Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By 2025 it will be considered abuse if you don't let your wife fuck other guys on the side

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
By then husbands will be expected to be sexless while their wives get fucked by younger "bulls".

The wives will be fat and disgusting as fuck and the bulls will be chad-lites or higher who are in their 20s at the latest.

Not letting your wife fuck whoever she wants will be social suicide and get you witched hunted / shamed.

With the way things are going, I think that's pretty realistic

Paternity tests will be outlawed and you'll be forced to raise a child YOU KNOW isn't yours.

I've wondered why it isn't a thing already.

Do these misogynists think that their girlfriends or wives are their property or something?

In 2025, only Low IQ men will have primate wives.

Feminism will eventually kill monogamy altogether. It's a miracle it's not already like that now.

a few years ago I would have called this idea total stupid nonsense, but now since laws are being passed where being pumped and dumped with consent is being called rape, this is the logical step after that.

By then husbands will be expected to be sexless while their wives get fucked by younger "bulls".

The wives will be fat and disgusting as fuck and the bulls will be chad-lites or higher who are in their 20s at the latest.

Not letting your wife fuck whoever she wants will be social suicide and get you witched hunted / shamed.

I honestly see this happening.

Paternity tests will be outlawed and you'll be forced to raise a child YOU KNOW isn't yours.

They are already outlawed in France and Germany

Feminism will eventually kill monogamy altogether. It's a miracle it's not already like that now.

That & it'll force Non Chads into either homosexuality or asexuality.

Linking threads.

They are already outlawed in several countries because the husbands couldn't handle the truth that 30% of children aren't theirs.
Women are whores
full

They are already outlawed in several countries because the husbands couldn't handle the truth that 30% of children aren't theirs.
Women are whores
full
thats beyond evil, literal state enforced cuckoldry

thats beyond evil, literal state enforced cuckoldry
:kys:
Also i can't stop seeing examples of high tier Beckies with 3 kids each one from a different father. They are going to grow thinking that that is normal.

What even is ascension

I remember this thread

if it gets that bad how will there not be men going AM weekly

And every sub-4 men will be sent to prison

All i know is its over for me