Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with the absurdly high Age of Consent laws is that femoids are wasting their 20s riding the cock carousel (Northern American-centric)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Are you trying to say teen girls with teen boys is bad or some shit?
I have no idea why you jumped to that conclusion. Seems like a reach, and possibly even an intentional misunderstanding on your part.

I was saying that laws which make it so teenagers can be with teenagers only, are bad. The idea that young adult men and a teenage girl, if they both want to date each other, should be blocked by the state, is stupid. In Europe it's common to see 14-15 year old girls with dudes around 20+, and those relationships work out just fine. In fact Europe has lower teen pregnancy rates than the cucked USA.

However the whole reason "milestones" even supposedly exist in the first place, is because of the agecucked laws which only allow for teens to have sex with each other. This is also known as "sex play", which was advocated for soon after the AoC was raised
And sex play can involve one or many teen Chads destroying a prime foid's anus, or worse. It takes some serious mental gymnastics or retardation to be a virgin incel that believes in the blackpill but still supports feminist laws.

At least have the intellectual honesty to admit that this is motivated by naked self-interest.
There we go again with the hair-splitting, the "it's not pedophilia but it's hebephilia" nonsense.
@Wizard32

Do you think PPEcel is showing signs of hypocrisy?

He says he doesn't like intellectual dishonesty, but at the same time, he constantly calls hebephilic desires, pedophilia, this is NOT the first time he's done this.

anyone know why this @Broken&BeyondRepair nigger got temp-banned?

they never say reason for the curious we have to make inquiries

IMO if there's a temp-ban mods should leave a notification on the user's message wall so we can check there to find out

low-tier normies who would have a slim chance of being able to bag themselves a high school foid, but zero chance of bagging a foid their age
This 100% does not exist in any way.

While yes there are HS girls willing to fuck guys who would be rejected by a PORTION (read: elitist minority) of 20yo women, those tend to be high-tier girls, the guys bagging HS girls def have the capacity to bag SOME of the 20yo women.

lowering the AOC would in fact intensify competition for high school foids, screwing over high school males in the process
I'm okay with this - I got screwed over in HS and had to be patient (still have to be) so Gen Z can do that too and learn empathy for our suffering - it builds character and wisdom.

Saying that Gen Y millenials should abstain from ascending w/ HS girls just so HS boys from Gen Z can ascend with them is a cucked attitude. Our preceding generation X certainly did NOT make that sacrifice.

Increasing the likelihood that males would graduate from HS a virgin would in fact be a net negative for men because every single man who turns 18 as a virgin is someone who has missed key developmental milestones.
No it is a net positive for men because we finally reach those milestones in a belated way.
Also the foid pussy is reusable so they will fuck the HS boys after they done fucking us.

[UWSL]In[/UWSL][UWSL] any case, lowering the AOC would not benefit a single incel. It would benefit Chads and normies.[/UWSL]
I don't agree. Chad gets to fuck them regardless, the laws and society revolve around him.

I was talking high school foids, 14 seems fine for me, around there. Obviously something like 7 is ridiculous.
IMO how ridiculous an age is depends on what action you are talking to, 7 seems fine for something like hand-holding for example.

Don't poison the water. You can be precise and say: the point at which the femoid becomes pubescent. You can't define interest in such a foid as pedophilic.
Interest in foids of any age can never be pedophilic because pedophilia is an attraction to small boys.

Attraction to undeveloped girls is korephilia.

They don't protect men from tinder, so rosties shouldn't be protected from jb's.
stop putting apostrophes in places like that

There we go again with the hair-splitting, the "it's not pedophilia but it's hebephilia" nonsense.
more like "it's not korephilia it's parthenophilia"

OK, it's marginally better. It's still unusual as fuck to be attracted to 13-year-olds as an adult
this is just you believing normy propaganda - it's not unusual to feel this attraciton at all, it's merely unusual to ACKNOWLEDGE it because it is usual to suppress it

Normy psychology works by suppressing many things to the point of LARPing those things do not exist.

IE bluepill soys LARPing they aren't being cucked, aren't feeling jealous, that they're feminists who think women are awesome and trustworthy, etc.

Men are even more attracted to foids that have finished developing features that increase the chances that reproduction ends in success and not miscarriage.
Men are only more attracted to IMPREGNATING foids like that.
The desire to do pre-creampie interactions (ie romance and foreplay) are not connected to that level of development.

