Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real black pill is that people are not good people

• Thread starter pokemondetectivecel
  • Start date
pokemondetectivecel

pokemondetectivecel

Greycel
★★
In my opinion -

The blue pill can be summarized up as - People are generally good people, if you are disadvantaged (socially) you are a bad person (have a bad personality)

The black pill can be summarized as - People are generally not good people and their actions are based on context and self benefit (largely socially) rather than morals

In my opinion (and anyone who is being honest) good people don't exist, not in this world anyway. I will give some points.

1. Most humans eat animals which is pretty gruesome if you ask me. These animals often have bad living conditions, are put in artificial environments that stresses them out, fed bad feed etc. Many humans once hunted their prey making them become exhausted then bleed out before consuming them. Already you have a world where to survive as a human you need to murder other creatures. I am not a vegan I eat a lot of meat and believe it is the most nutritious thing you can consume but lets not kid ourselves that this existence is a bloody one. Imagine someone cutting the head off of your loved ones (not that I have any jfl my family hates me) then other creatures eating their body parts. Veganism is not an alternative as the crop deaths from birds, rodents, insects etc. will occur and the environmental damage from shipping food from across the world will be bad. The most moral thing you could do is be a vegetarian which I have considered but when I am faced with such a cruel, unforgiving world that doesn't reward my moralfagging and wants me dead then I will consume meat fuck it. If to live optimally you have to support the murdering of other creatures then the majority of people are already NOT good people. Either are vegans. To be a good person in this case you would need to fast yourself to death. To LIVE is to not be a good person. If you were born a cow the average person would eat you. The reason they don't eat you as a human is social consequence.

2. The fact that war exists. Think about the brutality of war. It started with people throwing rocks at each other I would assume which is very gruesome and painful. It evolved into people using tomahawks and spears then progressed into swords where sharp metal rods are jammed into people to destroy their organs or make them bleed out painfully. In history often times whoever lost's society would be destroyed with all the men killed and women taken as rape slaves. Humans have constantly found new ways to kill each other. It has gotten to a point where people have no problem burning other people alive. While it could be argued that many people alive right now do not support war we all know that if this was another time period or it was socially acceptable everyone would rush to war as humans get satisfaction from killing others or seeing others get hurt. A good example of this would be websites like liveleak being popular. If humans were generally good people war would cease to exist or not exist.

3. Violent crimes such as knife attacks, acid attacks, beheadings, cutting off limbs, burning people alive, rape (doesn't occur often with females but many people wish men get raped in prison further proving they are not good people), drunk driving resulting in people dying, police shooting people (especially female cops), punching people and having their head splatter on the side of the car park, jumping of peoples head making them mentally retarded. All these things occur every day yet we all assume it happens to other people when we see it in media etc. yet these are very real things and happen often. If you are an ugly man people will have a tendency to get violent towards you. Humans have an unquenchable thirst for violence (from what I have observed) and will use any excuse to take it out on an ugly male. Many men are killed in third world countries over mere accusations. When you see what humans do to each other on a daily basis you realize how brutal humanity can be.

4. Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

5. False accusations. If you have ever consumed MGTOW content or media in the last few years you would know that many women make up false rape accusations against men. They do it to virtue signal and get victim point/attention from society. Many men are falsely accused of crimes in a multitude of issues. You have SJW's actively trying to ruin mens lives on twitter and nobody does anything. The fact that there are many predatory people in this world and nobody tries to reform/make this behavior politically incorrect means they are bystanders who are only looking out for themselves. Perhaps they themselves get satisfaction from seeing peoples lives ruined so they say nothing. Most marriages end in divorce and often involves women cheating without the man even knowing.

