Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill destroyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol funny image, but it doesnt answer my question

lol funny image, but it doesnt answer my question
I defo dont mog you im legit hideous skinny Somali. The average Nigerian guy is way higher T and attractive to females than a Somali

Kek @Tellem--T do you not like ethnic foids? I thought you only hated black bitches
Even if he only hates black foids my point still stands, he's a LARPing white cuck that deserves the cross for pretending to be a blackcel and insulting the entire black race in such an embarrassing way.

Kek @Tellem--T do you not like ethnic foids? I thought you only hated black bitches

Im lightskin mixed looking nigga, I'm entitled to weemen of my phenotype not wilderbeasts

I defo dont mog you im legit hideous skinny Somali. The average Nigerian guy is way higher T and attractive to females than a Somali
I wont know until I see you but its okay we are both subhuman to females either way.

Even if he only hates black foids my point still stands, he's a LARPing white cuck that deserves the cross for pretending to be a blackcel and insulting the entire black race in such an embarrassing way.
Yes volcels deserve to be lynched and castrated.

Kek, everyone insults their race on here, its not that deep

Im lightskin mixed looking nigga, I'm entitled to weemen of my phenotype not wilderbeasts
Oh that explains it, you're not even black, why the fuck are you whining about the racepill?
Go to Asia or some shit, JBW applies to black/white mixed breeds too. Or just do Jeremy Meeks game. It's 2018, not 1940, mixed men aren't considered black anymore.

Why the fuck is it always the mixedcels who say the dumbest shit about the racepill? Like nigga, you aren't even black, don't go calling yourself inferior to white people because you're black. If anything you're inferior to both because you're a fucking mutt.

Kek, everyone insults their race on here, its not that deep
I don't insult my own race because i'm not a cuck. I love the color of my own skin and my own gender, even if i'm jealous of how easy whites and women have it.
Everyone usually just comments on how their own race is perceived in a way, they don't go calling themselves inferior.

I don't insult my own race because i'm not a cuck. I love the color of my own skin and my own gender, even if i'm jealous of how easy whites and women have it.
Everyone usually just comments on how their own race is perceived in a way, they don't go calling themselves inferior.
I wish I can buy you a drink sir, a true black male right here.

Oh that explains it, you're not even black, why the fuck are you whining about the racepill?
Go to Asia or some shit, JBW applies to black/white mixed breeds too. Or just do Jeremy Meeks game. It's 2018, not 1940, mixed men aren't considered black anymore.

Why the fuck is it always the mixedcels who say the dumbest shit about the racepill? Like nigga, you aren't even black, don't go calling yourself inferior to white people because you're black. If anything you're inferior to both because you're a fucking mutt.

I am black when I have no hair or a buzz cut so it depends, and jfl if you are a sub7 light skin dude it's over

Black tall strong guys can fuck hot white women

Race is the most important because it's the first thing females notice.
No height is the first thing they notice irl, and if u dont pass the height test its over, you can still compensate for not having their favorite race

JFL at this white worshipping. You are the most pathetic 6'5 mass monster I've ever seen. How autistic can you be as a 6'5, non ugly male to not get laid?

True, everyone should be proud of their race, even curries are proud
Somalis are truly the most incel ugliest race but I am still proud.

Egyptians are based they always sexually harass femoids. Over 90% Egyptian women have been harassed, kek
I'm proud of Egyptians like this who know how to harass females.
c9abe88b-b605-4d7a-bc02-b483974fd37c.jpeg

But these guys should be put to death imo.

Oh Allah, please bring happiness and peace to op.

larp. youre a 6+/10 tall high T alpha male. you mog 99% of men on the street
JFL this, everyone seriously needs to see the guy talking like he's 3/10, I legit think he's trolling.

RIP my favorite nigger

I take back all I said about you Tellem-T, you're as truecel as truecel can be, and it's all because femoids are fucking racist!

RIP my favorite nigger
Don't call him nigger, whitey.

RIP to this legendary user and his kino threads

everyone doubted him but he was right all along

RIP fallen hero

Bring him back, he doesn't deserve to be banned any longer

I'm half white/black but apart from my slightly whiter skin color, I have only black features and can relate 100% to OP.

Race>Face=Height>=Frame

I take back all I said about you Tellem-T, you're as truecel as truecel can be, and it's all because femoids are fucking racist!

Don't call him nigger, whitey.

Nigger

If I catch a temp ban for this I understand but holy shit this thread is so full of kek

LMFAO funny to now since TELL EM IS LARPING. AND HE IS A SLAYER

I'll accept the warning, this is such a legendary thread to not bump.

rise again legendary post

Status
Not open for further replies.