The average age of an IT roastie is 35. The place of them going "oh no inwkell you shouldn't want to fuck a 14 year old" is coming from the place of them as 35 year old roasties (past the age of having the appearance of youthful fertility) using shame to discourage sexual interest in foids that, if nude, would more likely inspire higher penile blood flow than 35 year old roasties. That's just biology you self interested hags.
Their self-interest is also biological. TBH it's kinda hard to blame them for this desperation as SMV goes down and they have to rely on more conniving psychological cultural manipulations to secure their relevancy and influence over walking wallets.

its no competition, chad would just fuck 3 times a day instead of 2 times a way. you and me would still get nothing

Chad already fucks five times a day. He's limited by how much cum he produces.

Loli legality so we can coom in HS girls lawfully would not somehow give Chad more cum to spread around, so it would not help him at all.

not with us bro. it would still be socially stigmatized for unattractive males to be chatting them up and their friend group of other lolis would shun them for talking to an nonchad older guy.
So we talk to girls with fewer friends who are already being shunned and have less to lose by taking a chance with us.

INB4 incelTear calls this "targeting the vulnerable" or some crap - it's two wounded souls coming together.

i think you forget that the very basis of the blackpill is the fact that women are simply not attracted to us.
little girls wouldn't feel any differently bro theyre raised on tiktok and instagram since they were toddlers dude.
Not all of them acknowledge how shallow they are and like to LARP about being deep and not judging on looks, so they might give us a brief chance before losing interest, but if we can coom inside them before they lose interest then pair bond chemistry initiates.

PPEcel is actually saying the prime girls in society, which would make the most loyal, submissive wives, should be instead used as mere fodder for teenage boys to reach so called "milestones", which simultaneously defiles these young virgins, so they can begin their slut campaigns, and eventually get married to some cucked betabuxxer.
If they are destined to marry a betabuxer it makes more sense to just give the destined betabuxer the initial access. This will make him a less-cucked betabuxer who is happier and ultimately the foid will be happier too because she pair-bonds with just him and doesn't have flings with Chad to look back on and compare him to.

Isnt PPEcel is a mod now? We can't exactly call him an idiot.
If we can't call the mods idiots that's a problem, this makes me want to call every mod here an idiot just to see if they will abuse their powers to suppress those that do so.

That said, much as we might use highIQ/lowIQ descriptions, these generalizations like idiot aren't very helpful in fostering a sense of understanding.

We all have virtues, we all wisdomMog the general population and should respect each other for that, whatever our disagreements we have potential we should acknowledge regularly for homosocial comradery, instead of infighting and purity spiraling.

We can banter about someone's stance on things and talk about particulars without needing to make sweeping put-downs about their capacity.

I am a high-capacity individual and still make a shit-ton of fuck-ups on the constant, and I probably only catch and rectify about half of them.

PPEcel seems reasonably intelligent from what interactions I can remember having with him, he at least speaks in a clear manner and knows how to chill and shit.

There's a reflex to calling each other dumbasses even if we are just clashing over a segment of our thought processes - we should be more gentlemanly than this.

As a rule of thumb, anything that feminists fight for is bad for incels
I don't agree with that. Especially since there are different people using the feminist banner. I'd call the majority pseudo-feminist non-feminists because they actually promote things in the name of feminism harming long-term female interests as a whole for short-term benefit.

So if you support anything that feminists support, then you're almost certainly on the wrong side and probably consuming too much soy product.
While that may be a useful default policy or rule of thumb, I would not embrace it as an overall rule - it is worth thinking critically on all issues, not just taking a reflexive stance.

I don't like the idea of burning a clitoris for example so I'm fine with opposing FGM like feminists seem to like doing. Where I differ is just that I think all genital mutilation should be stopped, and I would be willing to temporarily promote FGM and hurt foids as a political maneuver to get them on board with banning MGM like they ought to have from the start.

And sex play can involve one or many teen Chads destroying a prime foid's anus, or worse. It takes some serious mental gymnastics or retardation to be a virgin incel that believes in the blackpill but still supports feminist laws.
more like pseudo-feminist laws, as what they are doing is actually bad for women

the true feminists are incels because what we want is in foids' long-term best interests

@Wizard32
He says he doesn't like intellectual dishonesty, but at the same time, he constantly calls hebephilic desires, pedophilia, this is NOT the first time he's done this.

