Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (The power of make-up). Women are not as pretty as you think

Depends where you live

Honestly I prefer the left a lot more. A much more natural human appearance

Depends where you live
Where i live girls are usually butterfaces. Very rarely i see a girl with a pretty face while most have killer bodies.
Same, heavy makeup where foundation removes entire skin texture and complexion is 2/10 automatically for me, huge turn off.

They are MAKE-ing UP for their subhumanity

The more fake-up I see caked onto a face, the uglier I assume the face is. Ironically, I find most faces better-looking when they're without make-up. With too much make-up, they look almost inhuman (in a bad way).

they also use filters in top of fake-up

I've had a pet theory that makeup is one of the many reasons for the rise of inceldom. It makes ugly foids attractive so they get to pass on their ugly genes and make ugly boys who become incel.

The funny thing is that most makeup is utterly toxic for the skin so these foids are sacrificing looking decent w/o makup in the long run in order to get a temp 1/2 point boost on their looks. These foids age themselves with substances to hide their age. It's ironic. Just look at how fucking terrible the natural skin of foids who use too much makeup is :feelshaha:

I am revolted by makeup.

i prefer the right, most women look like shit without make-up.

The illusion created by make-up enables men to deceive themselves that the woman is far more beautiful than she actually is, which allows men to be able to have sex with women without being disgusted by the subhumanity of women in their natural appearance.

If I’m going to fuck a woman, even if she is below-average looking naturally, I prefer that she wear make-up so that I can at least PRETEND that her make-up appearance is her true appearance, enabling me to feel attracted enough to fuck her and therefore create a pleasurable experience for the both of us.

No makeup for your face (if you're a male, that is).

i prefer the right, most women look like shit without make-up.

The illusion created by make-up enables men to deceive themselves that the woman is far more beautiful than she actually is, which allows men to be able to have sex with women without being disgusted by the subhumanity of women in their natural appearance.

If I’m going to fuck a woman, even if she is below-average looking naturally, I prefer that she wear make-up so that I can at least PRETEND that her make-up appearance is her true appearance, enabling me to feel attracted enough to fuck her and therefore create a pleasurable experience for the both of us.
It looks like a weird doll with makeup

You must be retarded to think that those girls look better with fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes and 2 inches of concealer.
The superior man likes natural appearance and natural beauty, the soyboy degenerate loves make up.

You must be retarded to think that those girls look better with fake eyebrows, fake eyelashes and 2 inches of concealer.
The superior man likes natural appearance and natural beauty, the soyboy degenerate loves make up.
I said the left. I agree, I prefer the natural look

The famous fake up

I've had a pet theory that makeup is one of the many reasons for the rise of inceldom. It makes ugly foids attractive so they get to pass on their ugly genes and make ugly boys who become incel.
Probably some truth in this. Also could explain juggernaut law.

Way ahead of them, when I see a face more covered in body filler than a rolled 90's Civic the local crackhead is trying to flip, I assume that they are fugly.