6. Society lying to men about the black pill to benefit women (self explanatory)

Conclusion

You have so many examples of humans being bad people but all these things are normalized. When you think of war you think of knights fighting for a noble cause, not guts being stabbed out then an entire societies men being killed as the women are taken as rape slaves. When you think of violent crime you think of some guy with a black bag robbing a bank not someones head being exploded by a gun. When you think of bullying you think of some 80's highschool scenario not someones life being ruined and unable to get employment. The blue pill narrative is that everyone is a good person yet everyone lies to men about looks not mattering and actively sets out to sabotage/lie to men. To think this world is good is beyond stupidity its a survival of the fittest death arena disguised as a "society" where everyone lies that they dont want to see everyone elses lives ruined or people in prison/dead. Don't have expectations for people, don't trust anyone. Assume everyone wants you dead as from what I have observed there are no good people in this world. Imagine trusting someone who judges you based on your jawline. The black pill has proven that humans are nothing more than assholes who are not good people and just care about self benefit. Morals is a very autistic thing that requires higher thinking that won't get you anywhere.

TL;DR

Humans kill, cheat, steal, lie actively in their every day life and are not good people

@Master pin this

Life is agony. I never understood why you should be grateful for people who brought you into this world. Like, how someone can be grateful for being thrown into arena where other, more powerful people can hunt you and kill you?

Humans are tribalistic beast animals, its all moging, survival and hoarding. In wars the real humans nature comes out on surface. People get shocked by wars because they see it as uncivilized thing of the past from which they moved on. Its the true human nature from which it cant be escaped.

Depending on your might and personality youre either a hunter or the prey, weak people arent necessarily better persons, they are just more afraid. What is anyway a good or bad person? Everyone fight their own wars for personal interests.
@Master pin this
:yes:

I have never liked people and never will. That is the real blackpill for me. I know how people really are and people are sick fucks. Even with laws in place, people still behave like animals. People are jealous insecure fucks which is the root cause of greed imo. And of course, greed and money are the root of evil in human society.

I guess I have always been blackpilled. But joining this forum made it official as I got to see the data, the numbers, and meet like minded people.

Last edited:
Another greycel longpost *yawn*

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LIKE, EAT CHIPS AND WHACK OFF

I'm not reading your novel but yes people are scum,I'd rather help a dog than a normie scum.

Life is agony. I never understood why you should be grateful for people who brought you into this world. Like, how someone can be grateful for being thrown into arena where other, more powerful people can hunt you and kill you?
Nobody would apply the same logic to other scenarios. If you forced someone to go to a dangerous place against their will where they can potentially be killed or tortured then society would consider that bad. But somehow bringing a child into a world of murders, murder victims, poor, sick, bullies, bully victims, victims of prison rape/torture/disfigurement, cartel members, SJW's trying to ruin peoples lives, psychopaths, sociopaths, burn/acid victims, predatory governments that doesn't care about the well being of its citizens, black pill deniers etc. is something to be grateful for. The only thing you can guarantee a child growing up is death nothing else. We are born into this world to put up with people who we are brainwashed into thinking are good and lied to about the black pill. I am not and never will be grateful for being born.
Humans are tribalistic beast animals, its all moging, survival and hoarding. In wars the real humans nature comes out on surface. People get shocked by wars because they see it as uncivilized thing of the past from which they moved on. Its the true human nature from which it cant be escaped.

Depending on your might and personality youre either a hunter or the prey, weak people arent necessarily better persons, they are just more afraid. What is anyway a good or bad person? Everyone fight their own wars for personal interests.

:yes:
People virtue signal about the Holocaust while actively excluding undesirable people in their own lives and making their lives hell to the point where the cortisol and mental damage becomes so high the victim either gets serious health conditions or ropes. The same way in which women virtue signal about racism then won't date an ethnic guy as frequently if at all. Humans have to use outlets to escape from this inclination. Males often play video games where they shoot other people with blood flying around everywhere. Women partake in bullying and rumors/false accusations to get a kick. People actively in their lives commit predatory behavior but hate war because in a war the victim can fight back and there is no moralfagging. Often wars are more just than bullying irl. Nice people are just trying to be agreeable as to not have any conflict which is selfish in a sense. They will often be passive aggressive with subhumans though suggesting their niceness is for self benefit not some moral virtue. The only really true people would be victims of bullying who are so damaged they moved beyond their humanity not to treat anyone like that again. But often times a lot of low status people are as bad or worse given the chance.
I have never liked people and never will. That is the real blackpill for me. I know how people really are and people are sick fucks. Even with laws in place, people still behave like animals. People are jealous insecure fucks which is the root cause of greed imo. And of course, greed and money are the root of evil in human society.

