Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The other day I read IT thread in which people said that Hitler and Stalin had good personalities because they had friends. Good personality=NT

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I dont care enough to find this threads, but I shit you not. They were saying that Hitler and Stalin had good personalities because they had friends and people followed them and because Hitler had Eva Braun he had good personality too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thats what normies think when they say "good personality" - they don't mean someone that isn't beating random people or someone that doesn't steal, they mean some with NT personality that have friends.

Thats "good personality" foids are looking for. Doesnt matter if he kills or steals, because he has friends and he is NT. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I dont care enough to find this threads, but I shit you not. They were saying that Hitler and Stalin had good personalities because they had friends and people followed them and because Hitler had Eva Braun he had good personality too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thats what normies think when they say "good personality" - they don't mean someone that isn't beating random people or someone that doesn't steal, they mean some with NT personality that have friends.

Thats "good personality" foids are looking for. Doesnt matter if he kills or steals, because he has friends and he is NT. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Exactly, but low IQcels here think the NTpill is :bluepill:ed. :feelstastyman:

Agreed.
Having a "good personality" = being physically attractive.
And a non-NT Chad is something that doesn't exist.

NTPILL DESTROYED ME

Eva braun was a degenerate subhuman

how have they censored u
They banned me once for posting photos of oofy doofy couples and passed a rule to prohibit any more discussion about it.

There's no bigger sign that you know nothing about history than comparing Hitler to stalin

Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong Un etc had very good personalities:feelshaha: