Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real black pill is that people are not good people

• Thread starter pokemondetectivecel
  • Start date
Exactly. Should I be surprised that some guy who moved to the highest peak of a remote mountain where nobody else lives, hasn't had sex with a woman in 20+ years.

These men don't resist temptation, they move away from it.
The fact that they have to remove themselves to ensure they cant act on instincts should make it clear to anyone that said instincts are still there. I've heard that some monks sometimes cave and end up doing things with each other secretly, I guess in a similar vein to prison inmates in some places and I bet plenty of them still masturbate to curb said instincts.

Pretty sure if one was placed into the mind of one of these men they would find that they likely do have such urges, feelings and desires even if they're unaware as to why or have no way to pacify them. The term used is abstinence too, which implies they are using willpower too combat natural instincts that occur within them.

Claiming that one can just overcome or remove instinct through some sort of human super power to decide is silly. Its the equivalent of saying that hungry or thirsty people should just remove their instinct to require and then seek out nourishment, then they wont feel the burden of hunger or thirst. Instincts often have mental and physical effects on people. You can feel them. I wish I could just switch off my appetite if I know I'm not going to be eating for a while but that's not how things work. Instincts are there to maximize survival outcomes, which also in turn increase chances of procreation, another base instinct that is innate to nearly every living organism of every species in existence.

Last edited:
The fact that they have to remove themselves to ensure they cant act on instincts should make it clear to anyone that said instincts are still there. I've heard that some monks sometimes cave and end up doing things with each other secretly, I guess in a similar vein to prison inmates in some places and I bet plenty of them still masturbate to curb said instincts.

Pretty sure if one was placed into the mind of one of these men they would find that they likely do have such urges, feelings and desires even if they're unaware as to why or have no way to pacify them. The term used is abstinence too, which implies they are using willpower too combat natural instincts that occur within them.

Claiming that one can just overcome or remove instinct through some sort of human super power to decide is silly. Its the equivalent of saying that hungry or thirsty people should just remove their instinct to require and then seek out nourishment, then they wont feel the burden of hunger or thirst. Instincts often have mental and physical effects on people. You can feel them. I wish I could just switch off my appetite if I know I'm not going to be eating for a while but that's not how things work. Instincts are there to maximize survival outcomes, which also in turn increase chances of procreation, another base instinct that is innate to nearly every living organism of every species in existence.
your clearly psychotic to say the least and what your actually practicing and preaching if you do your research properly is Satanism. But I am not surprised since it is you talking.

your a phsychopath and talk nonsense about god

your a psychopath and should not be on here talking this nonsense. This site is for weak individuals not the strong but may I ask you something what has the strong man done for society?
1. god is strong he prefer strong faithful servant over weak servant. its written in all holy books.
2. this site for incels. im incel because i follow laws. in a non modern world i could kidnap any bitch without thinking of consequences
3. inject t

being strong is a lifestyle.

Ultimately we’re all just products of our own personal life experiences and since due to our collective condition, we here have seen people behaving badly more often than not, we’re understandably going to come to a perhaps rash conclusion that everyone is scum and that’s just human nature when such may not truly be the case from a larger perspective. :feelshehe:

As to OP’s points…

1. Yes humans do eat animals but the majority of us are not sick and evil fucks so we make sure to kill them very quickly under the idea we’re providing them the most painless death as possible in exchange for our substinence. If we were truly as evil and vicious as OP puts forward we’d be behaving like Komodo dragons instead and devouring young deer alive as painfully as possible ripping and tearing at their innards as they cry out in pain. :feelsugh:

2. Other animals or creatures carry out wars on eachother too so it’s not a human exclusive behavior but even considering human wars themselves they still haven’t managed to kill as many of us as the common mosquito so we’ve still got quite a long ways to go to matching up to the evil killing power of the common insect. :feelswhat:

3. Animals do just as bad if not worse things to eachother considering their often far greater physical strength than humans as well how many of them are naturally born with effective killing implements such as claws and fangs. Dolphins for example are also capable of and do commit rape against other dolphins at times. :feelsbadman:

4. Bullying happens in the animal world too. There was once a fellow brocel on our site who used to post a video of a wolf or dog being bullied and outcasted from his group which was very sad to see. :feelscry:

5. Fear of becoming targets themselves and not just plain old human maliciousness may be at play here brother. It’s not quite as one sided an issue as you might think. Though sure you could rightly consider a person’s lack of desire to get involved and stand up for what is right an act of human selfishness and thus one more of our collective negative traits but again just saying not everything we do is always about obtaining joy from watching another person proverbially stumble and fall.

6. It’s not society so much as it’s the Jewish Marxist/Communist government that’s to blame. Much of society only then goes on to parrot the government’s message out of a combination of brainwashing and fear.
I concur

god wants evil to exist in the world.

a man who's been dangerous man is better than a man who's just a good man who isn't capable of being dangerous.

the best men I've met in real life are very dangerous men.
we need evil. we must be evil.

great thread OP.
Reminds me of the philosophy of Ryuunosuke from Fate Stay Night when he was talking to caster, it makes sense when you think about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMikBF-nfgY

I'm sorry, I could not find an english sub video for this, so you will have to stomach this english dub lol.

your clearly psychotic to say the least and what your actually practicing and preaching if you do your research properly is Satanism. But I am not surprised since it is you talking.
I'm not sure you understand what psychopathy is. It's certainly not disagreeing with tired notions. I don't care whether you consider reality to be satanism. Facts are not to be ignored. I personally don't really care for satanism because like any other religion, to me it's just an idea. God doesn't exist, Satan doesn't exist :feelsdevil:

But why would I respect god over satan anyway? God, if he exists is truly a sadistic piece of shit. Not a deity worthy of respect.

Also jfl what do you mean "because it's you talking" I don't recall having been introduced before.

1. god is strong he prefer strong faithful servant over weak servant. its written in all holy books.
2. this site for incels. im incel because i follow laws. in a non modern world i could kidnap any bitch without thinking of consequences
3. inject t

being strong is a lifestyle.
I have read the bible once myself you lie so much and even in the islamic scriptures it says heaven will be full of weak not the strong.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Paradise and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said, "I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.' Paradise said, 'What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?' On that, Allah said to Paradise. 'You are My Mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of my servants.' Then Allah said to the (Hell) Fire, 'You are my (means of) punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of my slaves. And each of you will have its fill.' As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled till Allah puts His Foot over it whereupon it will say, 'Qati! Qati!' At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other; and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise, Allah will create a new creation to fill it with."

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنْ هَمَّامٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رضى الله عنه قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ تَحَاجَّتِ الْجَنَّةُ وَالنَّارُ فَقَالَتِ النَّارُ أُوثِرْتُ بِالْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ وَالْمُتَجَبِّرِينَ‏.‏ وَقَالَتِ الْجَنَّةُ مَا لِي لاَ يَدْخُلُنِي إِلاَّ ضُعَفَاءُ النَّاسِ وَسَقَطُهُمْ‏.‏ قَالَ اللَّهُ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى لِلْجَنَّةِ أَنْتِ رَحْمَتِي أَرْحَمُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي‏.‏ وَقَالَ لِلنَّارِ إِنَّمَا أَنْتِ عَذَابٌ أُعَذِّبُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي‏.‏ وَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْهُمَا مِلْؤُهَا، فَأَمَّا النَّارُ فَلاَ تَمْتَلِئُ حَتَّى يَضَعَ رِجْلَهُ فَتَقُولُ قَطٍ قَطٍ قَطٍ‏.‏ فَهُنَالِكَ تَمْتَلِئُ وَيُزْوَى بَعْضُهَا إِلَى بَعْضٍ، وَلاَ يَظْلِمُ اللَّهُ ـ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ـ مِنْ خَلْقِهِ أَحَدًا، وَأَمَّا الْجَنَّةُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يُنْشِئُ لَهَا خَلْقًا ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 4850
In-book reference : Book 65, Hadith 371

So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. ...

For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God.

Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I myself will make them lie down, declares the Lord God. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them in justice.

And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

I have seen a wicked, ruthless man, spreading himself like a green laurel tree. But he passed away, and behold, he was no more; though I sought him, he could not be found.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, ...

You lie about the scriptures of god.

I have read the bible once myself you lie so much and even in the islamic scriptures it says heaven will be full of weak not the strong.
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Paradise and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said, "I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.' Paradise said, 'What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?' On that, Allah said to Paradise. 'You are My Mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of my servants.' Then Allah said to the (Hell) Fire, 'You are my (means of) punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of my slaves. And each of you will have its fill.' As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled till Allah puts His Foot over it whereupon it will say, 'Qati! Qati!' At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other; and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise, Allah will create a new creation to fill it with."

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنْ هَمَّامٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، رضى الله عنه قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ تَحَاجَّتِ الْجَنَّةُ وَالنَّارُ فَقَالَتِ النَّارُ أُوثِرْتُ بِالْمُتَكَبِّرِينَ وَالْمُتَجَبِّرِينَ‏.‏ وَقَالَتِ الْجَنَّةُ مَا لِي لاَ يَدْخُلُنِي إِلاَّ ضُعَفَاءُ النَّاسِ وَسَقَطُهُمْ‏.‏ قَالَ اللَّهُ تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى لِلْجَنَّةِ أَنْتِ رَحْمَتِي أَرْحَمُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي‏.‏ وَقَالَ لِلنَّارِ إِنَّمَا أَنْتِ عَذَابٌ أُعَذِّبُ بِكِ مَنْ أَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِي‏.‏ وَلِكُلِّ وَاحِدَةٍ مِنْهُمَا مِلْؤُهَا، فَأَمَّا النَّارُ فَلاَ تَمْتَلِئُ حَتَّى يَضَعَ رِجْلَهُ فَتَقُولُ قَطٍ قَطٍ قَطٍ‏.‏ فَهُنَالِكَ تَمْتَلِئُ وَيُزْوَى بَعْضُهَا إِلَى بَعْضٍ، وَلاَ يَظْلِمُ اللَّهُ ـ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ـ مِنْ خَلْقِهِ أَحَدًا، وَأَمَّا الْجَنَّةُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يُنْشِئُ لَهَا خَلْقًا ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 4850
In-book reference: Book 65, Hadith 371

So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. ...

For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God.

Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I myself will make them lie down, declares the Lord God. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak, and the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them in justice.

And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling, and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

I have seen a wicked, ruthless man, spreading himself like a green laurel tree. But he passed away, and behold, he was no more; though I sought him, he could not be found.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, ...

100% propaganda
you = kike

The most moral thing you could do is be a vegetarian
How to you feel when you eat tomatoes? Don't they feel pain? Consciousness is a debatable topic,some organisms have more than others and fell pain differently,but all of them feel pain when they cease to exist.Existence in essence is selfish,you exist and you are constantly fighting with others for resources.

In my opinion -

The blue pill can be summarized up as - People are generally good people, if you are disadvantaged (socially) you are a bad person (have a bad personality)

The black pill can be summarized as - People are generally not good people and their actions are based on context and self benefit (largely socially) rather than morals

In my opinion (and anyone who is being honest) good people don't exist, not in this world anyway. I will give some points.

1. Most humans eat animals which is pretty gruesome if you ask me. These animals often have bad living conditions, are put in artificial environments that stresses them out, fed bad feed etc. Many humans once hunted their prey making them become exhausted then bleed out before consuming them. Already you have a world where to survive as a human you need to murder other creatures. I am not a vegan I eat a lot of meat and believe it is the most nutritious thing you can consume but lets not kid ourselves that this existence is a bloody one. Imagine someone cutting the head off of your loved ones (not that I have any jfl my family hates me) then other creatures eating their body parts. Veganism is not an alternative as the crop deaths from birds, rodents, insects etc. will occur and the environmental damage from shipping food from across the world will be bad. The most moral thing you could do is be a vegetarian which I have considered but when I am faced with such a cruel, unforgiving world that doesn't reward my moralfagging and wants me dead then I will consume meat fuck it. If to live optimally you have to support the murdering of other creatures then the majority of people are already NOT good people. Either are vegans. To be a good person in this case you would need to fast yourself to death. To LIVE is to not be a good person. If you were born a cow the average person would eat you. The reason they don't eat you as a human is social consequence.