I guess I have always been blackpilled. But joining this forum made it official as I got to see the data, the numbers, and meet like minded people.
I never liked people for the fact they behaved biased towards me but I was brainwashed by society that it was my fault. When the blue pill states people are good people then suddenly everything bad that happens to you is your fault. Its just world fallacy and should be considered child abuse telling to children. The classic one is saying they can be whatever they want ignoring the caste system of society.
Another greycel longpost *yawn*
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LIKE, EAT CHIPS AND WHACK OFF
If you want to protect yourself from predatory people, yes.
I'm not reading your novel but yes people are scum,I'd rather help a dog than a normie scum.
Nobody is entitled to anything including our help

One thing I like about Christianity is that it posits human nature as inherently evil. And I agree, the only thing that gives humans a facade of civility is their social obligations. Free them of any responsibility (such as modern foids who are not held accountable for anything) and you will witness pure evil.

32908.jpg

god wants evil to exist in the world.

a man who's been dangerous man is better than a man who's just a good man who isn't capable of being dangerous.

the best men I've met in real life are very dangerous men.
we need evil. we must be evil.

great thread OP.

Not gonna read your 100 pages, but i agree with the first one.

Based greycel

Morality only exists for those who can afford it.

False accusations. If you have ever consumed MGTOW content or media in the last few years you would know that many women make up false rape accusations against men. They do it to virtue signal and get victim point/attention from society. Many men are falsely accused of crimes in a multitude of issues. You have SJW's actively trying to ruin mens lives on twitter and nobody does anything. The fact that there are many predatory people in this world and nobody tries to reform/make this behavior politically incorrect means they are bystanders who are only looking out for themselves. Perhaps they themselves get satisfaction from seeing peoples lives ruined so they say nothing. Most marriages end in divorce and often involves women cheating without the man even knowing.

6. Society lying to men about the black pill to benefit women (self explanatory)
Well said mate :feelsYall: my own mother and sister have falsely accused several men in total of bullshit they never did then tried to leverage it for social sympathy and attention, it’s pathetic. People just blindly believe them it’s surreal.

That's because you were most likely exiled here via soul theft by the god of this universe. You were once native to Autismisma.

I came to the conclusion this was most likely. The god of this world needed more corks for the gears of this fucked universe and we were the randomly picked ones

That's because you were most likely exiled here via soul theft by the god of this universe. You were once native to Autismisma.

I came to the conclusion this was most likely. The god of this world needed more corks for the gears of this fucked universe and we were the randomly picked ones
Wtf is Autismisma?

Check out the antinatalism subreddit. There's some good stuff there and blackpill content. Our goal should be to make sure that certain people don't exist, people like ourselves, who were doomed from birth.

It's the best way to avoid human suffering.

Check out the antinatalism subreddit. There's some good stuff there and blackpill content. Our goal should be to make sure that certain people don't exist, people like ourselves, who were doomed from birth.

It's the best way to avoid human suffering.
I like book on Christian antinatalism -'No baby no cry' by Martin Smith.

In my opinion -

The blue pill can be summarized up as - People are generally good people, if you are disadvantaged (socially) you are a bad person (have a bad personality)

The black pill can be summarized as - People are generally not good people and their actions are based on context and self benefit (largely socially) rather than morals

In my opinion (and anyone who is being honest) good people don't exist, not in this world anyway. I will give some points.

1. Most humans eat animals which is pretty gruesome if you ask me. These animals often have bad living conditions, are put in artificial environments that stresses them out, fed bad feed etc. Many humans once hunted their prey making them become exhausted then bleed out before consuming them. Already you have a world where to survive as a human you need to murder other creatures. I am not a vegan I eat a lot of meat and believe it is the most nutritious thing you can consume but lets not kid ourselves that this existence is a bloody one. Imagine someone cutting the head off of your loved ones (not that I have any jfl my family hates me) then other creatures eating their body parts. Veganism is not an alternative as the crop deaths from birds, rodents, insects etc. will occur and the environmental damage from shipping food from across the world will be bad. The most moral thing you could do is be a vegetarian which I have considered but when I am faced with such a cruel, unforgiving world that doesn't reward my moralfagging and wants me dead then I will consume meat fuck it. If to live optimally you have to support the murdering of other creatures then the majority of people are already NOT good people. Either are vegans. To be a good person in this case you would need to fast yourself to death. To LIVE is to not be a good person. If you were born a cow the average person would eat you. The reason they don't eat you as a human is social consequence.

