way they look.

Why tf would you hate someone because he's ugly, this is not right. I hate some ethnicities more than other because of crime statics, behaviour, i even hate a good percentage of my ethnicity.
Hating someone because he's ugly is retarded.
It's not right, but it's reality. All users here should know that much.

The funny part is that these whites do not even hate them, they are constantly kissing their asses, in politics, in media, etc. if one of the whites dares to talk shit about niggers/sandniggers they are immediately ostracized, lose their job, etc.
why you keep kissing these stormcels' asses as if any of that was somehow a reality in your life? You want that badly to be accepted by your white western masters in their ethnic free circlejerk? jfl

why you keep kissing these stormcels' asses as if any of that was somehow a reality in your life? You want that badly to be accepted by your white western masters in their ethnic free circlejerk? jfl
The only difference between you and me is that I am not a hypocrite. If we had the chance to live in a white or a nigger country we both would choose the white one, the difference is that you are not honest about it.

Niggers are hypocrites as well, always crying about how awful whites are, but ALL of them would jump in any chance they get to live in a white country, and those who already do, never leave to go live among other niggers.

If we had the chance to live in a white or a nigger country we both would choose the white one

Niggers are hypocrites as well, always crying about how awful whites are, but ALL of them would jump in any chance they get to live in a white country, and those who already do, never leave to go live among other niggers.
TRUE

The only difference between you and me is that I am not a hypocrite. If we had the chance to live in a white or a nigger country we both would choose the white one, the difference is that you are not honest about it.

I'd definitely live in a better country with a developed economy, I'm pretty open about it, but unlike you I don't really see it through these lens, like a "white country" or a "black country" or whatever. That alone speaks volumes about you though.

(but for the sake of the argument, so what? I don't have to ask permission to some honkies just because they happened to be born there and kiss their asses to gain points with them as if they're doing me a favor for letting me in.)

Anyhow, you see, you don't see the individuals, you only see groups you can categorize and stereotype, ''niggers'' is a lot of people, that's like saying all white people all hate black only because you do (and yeah, ik the thread title, ofc it's a figure of speech). I know blacks who are pieces of shit and blacks who are very nice people, same goes for white people.

I just don't like the idea of judging people by the way they look, isn't it one of the reasons we're here?

I'd definitely live in a better country with a developed economy, I'm pretty open about it, but unlike you I don't really see it through these lens, like a "white country" or a "black country" or whatever. That alone speaks volumes about you though.

(but for the sake of the argument, so what? I don't have to ask permission to some honkies just because they happened to be born there and kiss their asses to gain points with them as if they're doing me a favor for letting me in.)

Anyhow, you see, you don't see the individuals, you only see groups you can categorize and stereotype, ''niggers'' is a lot of people, that's like saying all white people all hate black only because you do (and yeah, ik the thread title, ofc it's a figure of speech). I know blacks who are pieces of shit and blacks who are very nice people, same goes for white people.

I just don't like the idea of judging people by the way they look, isn't it one of the reasons we're here?
I bet you believe Africa is not developed because Europeans stole shiny rocks under the ground... lmao
Sure I know there are negroes who are not thugs, that does not change the fact its NOT an incel race and does not change the fact all nigger places are shitholes.

Racism is another branch of lookism, and we need to start pointing that out more. Skin color, facial features, hair color....that's LOOKS!

I bet you believe Africa is not developed because Europeans stole shiny rocks under the ground... lmao
Nah, but I bet you never took a minute to do any research on Africa. Most african countries are fairly new, many gained their independency by the mid seventies. Still, not all countries in Africa are absolute shitholes, some of them are doing pretty well and have quite healthy economies (and societies).

(While we do have rich countries who are just getting by on dept rollovers and coping with shitty demographics, this century can be a surprise)
Racism is another branch of lookism, and we need to start pointing that out more. Skin color, facial features, hair color....that's LOOKS!
On point, brocel.

Humanity is one giant nigger on a niggierifed planet.

We all live in a nigger of of our own niggering.

May the one and only nigger save us all.
Images 27

True. High IQ post.

this but with gypsies in my case , i got beat up by packs of em just because i was white multiple times , when you're a lone white surrounded by them they see you as prey

On an individual level I don't hate anybody, but when the groupthink kicks in, that becomes a problem.

Cope.
Blacks = niggers
Niggers = blacks

Absolutely NO if, ands, or buts.

