Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the purpose

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
why female android robots are better than human females:

first read this thread:

1-humans or living beings will leave you alone, female androids won't, they will never leave you, you will never be lonely again

2-humans and living beings will hurt you (for example i had the idea to become a 6'11 gigachad in vr with the most attractive body and face but i realized that even then females would still hurt me), nobody will ever hurt you again

3-human females don't deserve to be happy due to the way they treat others

4-you will only get true love with androids, android robots will be programmed to truly love you, unlike human females, human females just want to use you for their benefit

5-men want to make a female happy, it is their only desire in life, but they don't do that because they know that the female could leave them, female android robots won't leave us so we can truly love them

6-female android robots will want to make us happy, unlike human females

7-we will finally be free from being slaves of human women

8- we can have as many female android robots as we want, and we can give them the most attractive faces, bodies and personalities because there is a difference between women being hypergamous with men and men being very choosy with their androids, the birth ratio is 105 boys per 100 girls so men depend on women not being hypergamous to not be lonely, in 2032 women will not depend on men not being choosy to not be lonely because they will also be able to have many android robots with the most attractive faces, bodies and personalities too, today men have no alternative to human women

View: https://youtu.be/jOhr3l9uqpk

I prefer to rope than selling my 4 inches penis secret to Elon Musk and OpenAI.

knowing foids, they'll probably fight for "robot rights" or some dumb shit like that

knowing foids, they'll probably fight for "robot rights" or some dumb shit like that
i explain why they won't get rights on the 2032 thread

Last edited:
i also want to add that human females are evil, non-sentient female android robots will not use you and will not judge you like human women do