Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The out-pouring of love for these attention seeking whores makes me want to vomit

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
I mean just look at the comments section for this whore who is acting like she has problems. If she had to go through even one day in the life of an average incel (impossible) she would rope and nobody would even care.

She needs to fucking shut her whore mouth. As if she’s ever had a fucking problem in her life

Her lips make me want to vomit

The effect of "hate"

Ok. I'm losing hope for humanity when looking at the comments.

TLDR
Hole has problems living on tutorial mode

These.

Hope she gets featured on liveleak. She's the same type of cunt that would tell Incels to just "be confident".

nah, she's the type of person to tell incels to kill themselves

Literally 10 seconds in the video shows that she has something no incel will ever have and there's no reason to watch any further.

"You got this come on"

Probably her bf, cheering her on.

Nuff said.

Attention seeking whore

Just another self-pity party from a thot who's butthurt that only 99% of the men around her are willing to simp for her.

Imagine crying because you think tutorial mode is too hard.

Just another self-pity party from a thot who's butthurt that only 99% of the men around her are willing to simp for her.

Imagine crying because you think tutorial mode is too hard.

i wonder if she really does think her life is hard, or if she just knows that she can monetise her tears for simps on the internet