Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The person who reviewed my cover letter said i was very demanding

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
At my job, our job today was to apply for another job because this job is ending at the end of march. Since monday i have been working on a resume (which has not been reviewed) today i wrote my cover letter, and was reviewed, the person who reviewed it said i was very demanding, made many capitalizing errots, and i need to humble my self, i wrote something like
"I look forward for my positioned to be accepted" this is just one of the demanding things i wrote that i was told. To be fair i didnt realize I was being demanding.
Anyways what do you thing

How is that demanding? Applying for any sort of job nowadays is just gigaragefuel and a way for recruiters to show off how much power they have, tbh, you can get failed for complete bullshit if the job market is competitive enough. Just how it works. :feelsohgod:

If it's high paying compromise, if they expect you to compromise for nothing do some other job

How is that demanding? Applying for any sort of job nowadays is just gigaragefuel and a way for recruiters to show off how much power they have, tbh, you can get failed for complete bullshit if the job market is competitive enough. Just how it works. :feelsohgod:

do we happen to work under the same contract?

what job makes you apply for another job? giga based supervisor who makes you line up another job before laying you off...

over

Call her out for saying that just because of your looks.

what job makes you apply for another job? giga based supervisor who makes you line up another job before laying you off...

over
Its a program that prepares you to go get a job, i get paid