2. The fact that war exists. Think about the brutality of war. It started with people throwing rocks at each other I would assume which is very gruesome and painful. It evolved into people using tomahawks and spears then progressed into swords where sharp metal rods are jammed into people to destroy their organs or make them bleed out painfully. In history often times whoever lost's society would be destroyed with all the men killed and women taken as rape slaves. Humans have constantly found new ways to kill each other. It has gotten to a point where people have no problem burning other people alive. While it could be argued that many people alive right now do not support war we all know that if this was another time period or it was socially acceptable everyone would rush to war as humans get satisfaction from killing others or seeing others get hurt. A good example of this would be websites like liveleak being popular. If humans were generally good people war would cease to exist or not exist.

3. Violent crimes such as knife attacks, acid attacks, beheadings, cutting off limbs, burning people alive, rape (doesn't occur often with females but many people wish men get raped in prison further proving they are not good people), drunk driving resulting in people dying, police shooting people (especially female cops), punching people and having their head splatter on the side of the car park, jumping of peoples head making them mentally retarded. All these things occur every day yet we all assume it happens to other people when we see it in media etc. yet these are very real things and happen often. If you are an ugly man people will have a tendency to get violent towards you. Humans have an unquenchable thirst for violence (from what I have observed) and will use any excuse to take it out on an ugly male. Many men are killed in third world countries over mere accusations. When you see what humans do to each other on a daily basis you realize how brutal humanity can be.

4. Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

5. False accusations. If you have ever consumed MGTOW content or media in the last few years you would know that many women make up false rape accusations against men. They do it to virtue signal and get victim point/attention from society. Many men are falsely accused of crimes in a multitude of issues. You have SJW's actively trying to ruin mens lives on twitter and nobody does anything. The fact that there are many predatory people in this world and nobody tries to reform/make this behavior politically incorrect means they are bystanders who are only looking out for themselves. Perhaps they themselves get satisfaction from seeing peoples lives ruined so they say nothing. Most marriages end in divorce and often involves women cheating without the man even knowing.

6. Society lying to men about the black pill to benefit women (self explanatory)

Conclusion

You have so many examples of humans being bad people but all these things are normalized. When you think of war you think of knights fighting for a noble cause, not guts being stabbed out then an entire societies men being killed as the women are taken as rape slaves. When you think of violent crime you think of some guy with a black bag robbing a bank not someones head being exploded by a gun. When you think of bullying you think of some 80's highschool scenario not someones life being ruined and unable to get employment. The blue pill narrative is that everyone is a good person yet everyone lies to men about looks not mattering and actively sets out to sabotage/lie to men. To think this world is good is beyond stupidity its a survival of the fittest death arena disguised as a "society" where everyone lies that they dont want to see everyone elses lives ruined or people in prison/dead. Don't have expectations for people, don't trust anyone. Assume everyone wants you dead as from what I have observed there are no good people in this world. Imagine trusting someone who judges you based on your jawline. The black pill has proven that humans are nothing more than assholes who are not good people and just care about self benefit. Morals is a very autistic thing that requires higher thinking that won't get you anywhere.

TL;DR

Humans kill, cheat, steal, lie actively in their every day life and are not good people
You must have a lot of free-time to write all that, but yeah, i agree.

100% propaganda
you = kike
Keep thinking that before I believed in god I practiced vampire magick I was a spiritual predator, the dark forces harmed me, this was how I found god. I turn to god and things are starting to get better again after lots of bad luck, illness and mental illness. Am still recovering from depression.

Keep thinking that before I believed in god I practiced vampire magick I was a spiritual predator, the dark forces harmed me, this was how I found god. I turn to god and things are starting to get better again after lots of bad luck, illness and mental illness. Am still recovering from depression.
your story similar to mine. but i didn't go thro magic. just blood pact with demon kings. indeed god heals soul pain

I'm not sure you understand what psychopathy is. It's certainly not disagreeing with tired notions. I don't care whether you consider reality to be satanism. Facts are not to be ignored. I personally don't really care for satanism because like any other religion, to me it's just an idea. God doesn't exist, Satan doesn't exist :feelsdevil:

But why would I respect god over satan anyway? God, if he exists is truly a sadistic piece of shit. Not a deity worthy of respect.

Also jfl what do you mean "because it's you talking" I don't recall having been introduced before.
for your information I have read many books on psychopaths and know that it is a disorder where an individual basically has the urge to victimise the weak. Psychopaths are arrogant, manipulative, control freaks. bottom line. They intimidate, humiliate, manipulate, isolate, are constant liars, and have a huge lack of empathy for other life. They consider themselves as gods among men. They are found in positions of power such as the political, military, corporate, and business industry's of this world. For you to talk about god this way is actually terrible because it is not him that is the enemy. He only punishes those who have evil/bad intent.

my friend this is a cartoon not reality not to mention this is twisted.
What does that have to do with anything?. If someone does a cartoon of Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream" speech, is it now null and void and no longer hold any meaning because "this is a cartoon".