2. The fact that war exists. Think about the brutality of war. It started with people throwing rocks at each other I would assume which is very gruesome and painful. It evolved into people using tomahawks and spears then progressed into swords where sharp metal rods are jammed into people to destroy their organs or make them bleed out painfully. In history often times whoever lost's society would be destroyed with all the men killed and women taken as rape slaves. Humans have constantly found new ways to kill each other. It has gotten to a point where people have no problem burning other people alive. While it could be argued that many people alive right now do not support war we all know that if this was another time period or it was socially acceptable everyone would rush to war as humans get satisfaction from killing others or seeing others get hurt. A good example of this would be websites like liveleak being popular. If humans were generally good people war would cease to exist or not exist.

3. Violent crimes such as knife attacks, acid attacks, beheadings, cutting off limbs, burning people alive, rape (doesn't occur often with females but many people wish men get raped in prison further proving they are not good people), drunk driving resulting in people dying, police shooting people (especially female cops), punching people and having their head splatter on the side of the car park, jumping of peoples head making them mentally retarded. All these things occur every day yet we all assume it happens to other people when we see it in media etc. yet these are very real things and happen often. If you are an ugly man people will have a tendency to get violent towards you. Humans have an unquenchable thirst for violence (from what I have observed) and will use any excuse to take it out on an ugly male. Many men are killed in third world countries over mere accusations. When you see what humans do to each other on a daily basis you realize how brutal humanity can be.

4. Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

5. False accusations. If you have ever consumed MGTOW content or media in the last few years you would know that many women make up false rape accusations against men. They do it to virtue signal and get victim point/attention from society. Many men are falsely accused of crimes in a multitude of issues. You have SJW's actively trying to ruin mens lives on twitter and nobody does anything. The fact that there are many predatory people in this world and nobody tries to reform/make this behavior politically incorrect means they are bystanders who are only looking out for themselves. Perhaps they themselves get satisfaction from seeing peoples lives ruined so they say nothing. Most marriages end in divorce and often involves women cheating without the man even knowing.

Conclusion

You have so many examples of humans being bad people but all these things are normalized. When you think of war you think of knights fighting for a noble cause, not guts being stabbed out then an entire societies men being killed as the women are taken as rape slaves. When you think of violent crime you think of some guy with a black bag robbing a bank not someones head being exploded by a gun. When you think of bullying you think of some 80's highschool scenario not someones life being ruined and unable to get employment. The blue pill narrative is that everyone is a good person yet everyone lies to men about looks not mattering and actively sets out to sabotage/lie to men. To think this world is good is beyond stupidity its a survival of the fittest death arena disguised as a "society" where everyone lies that they dont want to see everyone elses lives ruined or people in prison/dead. Don't have expectations for people, don't trust anyone. Assume everyone wants you dead as from what I have observed there are no good people in this world. Imagine trusting someone who judges you based on your jawline. The black pill has proven that humans are nothing more than assholes who are not good people and just care about self benefit. Morals is a very autistic thing that requires higher thinking that won't get you anywhere.

TL;DR

Humans kill, cheat, steal, lie actively in their every day life and are not good people

View: https://youtu.be/3xQyQnXrLb0

Good post graycel well done I agree with all of it

romantic love absolutely turns people into nasty, vicious people

Actually worth the read, the graycel was not GrAY

You have to be a Piece of Shit , in this World or you will get shitted on. I saw the World in a Parasitic - Host Scenario earlier today . All Woman , Wealthy and GL Man are Parasites , while the Average and below Man are hosts . If the Host finds out it is ineffective being a Host for others that dont give a Shit , the Parasites immidiatly tries to gaslight the Host to be a Productive Thing for Nothing again " Just so the Parasites can take more out of these Useless Man. Tldr if your not a Parasite using others or Impose your Will onto others , your just Insignificant Spec , always under the Force of Gaslight and Bullying. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper

You have to be a Piece of Shit , in this World or you will get shitted on. I saw the World in a Parasitic - Host Scenario earlier today . All Woman , Wealthy and GL Man are Parasites , while the Average and below Man are hosts . If the Host finds out it is ineffective being a Host for others that dont give a Shit , the Parasites immidiatly tries to gaslight the Host to be a Productive Thing for Nothing again " Just so the Parasites can take more out of these Useless Man. Tldr if your not a Parasite using others or Impose your Will onto others , your just Insignificant Spec , always under the Force of Gaslight and Bullying. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
They want low value males to rot on jobs they dont want to work while feeding on low value males rotting corpse. Their machinery needs fuel to run so they could enjoy the luxury.

Good examples are youtubers, i remember when boogie2988 cried for weeks because new youtube policy made him earn less. He was preaching, basically begging people to donate him so he could sustain his gluttonous life with expensive things and hookers. He was begging guys who have 100x less than him so he could do things they cant afford.

yea if you got status or wealth you are able to do that , you see it with V tubers VERY HARD , currently . they reek 1k every stream on average hec i might be underestimating their income , lets not forget sponsors merch and the like .

its a gynocentric world infested with eveil and Luck , and if you dont have those 2 stats , you end up here or cope Either Way.

Yeah evil is rewarded in earth

Yeah evil is rewarded in earth
Depends, sometimes if you get caught doing evil you will be penalized. One has to be crafty and sneaky in order to be rewarded for their evil, or just be good looking so you get a pass for such behavior.

Gigabased and Galaxy IQ-pilled this should in the must-read section

Agreed with everything you said, good people are as close to a myth as Santa Claus is, but what triggers me the most is the amount of bullshit and lies everyone will make up just to not ruin their self image.

Hell, even when someoene talks about their loved ones as to try pretend they care, it's still usually people who can benefit them or make them feel good. That's how you never see true unconditional love for strangers, and many would say they love their family but that's honestly just a subconscious defensive mechanism towards your genetic material. Everything humans can and will do, is heavily related to their subconscious efforts and wild insticts which are somewhat suppressed by the law.

I think this clip at around 2:42 showcases human's nature perfectly:

View: https://youtu.be/jane6C4rIwc

That's why TDK is a brilliant movie. Based Joker knows humans are batshit crazy deep down inside and proves his point near the end with Harvey Dent, the most goodie two shoes guy in the city who goes on a killing spree because he had a bad day.

Last edited:
woah high iq post? noice

most are full of greed and shit. stay away from them.

Ultimately we’re all just products of our own personal life experiences and since due to our collective condition, we here have seen people behaving badly more often than not, we’re understandably going to come to a perhaps rash conclusion that everyone is scum and that’s just human nature when such may not truly be the case from a larger perspective. :feelshehe:

As to OP’s points…

1. Yes humans do eat animals but the majority of us are not sick and evil fucks so we make sure to kill them very quickly under the idea we’re providing them the most painless death as possible in exchange for our substinence. If we were truly as evil and vicious as OP puts forward we’d be behaving like Komodo dragons instead and devouring young deer alive as painfully as possible ripping and tearing at their innards as they cry out in pain. :feelsugh:

2. Other animals or creatures carry out wars on eachother too so it’s not a human exclusive behavior but even considering human wars themselves they still haven’t managed to kill as many of us as the common mosquito so we’ve still got quite a long ways to go to matching up to the evil killing power of the common insect. :feelswhat:

3. Animals do just as bad if not worse things to eachother considering their often far greater physical strength than humans as well how many of them are naturally born with effective killing implements such as claws and fangs. Dolphins for example are also capable of and do commit rape against other dolphins at times. :feelsbadman:

4. Bullying happens in the animal world too. There was once a fellow brocel on our site who used to post a video of a wolf or dog being bullied and outcasted from his group which was very sad to see. :feelscry:

5. Fear of becoming targets themselves and not just plain old human maliciousness may be at play here brother. It’s not quite as one sided an issue as you might think. Though sure you could rightly consider a person’s lack of desire to get involved and stand up for what is right an act of human selfishness and thus one more of our collective negative traits but again just saying not everything we do is always about obtaining joy from watching another person proverbially stumble and fall.