The guys in this thread be like :soy:

op is infiltrator from IT making outrageously racist threads to undermine the incel image. beware of subversion.

im just sick of all the soyculturism in america, constantly seeing interracial couples in commercials and ethnictards always making headlines because they're brown and the jew soy agenda is making this world retarded

If i were to walk down the sidewalk and a white person is coming, I think nothing of it.
If i were to walk down the sidewalk and a nigger is coming, I am prepared for whatever nigger-shit they have concocting in their chimp brain. I dont give a shit how he looks.
Retarded nigger cope thread, find a busy highway to jog down.

Foids are the enemy, blackcels are on our side and are no worse than the rest of us

Foids are the enemy, blackcels are on our side and are no worse than the rest of us

IT infiltrators spam racism and puerile inflammatory content for purposes of disruption and subversion.

I hate them for their negativ iq

Nah, but I bet you never took a minute to do any research on Africa. Most african countries are fairly new, many gained their independency by the mid seventies. Still, not all countries in Africa are absolute shitholes, some of them are doing pretty well and have quite healthy economies (and societies).

(While we do have rich countries who are just getting by on dept rollovers and coping with shitty demographics, this century can be a surprise)
Africa developed anytime now guys!!

It just so happens that high IQ nations developed earlier (China, Europe) and Africa never developed. Normally the excuse is "colonialism", your excuse is the countries being new, which is ironic because if it weren't for Europeans to mark the lands, Africa wouldn't even have countries, just tribes scattered around.

this but with gypsies in my case , i got beat up by packs of em just because i was white multiple times , when you're a lone white surrounded by them they see you as prey
I have heard every European nation hates em. Should have wiped em off tbh. Too late now.

Africa developed anytime now guys!!

It just so happens that high IQ nations developed earlier (China, Europe) and Africa never developed. Normally the excuse is "colonialism", your excuse is the countries being new, which is ironic because if it weren't for Europeans to mark the lands, Africa wouldn't even have countries, just tribes scattered around.
you're just proving my point, you don't have any solid reason or arguments, you don't want to learn things that may change your close-minded view, you just want to hate blacks for the sake of it.

keep sperging out and embarrassing yourself.

you're just proving my point, you don't have any solid reason or arguments, you don't want to learn things that may change your close-minded view, you just want to hate blacks for the sake of it.

keep sperging out and embarrassing yourself.
I gave you two solid arguments, which completely destroyed your "but countries are new" argument. Both conveniently ignored by you. You must be a nigger yourself, considering your low IQ, although you didn't threaten to assault me yet which is a classic negroid trait.

I gave you two solid arguments, which completely destroyed your "but countries are new" argument. Both conveniently ignored by you. You must be a nigger yourself, considering your low IQ, although you didn't threaten to assault me yet which is a classic negroid trait.
nah you didn't. You don't even seem to know what is an argument, arguments are not throwing statements or opinions, you can't take values or claims out of facts or premises without presenting some solid evidence to support so. It's basic logic, I'm literally schooling you on basic rhetoric.

Just go back to your basement where you blame niggers for not getting pussy and accept you have been mogged.

nah you didn't. You don't even seem to know what is an argument, arguments are not throwing statements or opinions, you can't take values or claims out of facts or premises without presenting some solid evidence to support so. It's basic logic, I'm literally schooling you on basic rhetoric.

Just go back to your basement where you blame niggers for not getting pussy and accept you have been mogged.
How ironic, you started this low IQ thread by claiming people hate niggers simply because they are ugly, and now you are implying niggers are good looking and that I was "mogged" by them. You can't keep the same argument for long without contradicting yourself. It's always a good thing to expose you as the jackass that you are, although the many posts in this very thread by other users were enough to burst your bubble.

The way you are constantly trying to make excuses for niggers make you sound like such a cucked redditor. Denying the race pill makes you dumber than any flat-earther. Race-deniers, gender-deniers, lowest IQ creatures on this planet.

People hate niggers because they behave like fucking animals, and justify their vile behavior on "muh opreshun"

Water is wet thread but basically because they're usually quite ugly. All the other things are basically cherrypick stuff people do justify their disgust to the looks aspect. "But blacks commit x% of crimes" BS, you know not all blacks commit crimes, and even them back in the Jim Crow days when they didn't people already hated them. It was the looks all along.

This also applies to other ethnics in a scale, the uglier the ethnicity, more racism they will experience.
Idk black males are usually way more sexually dimorphic. You have a point with curries and asians, and to a lesser extent latinos though.