Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The only way to make a foid tell the truth is by telling her she love the things she virtue-signals about

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Obviously whenever guys complain about a negative trait they have that's out of their control, foids will virtue-signal by telling them they don't care and they actually prefer it, so that they wouldn't look shallow and people would like them more. But if you're the one to tell them that they like those negative traits, it'll make them seem like they're easy, which is the last thing they want, so they'll the truth and say they despise those traits.

For example, if a bunch of ricecels complain about having small penises, a chinktoid would tell them something along the lines that she doesn't like big dicks because it hurts and that smaller dicks are easier to deal with. But if you say that noodlewhores prefer small dicks because their vaginas can't handle the big ones, they'll throw a fit and tell you that's not the case and they exclusively go after big dicks.

Based reversepsychologycel. Foids will virtue signal until their image and status is threatened, the moment YOU are the one making the claims about her she will go on the defense and drop the bluepilled BS.

High IQ and based, put all the fake virtue signalling bullshit on them. They can't handle the wound to their ego, they'll always need to correct it; probably could do this with short foids as well, just tell them that they obviously all exclusively go for manlets because tall men hate them. :feelsthink:

Obviously whenever guys complain about a negative trait they have that's out of their control, foids will virtue-signal by telling them they don't care and they actually prefer it, so that they wouldn't look shallow and people would like them more. But if you're the one to tell them that they like those negative traits, it'll make them seem like they're easy, which is the last thing they want, so they'll the truth and say they despise those traits.

For example, if a bunch of ricecels complain about having small penises, a chinktoid would tell them something along the lines that she doesn't like big dicks because it hurts and that smaller dicks are easier to deal with. But if you say that noodlewhores prefer small dicks because their vaginas can't handle the big ones, they'll throw a fit and tell you that's not the case and they exclusively go after big dicks.
Yeah I can definitely see this working only except if the foid is so egotistical she's rather lie to herself about how she doesn't like these threads and she sees herself as leagues above you and considers herself superior to you

This is pretty insightful tbh. Next time I interact with a woman in an informal manner, I might just do this.

Yeah I applied this with dickpill in a conversation I had with foids at job. I came with soymaxxed speech about dick size doesnt matter what matters is your mouth and hands on clitoris but they corrected me laughting that size matters.

Based, will use this in the future.

informative, thank you op