I notice you don't really even try to make arguments based on logic, all you do is dismiss, every response you've made so far is just dismissive with no reasoning or explanation.

Explain why the philosophy is false, don't take the half assed route and just say "well it's depicted in a cartoon so it's invalid".

You do realize that this philosophy in the cartoon is similar to actual philosophical theories right? (art often reflects reality).

As for it being "twisted", I find that amusing, because I think the universe that most religious people describe is inherently twisted, yet they'd call their God "good" and "moral".

Any God that would torture one of its creations for ETERNITY, based on the actions said being committed during it's TEMPORARY EXISTENCE, is not a just God, or a good God, or a kind God, or a loving God, or anything like that. That God is a sadistic psychopath.

What does that have to do with anything?. If someone does a cartoon of Martin Luther Kings "I have a dream" speech, is it now null and void and no longer hold any meaning because "this is a cartoon".

I notice you don't really even try to make arguments based on logic, all you do is dismiss, every response you've made so far is just dismissive with no reasoning or explanation.

Explain why the philosophy is false, don't take the half assed route and just say "well it's depicted in a cartoon so it's invalid".

You do realize that this philosophy in the cartoon is similar to actual philosophical theories right? (art often reflects reality).

As for it being "twisted", I find that amusing, because I think the universe that most religious people describe is inherently twisted, yet they'd call their God "good" and "moral".

Any God that would torture one of its creations for ETERNITY, based on the actions said being committed during it's TEMPORARY EXISTENCE, is not a just God, or a good God, or a kind God, or a loving God, or anything like that. That God is a sadistic psychopath.
o.k I may get into trouble with this but here goes the Illuminati are in control of all the media in this world. They are brainwashing people to believe in this nasty mentality of dominance and hierarchy.

Amazon product ASIN B07WCR2WPNView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelic-Defenders-Demonic-Abusers-Survivor-ebook/dp/B07WCR2WPN/ref=sr_1_1?crid=43MC2VCB0E0K&keywords=angelic+defenders+%26+Demonic+Abusers&qid=1657658148&s=books&sprefix=angelic+defenders+%26+demonic+abusers%2Cstripbooks%2C57&sr=1-1

Amazon product ASIN B08BK6112DView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannibalism-Blood-Drinking-High-Adept-Satanism-ebook/dp/B08BK6112D/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_pd_crcd_sccl_1_1/257-8176720-2452005?pd_rd_w=WdTww&content-id=amzn1.sym.48cd8206-854f-4d53-baa5-acd3460f23ee&pf_rd_p=48cd8206-854f-4d53-baa5-acd3460f23ee&pf_rd_r=RDDFYREB8M7HXGQMXHC6&pd_rd_wg=iQKdm&pd_rd_r=bb40daf0-7627-4497-af2b-aa548b331703&pd_rd_i=B08BK6112D&psc=1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

o.k I may get into trouble with this but here goes the Illuminati are in control of all the media in this world.
I hope you see the irony in telling me "this is a cartoon" and you respond with "Illuminati bro" :feelskek:.

If these guys are real, I want to learn from them, not be against them.

The tiger that assails me is in the right, and I who strike him down am also in the right. I defend against him not my right, but myself. - Max Stirner

I hope you see the irony in telling me "this is a cartoon" and you respond with "Illuminati bro" :feelskek:.

If these guys are real, I want to learn from them, not be against them.
o.k read the books that I sent you before you join please for the sake of your soul man.

totaly disagree with everything you say. never mind I have tried. Your path is your path.

o.k read the books that I sent you before you join please for the sake of your soul man.
Dude, I'm not spending money on some retarded conspiracy book. What soul?. You don't even know if souls exist, you literally just believe what you've been told to believe, likely from since childhood.

If you were raised in some remote village with no tech and exposure to Christianity, you wouldn't even be thinking about this shit.

