Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The real reason for "paedogeddon"

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
OK who knows the reference. lol

No pressure to watch any of it but skipping through for a second will explain it! Classic episode!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

ANYWAY, that's not the point at all. XD

The point is... I think the real reason for this obsessive, intensive war against pedos is to keep all men away from children and teens, as much as possible. So boys don't learn to become men and are therefore feminised. That's also why we can't have decent male role models in entertainment, etc.

Maybe this is really obvious, I dunno. It's just something that occurred to me. Not that there's anything wrong with going after paedophiles, but it never used to be so intense and paranoid before about 2000.

It's to hate ugly men. I've been baselessly called a pedo so many times, and it's just people trying to tear me down more because I'm ugly.

hating on pedos is just a roundabout way of hating on men

Brass Eye was too funny man. They wouldn't let shows like that get made now.

Brass Eye was too funny man. They wouldn't let shows like that get made now.

Yeah it was good! I used to watch a lot of that and also The Day Today, and a little bit of Jam :)