I don't think he outright called it that, but he called the distinction you refer to as hair-splitting.

TF if you want to have this conversation first you need to get on board with abandoning the use of pedophilia to refer to men's heterosexual interest in girls ALTOGETHER (no matter how young she is)

The distinction between hetero attraction to girls is korephilia (thinking preteen girls are cute) and parthenophilia (thinking teen girls are cute) which is certainly not splitting hairs.

That said, obviously a 12yo girls and 13yo girl have a lot more in common with one another than a 13yo girl has with a 19yo girl or a 12yo girl has with a 1yo girl.

That's one of the problems we face with these range groupings. It would def be hair-splitting to act like 12 and 13 are worlds apart.
It's not hair-splitting OTOH to acknowledge the worlds apart between 1 and 12 or 13 and 19.

We're going to face issues like this no matter how we choose to define subgroups IMO.

Maybe it would be more productive to argue about what tanner stages are ideal to begin doing certain things?

@PPEcel what would your stance be on comparing tanner stages?
If it was just 1 step apart I could see calling that hair splittting, but surely comparing tanner 1 to tanner 5 as being different is not hair-splitting.

One risk I see in all this though is we're purely focusing on secondary effects like "how big are boobs and how hairy is mound" and ignoring the more important question which would be cognitive competence and social power.

@Wizard32

"It's not water, it's ice" mentality, weird how kiddy-fiddlers want to whitewash their desires by portraying themselves as hebephiles.

"It's not water, it's ice" mentality, weird how kiddy-fiddlers want to whitewash their desires by portraying themselves as hebephiles.

It is far more natural and concordant with human nature for a 25 year old male to diddle a 14 year old female than is homosexuality or any of that other globohomo nonsense. Sorry man but you legit come off as hostile to incels.

That's a shit analogy. A female who has hit puberty can reproduce, which is very different than one who can't.

Also what do you mean by whitewash? You're acting like it's a difference that doesn't matter? Except it does matter from a biological standpoint. On top of that, the definition of child varies from era to era, in the past you were considered an adult as soon as you hit puberty. Teenagerhood, or adolescence, is a modern construct. @Meus

You evaded my main point, which is that you are intellectually dishonest.

The fact that you are a mod shows how cucked this site is. You try and utilize the argument of "you're intellectually dishonest" against another user, and when you are called out on it, you evade the point like a coward and try and divert to another point.

Lastly, I'm not a hebephile, I'm more into women in late teens/early 20's, of course you assume I'm a hebephile just because I called out your bullshit.

What a complete foid tier argument.

It is far more natural and concordant with human nature for a 25 year old male to diddle a 14 year old female than is homosexuality or any of that other globohomo nonsense. Sorry man but you legit come off as hostile to incels.
Nothing about inceldom requires me to support your right to diddle 14-year-olds.

That's a shit analogy. A female who has hit puberty can reproduce, which is very different than one who can't.

Also what do you mean by whitewash? You're acting like it's a difference that doesn't matter? Except it does matter from a biological standpoint. On top of that, the definition of child varies from era to era, in the past you were considered an adult as soon as you hit puberty. Teenagerhood, or adolescence, is a modern construct. @Meus

View attachment 600474
One's marginally worse than the other, that's the difference.

You evaded my main point, which is that you are intellectually dishonest.

The fact that you are a mod shows how cucked this site is. You try and utilize the argument of "you're intellectually dishonest" against another user, and when you are called out on it, you evade the point like a coward and try and divert to another point.

Lastly, I'm not a hebephile, I'm more into women in late teens/early 20's, of course you assume I'm a hebephile just because I called out your bullshit.

What a complete foid tier argument.
No one assumed you were a pedophile. But it is interesting how a small minority of users are unnaturally vocal when it comes to defending pedophilia.

Feel free to go to another forum.

Nothing about inceldom requires me to support your right to diddle 14-year-olds.

In a key human sense a 14 year old female virgin and a 28 year old male virgin are psychologically equivalent.

As arbitrary as "nothing about sexual freedom requires me to support two men to diddle each other." In fact, even more so as homosexuality goes against human nature far more than halal sexual relations with 14 year old females.

