Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Plight of the Single Female 30’something and Internet Dating

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Bro I can't read all that.

I want to go ER @ lazycels who complain about long threads

I want to go ER @ lazycels who complain about long threads

They remind me of females. Only able to process information short bursts at a time, hasthags and so on.

I made it about halfway through.

Meh she doesn't even sound that desperate, I thought it's gonna be cool.

That bitch don't know what true pain is. Imagine her being a truecel, a 30 year old who has never even hugged the opposite sex despite of the fact he would literally accept the ugliest girl with the worst personality possible but even they won't accept you, after approaching hundreds of them over many years pre-2015. On top of that just talking to a girl will land you sexual harassment charges after 2015 or so, and you will be absolutely vilified for it. And when you fail to attract the opposite sex, its because you are a white nationalist nazi according to normies. And your lack of experience justifies other people treating you like you aren't a human, disregarding how much they will discriminate against you for being an ugly male. You also would have never gotten that confidence you used to have anyways since your whole life was non-stop humiliation.

Then she will know what life in brutal mode is, not tutorial island.

Fapfuel for incels. fuck this hag. I'd rather be a permavirgin than date one of these used up slabs of roast beef.

I would rather blow my brains out than interact with a foid like that. She thinks she's really intelligent for knowing the difference between there/they're/their and what words start with a k. JFL. The self obsession these foids have for themselves is truly staggering.

Why the fuck is this as long as a college thesis

gotta be chad and make 1 million a year to date some old hag

nah, i'd rather have my dick blown off with a shotgun

Why is she inventing acronyms for these categories of men, when we have much better sounding names.

AFN: Incel
WHDIMT: Betabucks
ARGB: Chad

I would rather blow my brains out than interact with a foid like that. She thinks she's really intelligent for knowing the difference between there/they're/their and what words start with a k. JFL. The self obsession these foids have for themselves is truly staggering.
High iq.

lol

33 and picky

enjoy the wall foid

and freeze some eggs

All that aside, I think Tinder is great fun.

Because female. Anything can be fun when all the heavy lifting is done for you.

Awaiting a Chad who's into older women.

Had to stop halfway. This makes me sick. Do normie males read this drivel and think to themselves 'Yeah, there's no way I'm not one of the chads lol :)' ???

What a cunt..I wonder why she is single?

there needs to be a character limit noone has the strength to read all that

lifehack: next time u see a long ass post paste it into a text to speech website and just listen to it like it an audiobook
there needs to be a character limit noone has the strength to read all that

lifehack: next time u see a long ass post paste it into a text to speech website and just listen to it like it an audiobook

Why is reading difficult for you?

Women's self-esteem is way too high. Be sure that in real life she's a bloated faced, skinny wine - lover with a creepy resting bitch face.

Also women suck at writing articles. They're always boring and not worth it for anybody.

This is literally the end result of living the better part of the past two decades with an endless stream of validation. She has only begun to learn the harsh realities of being a post wall foid.

We're reaching levels of entitlement that shouldn't even be possible. Title needs changing to SuicideFuel

"teehee I'm a total fail at dating... here's my advice girls and guys!"

no self awareness at all

tqg1jDm.jpg

7. The photos of you with ‘wild’ (but more than likely heavily sedated) animals are cool but a picture of you with a run-of-the-mill puppy will increase your chances exponentially (even if it’s not your puppy),

If you're still denying the dogpill, it's over for you.

Read it all, omw to oncology.

When tutorial mode is too hard
Absolutely this.

Imagine reading and/or writing all that drivel.