Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The power of blue eyes

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-

Meeks 2.0 once again proves just be a criminal theory as long as you have at least one blue eye. Blue eyes are so powerful you only need one of them to be a model JFL.

Article: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/43861...e-says-hell-be-even-bigger-than-jeremy-meeks/

grass is always greener on the other side.
everyone here in baltic countries have blue eyes, people with brown eyes really stand out and look more exotic.

i-sent-them-a-blue-eyes-white-dragon

3000.jpeg

I dunno man, having a single colored eye seems like a failo to me

Plenty of blue eyed incels out there. I'm one of them. Maybe I'll be able to impress someone by moving to Asia or Africa, but if you live in white countries nobody gives a fuck because they have blue eyes everywhere. The guy in OP is only notable because he's black.

You don't think he'd look better with matching eyes?
Not necessarily. He'd look less noticeable though. I think his failo is mainly due to his bad eye area bone structure to which his non matching eyes are bringing attention by adding a lack of symmetry. Obviously having two light colored eyes would be better than one. But even only one is a massive smv booster if you don't have other big failos.
Plenty of blue eyed incels out there. I'm one of them. Maybe I'll be able to impress someone by moving to Asia or Africa, but if you live in white countries nobody gives a fuck because they have blue eyes everywhere. The guy in OP is only notable because he's black.
Obviously if you live in a country where they are common they are less impressive than in Asia where you could probably slay based only on them. But they are still a looks advantage and saying nobody gives a fuck about blue eyes in white countries is just false. That's like saying no one gives a fuck if you're tall if you live in a white country because the average height is higher. They still care it's just going to be harder for you to mog based on that trait alone. Blue eyes is still a chad trait just like tall height is a chad trait.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. He'd look less noticeable though. I think his failo is mainly due to his bad eye area bone structure to which his non matching eyes are bringing attention by adding a lack of symmetry. Obviously having two light colored eyes would be better than one. But even only one is a massive smv booster if you don't have other big failos
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion I suppose

Looks weird as shit tbh

Screenshot 20210308 230340 Firefox

@BummerDrummer

How powerful are your blue eyes :feelswhere: ??

one blue iris>an entire ethnic
@tehgymcel420 @Neggr @Diocel

light eyes could have changed my life

Blue eyepill is underrated

@BummerDrummer

How powerful are your blue eyes :feelswhere: ??
It’s all about your eyes bro, srs. All inceldom is is your eyes. 6’4 but brown/black eyes? Trucel. 4’11 deformed but you have blue eyes? Fakecel

because contacts don’t exist I guess

Last edited:
depends on the type of blue, has to be the really light kind

It’s all about your eyes bro, srs. All inceldom is is your eyes. 6’4 but blue eyes? Trucel. 4’11 deformed but you have blue eyes? Fakecel

because contacts don’t exist I guess
Very powerful post :feelswhere:

Did you mean brown eyes on 6'4 ?

Why is it always a black dude?

i would kill my closest friend for those cold blue eyes

A foids favorite yugioh card: blue eyes white chad

Why is it always a black dude?
Despite being 13% of the population...
Also who is this cocky pissrandom lmao? Meeks mogs him to oblivion so he better stop acting big. Typical nigger behavior

It doesn’t matter because if you have horrible eye area and an overall ugly face eye color won’t help you ascend