As arbitrary as "nothing about sexual freedom requires me to support two men to diddle each other." In fact, even more so as homosexuality goes against human nature far more than halal sexual relations with 14 year old females.
Well, I'm not discussing sexual freedom here. The idea that you get to determine what is and isn't "hostile to incels" is straight up laughable.

No one assumed you were a pedophile. But it is interesting how a small minority of users are unnaturally vocal when it comes to defending pedophilia.

Feel free to go to another forum.
There you go with the intellectual dishonesty again. Refusing to use the word hebephile.

I won't go to another forum, I will stay here. I'm not gonna listen to your suggestions which tell me to just be a cuck.

Just know, if you ever see intellectual dishonesty and don't like it, know that you're guilty of the same.

It isn't just because of female economic gain that young men are dejected in America. It's that their female peers gain a psychological advantage over them due to the female having greater sexual experiences and having the ability to get those key needs met essentially guaranteed due to their bio-advantage and cultural permissiveness.

Well, I'm not discussing sexual freedom here.

That's exactly what's being discussed. It is limiting male sexual freedom for adult males to be blocked from mating with women at the peak of young womanhood. This becomes doubly unjust when they're also blocked from being able to see sex workers as their female peers are allowed to share attractive men. Address this inequality.

The idea that you get to determine what is and isn't "hostile to incels" is straight up laughable.

You are hostile to one of the KEY reasons behind inceldom: young men are not allowed to pursue lolis for marriage. Therefore, your general pose strikes me as anti-incel.

There you go with the intellectual dishonesty again. Refusing to use the word hebephile.

I won't go to another forum, I will stay here. I'm not gonna listen to your suggestions which tell me to just be a cuck.

Just know, if you ever see intellectual dishonesty and don't like it, know that you're guilty of the same.
Refusing to use the word hebephile is intellectually dishonest? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's exactly what's being discussed. It is limiting male sexual freedom for adult males to be blocked from mating with women at the peak of young womanhood. This becomes doubly unjust when they're also blocked from being able to see sex workers as their female peers are allowed to share attractive men. Address this inequality.

You are hostile to one of the KEY reasons behind inceldom: young men are not allowed to pursue lolis for marriage. Therefore, your general pose strikes me as anti-incel.
It is absolutely not a "Key reason behind inceldom," as previously explained.

Refusing to use the word hebephile is intellectually dishonest? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes, it totally is. Particularly when talking about the hebe age range. Is this not obvious to you?

Here's a question, why not ask the community? Can I make a poll asking "Is referring to hebephilic desires as pedophile a form of intellectual dishonesty"? I wanna see what the community has to say about this.

What do you think are the key reasons behind involuntary male celibacy in Northern America?

What do you think are the key reasons behind involuntary male celibacy in Northern America?
He is gonna claim "being subhuman".

He is a 6 foot chink who is loaded and claims to be the only real incel in this community.

Yes, it totally is. Particularly when talking about the hebe age range. Is this not obvious to you?

Here's a question, why not ask the community? Can I make a poll asking "Is referring to hebephilic desires as pedophile a form of intellectual dishonesty"? I wanna see what the community has to say about this.
so you can tag all your fellow pedophiles and rally support for your pedantic crusade? sure, go ahead. let me know which users i need to keep an eye on

so you can tag all your fellow pedophiles and rally support for your pedantic crusade? sure, go ahead. let me know which users i need to keep an eye on
I won't tag anyone.

But I can tell by your attitude you think you are some arbitrator on what is "intellectual dishonesty" and what is not. So it's close minded.

To denounce something isn't to refute it. Everything you've said so far about this thread topic is shaming language. And you have no grounds to stand on given what is "natural" in human sexuality.

To denounce something isn't to refute it. Everything you've said so far about this thread topic is shaming language. And you have no grounds to stand on given what is "natural" in human sexuality.
"Shaming language"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Funny how pedophiles think they should be immune to criticism.

"Shaming language"

you are being dishonest. if you can get away with calling me a "pedophile" then I am justified in telling you to eat shit. you are not arguing in good faith

@Wizard32 @TigerFestival @happiless @CrackingYs

So apparently the mods are allowed to insult users but users aren't allowed to talk back.

Does this sound like an abuse of power? It does to me tbh.

I don't think it's dishonest to refuse to use it, just so long as you use an actual synonym when referencing what it pertains to.

At this point I think there's adequate evidence that pedophile isn't actually a synonym except to
1) normies who don't know any better​
2) edgy trollers having a laugh​
3) jews/fiddlers who have an agenda behind blurring lines​

I get you're #2 and respect the contrarianism in a way tbh

could be useful here to link back to whichever prev post you're recalling (or even quote it) to lessen the amount of rereading people need to do when seeing this

Ice/Water/Steam
Solid/Liquid/Gas versions of H20...

I'm not really sure I'm understanding the connection you're making here. It's a strange metaphor.

Age is an ongoing progression from pre-pubescent to mid-pubescent to post-pubescent. It goes in one direction.
H20 can go back and forth between these 3 states of matter based on the temperature.

Maybe I'm being too aspie and obsessing over the differences here but I'm really not grasping the analogy you're making here.
The relationships between the two sets of three terms seem different.

I think you're pretty aware that "fiddler" implies someone who actually physically interferes with a child in a sexual way though.
IE it's a lot like "groper" or "molester".

It is far more natural and concordant with human nature for a 25 year old male to diddle a 14 year old female than is homosexuality
If you want to be taken seriously you shouldn't be using low-IQ terminology like diddling tbh.

I'm more into women in late teens/early 20's
WHY would you do that

One's marginally worse
TF pay attention to this guy, that's one legit way to use them.

God the Jewish conversation tactics at play here, it's very clear what you're trying to insinuate, just own up to it =/

"I'm not saying incels are all violent misogynists whose only desire in life is to rape and murder all women, but it's interesting how they seem to express an unnatural amount of discontent towards women"

"Shaming language"
Okay so here you're blatently calling Broken & Beyond a pedophile, because he was complaining about you shaming him w/ insinuations.

I realize https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/ is considered on a case-by-case basis but this seems to fall afoul of the prohibitions against persecuting/harassing/attacking others.

As a mod you bear a responsibility as a role model not to engage in the behavior that is banned.

So apparently the mods are allowed to insult users but users aren't allowed to talk back.
Does this sound like an abuse of power? It does to me tbh.
I think there are ways we can voice disagreement with each other over things without engaging in personal attacks where we label other members offensive terms like pedophile.

Even if I think someone is 'trolling' it's a bad idea to outright summarize them as "a troll", for example, as if there is nothing else to them besides trolling (I'm sure they have other hobbies!)

If someone was out pedophiling they would be molesting young preteen boys not having arguments w/ 20yo incel mods.

If someone is in their late 30s and they want to have sex with 13/14-year-olds, they're a pedophile. It really is pretty straightforward.

I think there are ways we can voice disagreement with each other over things without engaging in personal attacks where we label other members offensive terms like pedophile.

Even if I think someone is 'trolling' it's a bad idea to outright summarize them as "a troll", for example, as if there is nothing else to them besides trolling (I'm sure they have other hobbies!)

If someone was out pedophiling they would be molesting young preteen boys not having arguments w/ 20yo incel mods.
I was asking if you think he abused his powers by insulting users, then banning them when they push back.
If someone is in their late 30s and they want to have sex with 13/14-year-olds, they're a pedophile. It really is pretty straightforward.
Late 30s. :dafuckfeels:

Wait, most users here are under 30. So are they not pedos for wanting 13-14 year olds?

Where did you even get that late 30s from? Was that just some random range you tossed out of nowhere?

It seems pretty straightforward that you're abusing the term PEcel

Also what if we're not talking about wanting to do PIV penetration ('have sex with' as you say) and instead want to do different non-intercourse activities with adolescent middle-schooler lolis, such as depicted in above video?

btw for some reason, the blackpill.club mods decided to hide the thread in private section. luckily before it was moved, i got a screenshot, and i will post it here

lowering the AOC would in fact intensify competition for high school foids, screwing over high school males in the process.
Um sweety the teencels' potential girlfriends are getting KILLED because of high AOC!

Then Europe is more reasonable in that respect than the US.
US is a gynocentric hellhole, you cant even pay for sex.

People like to act as if low AoC = shithole, but in reality a high schooler having consensual sex with an adult isn't an atrocity that will cause society to crumble. In fact it humbles adult women a tad, which is a good thing.

US is a gynocentric hellhole, you cant even pay for sex.

People like to act as if low AoC = shithole, but in reality a high schooler having consensual sex with an adult isn't an atrocity that will cause society to crumble. In fact it humbles adult women a tad, which is a good thing.
True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back