Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The racepill destroyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit this thread is so based :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can someone explain to me what happened in this thread? I feel like I got a bit more retarded trying to read this, was @Tellem--T a larper? And as what

Can someone explain to me what happened in this thread? I feel like I got a bit more retarded trying to read this, was @Tellem--T a larper? And as what
He was a tall black guy who was despised by all women because he was colored.

He was a tall black guy who was despised by all women because he was colored.
Just reread it and almost caught autism, as an actual blackcel anyone over 6 feet is automatically tyrone or jamal. Clear larp

Yes volcels deserve to be lynched and castrated.
volcels are not incels. In fact they're the complete opposite as volcels are VOLUNTARY celibates while incels are INVOLUNTARY celibates.
Volcels shouldnt even be on this website

This is one of the greatest threads in the history of this site ded srs. Newcels need to know about it. Mods forgive me.

JFL @Bronzehawkattack could not swallow the racepill to the degree of the based nigger Tellem-T so he copes thinking T is a white LARPer :feelskek:

JFL @Bronzehawkattack could not swallow the racepill to the degree of the based nigger Tellem-T so he copes thinking T is a white LARPer :feelskek:
See you in the ban appeal section OP

Mods, please don't delete this, it's part of the racepill canon.

Racepill never hurt me. Being a hapa is like being a monster anyway we aren't allowed to have normal lives.
The problem with most blacks is that they think theyre superior.
You dont have to believe youre inferior but you have to prove youre superior like everyone else.
All that black community scheming that yall do never leads to anything.
What good is a community full of dead beats.
It would help if they weren't getting duped by jews and white lefitst golem all day though tbh. Half of the problems in the black community are created by kikes and white leftoid faggots anyway.

Last edited:
Lmfao why is this thread being bumped monthly? It is legendary though I'll give you that.

Surprises me how people couldn't see through this obvious LARP text

larp or not, his words speak certain truths.

I always said this guy looked like he jumped out from the pages of an A&M catalogue. Had ridiculous facial bones and frame. Without his glasses and shitty ethnic beard, he would be slayer tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.