Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem with being made fun of for being ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
No one cares or sees it as a problem.

In fact most people enjoy that it happens.

They enjoy laughing at our suffering

Same when you're short

I was walking down a hallway and when I turned a corner I walked past 3 foids, they looked at me with a condescending look for a sec when passing and as soon as they had passed they all started laughing and whispered shit to each other. One of them even turned around and laughed even more.

I wish I could kill them all with a baseball bat, i'd smash their heads in until their skull crack in GTA 5

I was walking down a hallway and when I turned a corner I walked past 3 foids, they looked at me with a condescending look for a sec when passing and as soon as they had passed they all started laughing and whispered shit to each other. One of them even turned around and laughed even more.

I wish I could kill them all with a baseball bat, i'd smash their heads in until their skull crack in GTA 5
So brutal

Fuck em. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing it winds you up, just blank em is what i do. They want to see you look upset, foids are nasty creatures who enjoy making ugly guys feel shitty. Above average guys do it too. I pity them tbh. They are pathetic.

This is my biggest issue with inceldom, I can deal with not getting any relationships or sex but the day-to-day humiliation, dirty looks, sniggering and giggling is what wears me down the most. You just can't live any sort of happy life if you're ugly.

This is my biggest issue with inceldom, I can deal with not getting any relationships or sex but the day-to-day humiliation, dirty looks, sniggering and giggling is what wears me down the most. You just can't live any sort of happy life if you're ugly.
I'm not even treated like a human being. Incels have less rights than foids

This.

And the fun part is foids who do that shit are now protesting for Tyrones in the streets bcs pigs shot them based on their skin colour.
Women = Racist