The only things we know are the options that we have available to us.

totaly disagree with everything you say. never mind I have tried. Your path is your path.
My path is MY path, your path is the one chosen for you (like every other religious person on the planet).

Dude, I'm not spending money on some retarded conspiracy book. What soul?. You don't even know if souls exist, you literally just believe what you've been told to believe, likely from since childhood.

If you were raised in some remote village with no tech and exposure to Christianity, you wouldn't even be thinking about this shit.

The only things we know are the options that we have available to us.

My path is MY path, your path is the one chosen for you (like every other religious person on the planet).
mate it is clear that you have not clue so lets stop right here yeah. You are beyond help

In my opinion -

The blue pill can be summarized up as - People are generally good people, if you are disadvantaged (socially) you are a bad person (have a bad personality)

The black pill can be summarized as - People are generally not good people and their actions are based on context and self benefit (largely socially) rather than morals

In my opinion (and anyone who is being honest) good people don't exist, not in this world anyway. I will give some points.

1. Most humans eat animals which is pretty gruesome if you ask me. These animals often have bad living conditions, are put in artificial environments that stresses them out, fed bad feed etc. Many humans once hunted their prey making them become exhausted then bleed out before consuming them. Already you have a world where to survive as a human you need to murder other creatures. I am not a vegan I eat a lot of meat and believe it is the most nutritious thing you can consume but lets not kid ourselves that this existence is a bloody one. Imagine someone cutting the head off of your loved ones (not that I have any jfl my family hates me) then other creatures eating their body parts. Veganism is not an alternative as the crop deaths from birds, rodents, insects etc. will occur and the environmental damage from shipping food from across the world will be bad. The most moral thing you could do is be a vegetarian which I have considered but when I am faced with such a cruel, unforgiving world that doesn't reward my moralfagging and wants me dead then I will consume meat fuck it. If to live optimally you have to support the murdering of other creatures then the majority of people are already NOT good people. Either are vegans. To be a good person in this case you would need to fast yourself to death. To LIVE is to not be a good person. If you were born a cow the average person would eat you. The reason they don't eat you as a human is social consequence.

2. The fact that war exists. Think about the brutality of war. It started with people throwing rocks at each other I would assume which is very gruesome and painful. It evolved into people using tomahawks and spears then progressed into swords where sharp metal rods are jammed into people to destroy their organs or make them bleed out painfully. In history often times whoever lost's society would be destroyed with all the men killed and women taken as rape slaves. Humans have constantly found new ways to kill each other. It has gotten to a point where people have no problem burning other people alive. While it could be argued that many people alive right now do not support war we all know that if this was another time period or it was socially acceptable everyone would rush to war as humans get satisfaction from killing others or seeing others get hurt. A good example of this would be websites like liveleak being popular. If humans were generally good people war would cease to exist or not exist.

3. Violent crimes such as knife attacks, acid attacks, beheadings, cutting off limbs, burning people alive, rape (doesn't occur often with females but many people wish men get raped in prison further proving they are not good people), drunk driving resulting in people dying, police shooting people (especially female cops), punching people and having their head splatter on the side of the car park, jumping of peoples head making them mentally retarded. All these things occur every day yet we all assume it happens to other people when we see it in media etc. yet these are very real things and happen often. If you are an ugly man people will have a tendency to get violent towards you. Humans have an unquenchable thirst for violence (from what I have observed) and will use any excuse to take it out on an ugly male. Many men are killed in third world countries over mere accusations. When you see what humans do to each other on a daily basis you realize how brutal humanity can be.

4. Bulllying is rampant in all wings of society. Some people commit suicide over bullying/exclusion. The ones who don't cope by saying they got over it or retreating in society but they are merely coping. Bullying is extremely crippling and studies show it gives you brain damage while the bully gets a health boost. https://time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier/ The cortisol from the bullying in your youth may effect your brain development and stunt your growth while increasing that of the bullies. i understand that these things are extremely deterministic but you have to realize that your stress levels are important. You can't develop as well when your body is constantly under stress. Woman feel sexually aroused seeing men get bullied and beaten up. Many normies have groups where they talk about subhumans and roast them while the victim remains unaware of this occurring. Exclusion is another form of bullying where a large body of people will adopt a bystander approach and exclude someone by not engaging with them socially, not telling them about social events outside the place they are forced to interact with the victim, having a negative sentiment about them when they are not present. This is a way for people to feel like good people while not directly bullying. It is the alternative virtue signaling approach when physical/verbal bullying directly becomes too politically incorrect. This will often happen in the later teen years onwards. Everyone takes part in this and nobody every reaches out to help victims of this. Instead they all contribute. Your therapist (if you are cucked and go to one) would have participated in this behavior while you are in school. They can do what they want and this world is extremely darwanistic but they are not by any means good people. In my opinion the reason many men in the past have resorted to violent action is due to being tortured socially by years. Most men never get to this point and just give up as their survival instinct is too strong. They cope that this was just highschool stuff when it continues for the rest of their lives.

5. False accusations. If you have ever consumed MGTOW content or media in the last few years you would know that many women make up false rape accusations against men. They do it to virtue signal and get victim point/attention from society. Many men are falsely accused of crimes in a multitude of issues. You have SJW's actively trying to ruin mens lives on twitter and nobody does anything. The fact that there are many predatory people in this world and nobody tries to reform/make this behavior politically incorrect means they are bystanders who are only looking out for themselves. Perhaps they themselves get satisfaction from seeing peoples lives ruined so they say nothing. Most marriages end in divorce and often involves women cheating without the man even knowing.

6. Society lying to men about the black pill to benefit women (self explanatory)

Conclusion

You have so many examples of humans being bad people but all these things are normalized. When you think of war you think of knights fighting for a noble cause, not guts being stabbed out then an entire societies men being killed as the women are taken as rape slaves. When you think of violent crime you think of some guy with a black bag robbing a bank not someones head being exploded by a gun. When you think of bullying you think of some 80's highschool scenario not someones life being ruined and unable to get employment. The blue pill narrative is that everyone is a good person yet everyone lies to men about looks not mattering and actively sets out to sabotage/lie to men. To think this world is good is beyond stupidity its a survival of the fittest death arena disguised as a "society" where everyone lies that they dont want to see everyone elses lives ruined or people in prison/dead. Don't have expectations for people, don't trust anyone. Assume everyone wants you dead as from what I have observed there are no good people in this world. Imagine trusting someone who judges you based on your jawline. The black pill has proven that humans are nothing more than assholes who are not good people and just care about self benefit. Morals is a very autistic thing that requires higher thinking that won't get you anywhere.

TL;DR

Humans kill, cheat, steal, lie actively in their every day life and are not good people
Based Greycel

mate it is clear that you have not clue so lets stop right here yeah. You are beyond help
If you were so good at "helping" people with their lives why are you on an incel forum obsessing with an issue that should be insignificant in comparison to the nonsense you believe? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either you don't genuinely believe in it, or your priorities are off (and that's an understatement).

If you were so good at "helping" people with their lives why are you on an incel forum obsessing with an issue that should be insignificant in comparison to the nonsense you believe? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either you don't genuinely believe in it, or your priorities are off (and that's an understatement).
your a evil manipulative piece of crap and I will let God deal with you when time is right. by the way their is such thing as Karma God helps those who help themselves its up to you to pick the right way. I cannot help you with that

your story similar to mine. but i didn't go thro magic. just blood pact with demon kings. indeed god heals soul pain
o.k so why are you preaching evil?

your a evil manipulative piece of crap and I will let God deal with you when time is right.
God, the personal attack Dog of self righteous Christians. :feelskek:

by the way their is such thing as Karma God helps those who help themselves its up to you to pick the right way. I cannot help you with that
Karma, another ironic cope for incels to have :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
MD-oslNZ5ITb661R-oUaPv1OJh2aNQdrPEDaRGEWOwU.jpg

for your information I have read many books on psychopaths and know that it is a disorder where an individual basically has the urge to victimise the weak. Psychopaths are arrogant, manipulative, control freaks. bottom line. They intimidate, humiliate, manipulate, isolate, are constant liars, and have a huge lack of empathy for other life. They consider themselves as gods among men. They are found in positions of power such as the political, military, corporate, and business industry's of this world. For you to talk about god this way is actually terrible because it is not him that is the enemy. He only punishes those who have evil/bad intent.
So you have some understanding as to what psychopathy is yet you misuse the term. Liberally labeling people as psychopaths just because they dont agree with you as a silencing tactic is a pretty tired and fallacious thing to do tbh.

God doesn't punish anyone because he's not real. Tons of evil people with bad intentions fly through life being loved and rewarded for their cuntery.

So you have some understanding as to what psychopathy is yet you misuse the term. Liberally labeling people as psychopaths just because they dont agree with you as a silencing tactic is a pretty tired and fallacious thing to do tbh.

God doesn't punish anyone because he's not real. Tons of evil people with bad intentions fly through life being loved and rewarded for their cuntery.
Wicked people prosper here on this earth because this world is under the rule of Satan. In the afterlife though God will punish them unless they repent and turn to Jesus Christ.

You can call it a fairytale or a cope all you want but if you think God isn't real you most likely believe some particles somehow mashed together and formed asexual bacteria which evolved into sexual monkeys which turned into humans, and that you won't have to suffer anymore after you die despite living a godless life, that is the fairytale and cope brother.

Wicked people prosper here on this earth because this world is under the rule of Satan. In the afterlife though God will punish them unless they repent and turn to Jesus Christ.

You can call it a fairytale or a cope all you want but if you think God isn't real you most likely believe some particles somehow mashed together and formed asexual bacteria which evolved into sexual monkeys which turned into humans, and that you won't have to suffer anymore after you die despite living a godless life, that is the fairytale and cope brother.
So a magical sky person just sits around for ages for things to fall into place and then selectively treats them like dirt for no reason. Not a god worth respecting at all. I get that humans like to invent meaning for themselves to try and explain life but the idea that god is real, or atleast gives a shit is just a lie. there are too many versions of god(s) too.

So a magical sky person just sits around for ages for things to fall into place and then selectively treats them like dirt for no reason. Not a god worth respecting at all. I get that humans like to invent meaning for themselves to try and explain life but the idea that god is real, or atleast gives a shit is just a lie. there are too many versions of god(s) too.
you need Allah

you need Allah
I don't. Imaginary copes will not improve my life. Even if I managed to delude myself enough to the point where I believed in a god. What then? If god is real he's clearly already decided that i'm to suffer for his own amusement

Cope, you're just ugly. Take the hallo effect pill

The real black pill is that there is no such thing as "good" or "evil" to begin with. Those are made up human concepts.

The snake isn't evil for eating the eggs of a bird that lays on the ground, it's just trying to survive.

The eagle isn't evil for eating the snake.

There's no such thing as good or evil, it's simply survival of the fittest.

Always has been, always will be.
Its really absurd how we witness animals gruesomely killing each other yet expect humans to be above such things. Life isn't fair and a million people die across the world every week. This world is messed up and doesn't care about anyones feelings or opinions on the matter.

Its really absurd how we witness animals gruesomely killing each other yet expect humans to be above such things. Life isn't fair and a million people die across the world every week. This world is messed up and doesn't care about anyones feelings or opinions on the matter.
This all really comes down to ego. People want to see themselves as "better than others" so they will deny reality.

Morality is an inherently egotistical concept, because it is one asserting that there is a "higher standard" and the implication is that those who adhere to said standard are "above" those that don't.

This is why all moralists are egoists.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 4850
In-book reference: Book 65, Hadith 371

Slave morality bull shit. The only purpose of slave morality is to lure the weak masses under your control so then you can subvert the rulers and establish yourself as the ruler. Then you can fuck all the stacies and aishas you want like muhammad .

Religion is fake and gay.
The have all sort of gay orgies and rape parties going on in the Vatican all the time and they ask you to tithe 10% when they're already rich as fuck.

Slave morality bull shit. The only purpose of slave morality is to lure the weak masses under your control so then you can subvert the rulers and establish yourself as the ruler. Then you can fuck all the stacies and aishas you want like muhammad .

Religion is fake and gay.
The have all sort of gay orgies and rape parties going on in the Vatican all the time and they ask you to tithe 10% when they're already rich as fuck.
no sorry your talking about Satanism right there. I really hope you wake up and realise that there is a force an entity that does exist.

This thread and title is a masterpiece: The real blackpill is people are not good people. Im thinking about this thread for weeks already.
People are not good people.
Its so simple yet its the most brutal fact every ugly man experience in his life.

Normies do experience it too, but way rarer so they can cope away from it. As ugly man there is no path to cope it away as you are reminded of it in every social situation.
The real black pill is that people are not good people