Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The public transport smartphone experiment

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Smartphone-Zombie.jpg

Here's a very simple experiment for you all.
All you need are good eyesights (maybe) and routinely take public transport. No inhibition is required.

Simply take a note, with 4 boxes.
Something like that.

Male l Femoid

If you want more precise results go ahead and log the ones not browsing degenerative content as well

Now go look at people's phone screen and take a note on what content they are browsing.
For every one femoid or male going on degenerative content like tinder, whatsapp, kik or whatever you simply add a plus to the box number.

You can easily do this without any effort and come up with a large enough sample as you just do it daily.

I believe the experiment will turn out that femoids browse more degenerative content than males.

Last edited:
Most dudes are gonna be on 4chan/Reddit or looking at vidya shit I feel

I wish I could do this but am currently in 3rd world country for another month. I will when I get back to the states. I’d definitely wager that femoids are the most degenerate. Would love to see what conclusions everyone else comes to tho

You don't need a fancy scentifical protocole to prove that water is wet tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back