Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The pain of childbirth is NOTHING compared to the pain of male pattern balding

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Unless you're a massive Soycuck who would readily accept his place as a beta provider, that is.

Red
Soy2
Red

Norwoodpill is brutal, one of the most brutal ones

Just be Freddie Ljungberg theory
C71193B0 21BB 43B8 93C1 715F884A7DC2

I saw multiple videos of women giving childbirth.

Just seems about as painful as a really bad cramp tbh.

And I had one cuck teacher who said he saw his wife gave and said from there he knew women were the stronger sex. JFL, I guess all those soldiers had lower suffering than a bad cramp.

And I had one cuck teacher who said he saw his wife gave and said from there he knew women were the stronger sex. JFL, I guess all those soldiers had lower suffering than a bad cramp.

I had a teacher say the wage gap is real LOL

“But it’s literally like a watermel0n coming 0ut 0f a tiny h0le br0.”

75% of men in their lifetimes will be affected by male pattern balding :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Its a worldwide epidemic...

Giving birth lasts a few hours, being bald lasts a lifetime.

I had a teacher say the wage gap is real LOL
Practically every teacher believes in that.

The guy I am talking about brags about arguing against "white supremacists" on facebook alot.

He got angry and claimed I was being sexist when I joked to a girl that she can be a housewife when she was whining about how she will never get a job (because she thought couldn't graduate high school).

I swear, he is like the prototypical cucktears member.

Whores will take 10 cocks at the same time and pretend childbirth hurts. Probably feels like taking a shit.

lolz

Unless you're a massive Soycuck who would readily accept his place as a beta provider, that is.

Sad1

A cursed fate. Would not wish on anyone.

And I had one cuck teacher who said he saw his wife gave and said from there he knew women were the stronger sex.

Laugh2

I can't imagine it's much worse than a particularly big dump.

And for most of what these birthing cows are producing, that statement would adequately describe the result.

It goes without saying the most civilized countries have by far the lowest birth rates.

Whereas the worst countries have the highest birth rates.

I agree it should already have trillions of research to stop this but they don't want this

I agree it should already have trillions of research to stop this but they don't want this
Yes instead the put millions into "Muh breast cancer" to protect foids precious bags of chest fat.

i have a lot of hair and nothing to show for it

A7611a1d97ae15fa6691bf08413905bd4b1dacc7 002

It actually hurts sometimes. I can feel my scalp hair being slowly squeezed to death :feelsbadman:

When I was 14 I had surgery on my testicles, worst pain of my life and could barely walk for a week. I was nearly addicted to painkillers at that point, so that foid joke of a cope for conviction is funny to me.

It sucks man. Hair used to be my only decent feature but it's almost all gone now. Severe diffuse thinning started at 14 :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's only men who suffer and feel pain in this life.

i was norwooded from the womb

Obviously, any physical pain can't be compared to our situation. I'd gladly push out a dozen kids if it meant I could change my looks. That pain isn't permanent, ours is.

Pussy is used to stretching from the large phalluses, so child birth is doable.

Male pattern baldness however is -2 to -3 points (or more) on your smv, depending on your skull shape.

I've experienced a facsimile of pregnancy, except far worse, thanks to having Crohn's Disease. I got wicked sick over a 12 month period. First 6 months had a recurring water infection. Last 6 months had my bowel leaking into my bladder and chronic and brutal stomach cramps, passing solids through my dick, etc. Last 6 weeks had serious blockages in my bowels such that I was in constant agony, and lost 2 stone in 2 weeks. Then a month in hospital, open stomach surgery, 5-7 days in ICU. kek. So no foid can pull that shit on me.

Crohn's stomach cramps are brutal. Nothing compares to chronic physical pain over a prolonged period. Emotional pain is laughable in comparison, unless it's something extreme like a family member dying.

The pain of childbirth is NOTHING compared to the pain of being an incel

Yikes. And then they wonder why women detect their misogyny. :y'all:

Whores masturbate with massive horse dildos all the time and vaginas can stretch and gape to an incredible extent, especially right before and during birth. Women only have one purpose and it is to pop out babies, literally all they're useful for. A man can do everything else and more and he can do it better.

It's painful/uncomfortable, but not that painful because if it was as painful as they claim it wouldn't make sense in an evolutionary sense.

Women are lying whores. They lie about everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back