Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The prettier the girl is, the lonelier she is".

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I want to find whoever said this first and flay him alive while rubbing salt and vinegar into his muscles. This has got to be like the most retarded statement about whores that I have ever heard.

Girls have it rough!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tfw having access to tons of literal gigachads is "lonely" JFL.

I bet if they lived our lives, the wouldnt last a day. Hell, probably not even half a day tbh. They live on tutorial mode.

Yeah because their standards have transcended all laws of physics and reality and not even a god could meet them.

gigas stacy has it pretty hard.Only a billionaire actor/model gigaschad could satisfy her.Shed a tear for them.their life is rough

lmao wtf?? who said this, has to be one of the most lowest iq statements ive ever read

While juggernaut law is real, Stacy has no issue haraming with Chad.

she has too many chads hitting her up so it becomes octochad only, self induced chad widow

I believe there is a dark truth to this statement. Females of such a caliber know the world values them highly, but only for how they appear and they know deep down inside they are hollow, really no different from a sex doll I bang and then cast aside until the next session.

Every male know that trying to hold onto such a woman is like holding hot embers. She is yours for now applies greatly in this scenario, so no man truly invests in her and why should he. I would enjoy her in the moment and nothing more, because there is no assurance that she would be mine tomorrow. Use her while you can.

JFL, this game really is fucked.

Just get a hobby sis

Just try to make friends first sis

It's your personality sis

Hahahaha I've never heard that, actually. Holy shit hahahahahahaha. Is this real? Did somebody say that?

Attractive individuals (especially foids) are anything but lonely. Seriously, everyone's eyes are on them the moment they enter a room. They are taken seriously, their concerns are heard, they are listened to, paid attention to. They are anything but invisible.

Yeah because their standards have transcended all laws of physics and reality and not even a god could meet them.

759072B0 39DD 4F4F 987F 059BC1BF856C

I've never heard this before, though I guess it means she never stays with one guy for a long time in a LTR.

Hahahaha I've never heard that, actually. Holy shit hahahahahahaha. Is this real? Did somebody say that?

Attractive individuals (especially foids) are anything but lonely. Seriously, everyone's eyes are on them the moment they enter a room. They are taken seriously, their concerns are heard, they are listened to, paid attention to. They are anything but invisible.
I read it in an advice book that "uncovers the secrets of female sexuality". PUA trash, I do not know why I even read it.

By this logic i should be considered super gl because I'm so very lonely!

women are a fucking a joke. I dont know they about themselves about being so superior in the "feel" sense. when the only thing they are doing is being solipsistic

Yes, I have heard this too but on internet only. Stacy is never alone, as she has a big battalion of orbiters and can get harem of Chads in the blink of an eye.