Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The private school paying women 200 per cent more than men - gender pay gap pill

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★

The newspaper even has an interactive table where you can see all the companies paying women more than men.

Which is totally fine of course. It's totally not discrimination. Men outperforming women in any conceivable statistic even if they deserve to is discrimination, but women getting paid more is never discrimination.

Men not paying ENOUGH in alimony is discrimination. Women paying ANYTHING in alimony is discrimination.

Men earning more is discrimination. Women not being able to find husbands who earn more is discrimination.

The word discrimination doesn't mean anything other than 'le bad'. And anything other than being the pampered wife of a billionaire with a vanity business like a fashion line or charity for all 4 billion women on the planet is 'le bad'. Therefore, it is discrimination.

When I read this story, I just slumped in my chair. I kill my hopes for the future, they respawn, and then I see something as brutal as this, which dissolves my hope again.

Men are over. Men are done. What the fuck can a man even do in this situation?

If women's income exceeds that of men, women would laugh at men rather than help them.

If women's income exceeds that of men, women would laugh at men rather than help them.

We already see this at university education level. There is not single program to help men and men only to get their bachelor's/master's degree, but there are plenty that helps women despite the fact that 60% of alumnus are females.
Instead of organized help most women laugh how men are uneducated and stupid.

Last edited:
On one hand, how is this legal? On the other... let it happen. Shit needs to get way worse before simps wake up

On one hand, how is this legal? On the other... let it happen. Shit needs to get way worse before simps wake up
The letter of the law never mattered. The boomer judges plan to damn us all to inceldom so they have more sugar babies.

And teacher is one of the jobs where roasties are the most overrepresented jfl.

And teacher is one of the jobs where roasties are the most overrepresented jfl.
We need more women in STEM, but not more men in brainwashing young children

Where the fuck are the extra female scientists and programmers supposed to come from if other industries don't become less female dominated???

Hetro cis men are second class citizene

IT won't touch this.

Humans are fucking garbage

And they wonder why men are giving up

Imagine wanting to play a losing game