Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee THE POWER OF LOVE CAN HEAL THE WORLD

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
THE POWER OF LOVE CAN HEAL THE WORLD

I am serious. We can solve the inceldom crisis. We can make the world a better place. We can make all of us feel more connected to each other. Come to embrace. Be less separated-- our sense of space to one another becomes closer-- like a new culture of love and empathy blooming out of a coccoon that hardened to be come stale and distant. We all can be become friends. Make the world a better place. For you and for me and our brothers. And some of us lovers (if they look good enough). Be we should make it fair. A world where we are all just a little more hornier for each other. Make a garden in every city: make it so that it's mandatory to hug everyone you see. And we will learn. Just how good the world can be :p

Last edited:
meanwhile, in india:
Images 47

I am serious. We can solve the inceldom crisis. We can make the world a better place. We can make all of us feel more connected to each other. Come to embrace. Be less separated-- our sense of space to one another becomes closer-- like a new culture of love and empathy blooming out of a coccoon that hardened to be come stale and distant. We all can be become friends. Make the world a better place. For you and for me and our brothers. And some of us lovers (if they look good enough). Be we should make it fair. A world where we are all just a little more hornier for each other. Make a garden in every city: make it so that it's mandatory to hug everyone you see. And we will learn. Just how good the world can be :p
The power of the love of the Lord Jesus will heal the world!

We were never ruled by the same Kings even historically. Only linguistic and religious connection
No one cares about the history, you are one country now.

My dick getting sucked by a foid would heal the world. Best outcome

Imagine if this actually happened lol

The jungle disagrees, sadly.

China africa modern slavery
ask those africancel slaves

View: https://youtu.be/iaAd_kpzSas?si=WiyDCS2Lx-pk2uZ2

We were never ruled by the same Kings even historically. Only linguistic and religious connection
But South India is same casteist as North India

But South India is same casteist as North India
But different caste groups. Also even Shudras like Reddys got power and are casteist to others. So at least there is equality in casteism here JFL

But different caste groups. Also even Shudras like Reddys got power and are casteist to others. So at least there is equality in casteism here JFL
I have Brahmins in South India especially Andra Telangana are extremely good guys that every caste group love them, while in North India, everyone hates Brahmins

I have Brahmins in South India especially Andra Telangana are extremely good guys that every caste group love them, while in North India, everyone hates Brahmins
Yeah, I heard bad thing about Rajputs and North Brahmins as well. Telugus only hate kammas and Reddys, they are the richest here

Yeah, I heard bad thing about Rajputs and North Brahmins
They are very casteist to the lower caste and are extremely rich and holds large holding of lands. They are extremely arrogant. While on the other hand, I heard South Indian Brahmins are extremely good guy with great morals, they help everyone and are nice to others

I heard South Indian Brahmins are extremely good guy with great morals, they help everyone and are nice to others
I don't know about that, for the most part we just mind our business and don't involve in politics

I don't know about that, for the most part we just mind our business and don't involve in politics
Do you believe in the supreme racial superiority of Brahmins

Do you believe in the supreme racial superiority of Brahmins
That's mostly upper caste North nigger shitskin cope to claim to be "Aryan" and shit. Souths don't do that

That's mostly upper caste North nigger shitskin cope to claim to be "Aryan" and shit. Souths don't do that
What's your personal believe. Do you believe that you Brahmins are superior to every others

49f8835dc419b95fc31ea23b70939ee2

Well said!

Of course not
GigaBased Brother. I always doubt on you that you are an hidden bigoted Racist Hindu Traditionalist. But you are not. You are the True Hindutvavadi who following the true moral principles of equality of Sanaatan Dharma

Then u will also support Inter Caste Marriage
Andhra is number 1 in dalit marriages

GigaBased Brother. I always doubt on you that you are an hidden bigoted Racist Hindu Traditionalist. But you are not. You are the True Hindutvavadi who following the true moral principles of equality of Sanaatan Dharma
Thanks

I support this idea

I feel like I'm reading fantasy RPG dialogue
Literally no idea what a Andra Telangana or Brahmin is

Actually as a Buddhist, I am against Brahminsm
Based, death to brahminism.(The reason for all of indian suffering)
If only our ancestors had massacred these scums and accepted Buddhism , we would have some god copes for our subhumanity

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The human race is too stupid to fix. We need an average IQ of 120+ at minimum in order to create a paradise for mankind.

IQ is going down, not up. It will only get worse.

Based, death to brahminism.(The reason for all of indian suffering)
If only our ancestors had massacred these scums and accepted Buddhism , we would have some god copes for our subhumanity
Tbh, seriously due to the Brahmanism, we Indians are the slaves of foreign powers for 1000 years, too much orthodoxical corruption leads to the decadent of our indian society. Ancient India was a extremely great due to the Buddhism, but India has completely fallen after the destruction of Buddhism and takeover of Brahmanism

More like the the power of cope.