Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The police are outside my house

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I am hiding in my house right now, and I don’t know if I’ll even get to finish typing this. There are some police officers outside knocking at the door, apparently they are from counter-terrorism and need to talk with me about my post history. I’m so scared right now guys. I said I was going to blow up a hospital because I was an incel, but didn‘t put ‘in minecraft’ at the end. They are saying I have 5 minutes to edit my post and add ‘in video game’ or they will send in a heli squadron and call for a sniper team. please how do I edit my post guys I’m so scared I can hear more police cars further up the street

Hope they arrest you and jail you so you can ASScend with bubba soon

Open the door bro, we just want to have a nice chat with you

Mods pls move to lounge, sorry for shitposting in ID

same thing happened to me one week ago, I put in Minecraft asap to avoid being arrested for terrorism, next remembER to put in Minecraft, or at least tag me

Advertise your only fans :feelsjuice: that’ll stop em

I think serious, I'm too high IQ to understand when a post is serious and when it's not
It’s serious guys, I can see the red dots on my windows, the snipers are aiming at me. The police say they are sending the heli in oh fuck shit

who do you think called them?

Can you guys not see that this post is making fun of people who put ‘in video game’ after detailing their wishes to commit acts of mass violence as if it makes it suddenly ok

Can you guys not see that this post is making fun of people who put ‘in video game’ after detailing their wishes to commit acts of mass violence as if it makes it suddenly ok
They clearly are expressing their desire for murder and destruction (in video game) which is fine because video games are not real.

They clearly are expressing their desire for murder and destruction (in video game) which is fine because video games are not real.
Sneir: I am incelkommando I kill all filthy whores pop their clogs fuck stupid bitched I take cocaine and kill all mf sluts with ak47 modified scope fuck interpol I don’t give a single fuck fuck the hoes, then I blow up train with mf c4 from dark web ship to my house by incelcommando and blow these mf sluts bitched they kick the bucket (In Vedio game)

pics or it didn't happen

F80EC387 FF56 4922 86C3 5461331FA389