Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The only way to get laid in my town is if you sell weed and drugs.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What should i do guys? There is too much competition and the women only fuck the thugs who sell drugs and weed and have criminal records.

The nice guys get no play, the mid-high tier white guys are in long term relationships, the boomers already have their wives, the rich kids have already fucked off to college and are playing in football. Should i just off myself?

or do i have to conquer my entire city?

View: https://youtu.be/GxkER7C17ZE

@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Same here girls only like drug dealers and thugs

Just thugmaxx bro. Just commit crimes Theory.

dont mow your lawn for months. then you'll get all the bitches after your weeds

As a subhuman, you're already disadvantaged from the start even if you attempt to pursue such a path due to your physical unattractiveness, and the usual failos and negative projection cast upon you from the start; you're likely to be judged in a much more hostile way for your gig, and even drugged-up foids will have much less of an inclination to want to deal with you specifically... :feelsugh:

Normies and above can probably take advantage of these mentioned foids, by promising drugs or some other addicting good, but they still have to be normies first to do so; only HTNs and above instantly get the dark triad halo. :feelsjuice:

As a subhuman, you're already disadvantaged from the start even if you attempt to pursue such a path due to your physical unattractiveness, and the usual failos and negative projection cast upon you from the start; you're likely to be judged in a much more hostile way for your gig, and even drugged-up foids will have much less of an inclination to want to deal with you specifically... :feelsugh:

Normies and above can probably take advantage of these mentioned foids, by promising drugs or some other addicting good, but they still have to be normies first to do so; only HTNs and above instantly get the dark triad halo. :feelsjuice:
Then what the hell do you suggest i do? Go make a looksmax account and save up 200k to spend on surgery to look like a gigachad?

Then what the hell do you suggest i do? Go make a looksmax account and save up 200k to spend on surgery to look like a gigachad?
Well, the point of the blackpill is that it's extremely hard to ascend while being a sub 5 male in the modern day, especially an ethnic one; go and be a drug dealer if you want, though I highly doubt you'll be floating in Beckies thrown your way if so, or simply try wealthmaxxing further as you said you were doing. :feelshehe: