Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The paranoic thoughts are back...feeling suicidal

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Those paranoic thoughts i had after smoking laced weed are back boyos

I'm feeling suicidal again and with an strange feeling over my body as if these are my last days.

At this point only God can save me, if he wants me to leave this Earth , it's all on his will but if he decides to at least i hope it's painless and quick

and that's why you shouldn't use drugs kids.

I hope when we die that we will meet in Heavens.

go into recovery group maybe there will be some crazy foids to try hookup with

go into recovery group maybe there will be some crazy foids to try hookup with
Unironically might be a good idea.

@Ci Jey Please stay safe boyo, remember these are just thoughts & don't actually mean anything. Dont give into these thoughts & stay with us brocel.

At this point only God can save me, if he wants me to leave this Earth , it's all on his will but if he decides to at least i hope it's painless and quick
Expecting something from God is the same as this:

If god cared about you he wouldnt have made you incel

Unironically might be a good idea.

@Ci Jey Please stay safe boyo, remember these are just thoughts & don't actually mean anything. Dont give into these thoughts & stay with us brocel.
Thanks for caring brocel, i really appreciate it.

Yeah i will look into those groups, i feel like those thoughts came back because i started the week with several personal and family issues (not related to inceldom). It's time i reach out some external help