6. It’s not society so much as it’s the Jewish Marxist/Communist government that’s to blame. Much of society only then goes on to parrot the government’s message out of a combination of brainwashing and fear.

We have to supress our True Nature , bc of Made Up Rules Called Law and the Consequence of going to Jail . And maybe fear of Judgment. We are getting litteraly cucked by the Day , while a Few select People got everything. Fucking CW Man
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Extremely high iq post, glad it got pinned.

Humans are violent by nature, we merely suppress it in order to survive longer. There's a societal pact: If I am peaceful towards you, you are peaceful towards me. Of course, this immediately vanishes in times of war, food shortages, or instability. I feel like there's a nine-tailed fox in me waiting to unleash... yes, bring the end-times now :feelsdevil:

thats not blackpill, that is just brutal reality
during medieval times people all know that, but the blackpill was not as widespread cause no internets to share experience and have chad tinder fish, so most men lived in :bluepill::redpill: fantasy

Morals are man made beliefs created to inslave you and make you docile, the more "bad" you do the more good happens to you.

the most brutal thing is realising that even your parents are like this, very brutal and cold world

god wants evil to exist in the world.

a man who's been dangerous man is better than a man who's just a good man who isn't capable of being dangerous.

the best men I've met in real life are very dangerous men.
we need evil. we must be evil.

great thread OP.
Oh my days. More christcucks

Does the redpill imply that people may begin behaving compassionately once they attain awareness then?

I disagree with your post.

Bluepill - Transcendentalism
Redpill - Materialism
Blackpill - Nihilism

End of pill debate.
What do you disagree with, could you explain it more

In my opinion -

Conclusion

TL;DR

That's why destroying the world is pretty based

Wtf is Autismisma?
The great country before the big bang....autist males were from here before the parasite that was chuck Shurley ruined it all and created humanity

True all humans are scum

Killing humanity should be my greatest goal to accomplish. :whatfeels:
If there were no human beings on earth it would have been so much good for these animals. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

People virtue signal about the Holocaust while actively excluding undesirable people in their own lives and making their lives hell to the point where the cortisol and mental damage becomes so high the victim either gets serious health conditions or ropes.
This.

Another thing I noticed as a kid was when someone got hurt I would wince (my brother would too) but other kids were laughing at the person.

Also the military draft, random untrained commoners being forced into meat grinder wars from which elites benefit and they would be killed/imprisoned and considered scum if they refused.
Most humans eat animals
I mean factory farms seem kind of tough but we need to eat meat so idk what you can do about that. The elite don't want traditional farms and want everything to be controlled by large corporations.
A good example of this would be websites like liveleak being popular.
Yeah if you look at the comments from people on websites like liveleak and bestgore, it's like wtf is with these people. They celebrate some random death because they get to have some satisfaction from it.
acid attacks, beheadings, cutting off limbs, burning people alive, rape (doesn't occur often with females but many people wish men get raped in prison further proving they are not good people), drunk driving resulting in people dying, police shooting people (especially female cops), punching people and having their head splatter on the side of the car park, jumping of peoples head making them mentally retarded. All these things occur every day yet we all assume it happens to other people when we see it in media etc. yet these are very real things and happen often. If you are an ugly man people will have a tendency to get violent towards you. Humans have an unquenchable thirst for violence (from what I have observed) and will use any excuse to take it out on an ugly male.
Acid attacks, head stomping when someone is on the ground, guys just waiting for an excuse to jump a guy when they see him and a women arguing (women starts the violence of course). Always recognized those as fucked up. :yes:
False accusations.
Yeah not having a problem blatantly lying to life ruin someone just to better their own image or collect some payment.
I have never liked people and never will.
I like to think that shitty people are only a portion of the population from 50 - 80%. I have met nice people who don't show the obvious signs of being brutal that op posted.

Last edited: