Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The r/doomer sub

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Right now there is some some of conflict there where incels and normies are at each others' throats.

Normies don't understand that they have perfect lives and that only incels can be doomers, so they are there trying to get incels of the sub. Normies don't even need that sub, there are countless other normie subs where they can brag about life.

Right now there is some some of conflict there where incels and normies are at each others' throats.

Normies don't understand that they have perfect lives and that only incels can be doomers, so they are there trying to get incels of the sub. Normies don't even need that sub, there are countless other normie subs where they can brag about life.
I dont think any of them are normies at all, Ive voicedchatted with them and many of them gets decent sex, Mogs me, Theyre chads at best.

they will probablly take over this forum sooner or later

I think most normies will likely become incels/doomers in the next 5 years

I dont think any of them are normies at all, Ive voicedchatted with them and many of them gets decent sex, Mogs me, Theyre chads at best.
That's actually pathetic. They get all this sex and still have the need to go to these kind of subs to feel good about themselves.

I've always hated the "doomer" term tbh. It's such a generic word, it means nothing. Anyone can be a "doomer" if you just twist the meaning enough.

incels will lose like every time

No such thing as a doomer, it's just emos in denial.