Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The only thing separating most normalfags and the blackpill is their mediocre sex lives

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
A lot of normie young men like to brag about being "independent thinkers" who "speak truth to power". A lot of these people are cucked faggots who think truth is what gets upvoted on reddit the most and power is whoever disagrees with social orthodoxy, but a lot of men who live on the lower, less comfortable end of the socioeconomic scale are still red-blooded and when they say they speak truth to power they actually mean it, to some extent at least. There are probably more men out there in the latter category than the former still, depending on where you go.

These people believe a lot of falsehoods that they hear on TV still, but when obvious bullshit is at large they're the first to call it out. The average 20 year old normalfag who browses facebook meme pages, smokes pot a few times a year, plays xbox for fun and is never going to own a house is actually surprisingly close to being blackpilled.

I'm going to use an anecdote here, but one that applies to millions of people out there just like this. I was talking to a mate of a guy who kept me around in high school that I kept contact with in a voice chat. No failo, no body language, no manletism, just my nasally voice with his. He's a tall guy, half black half white, skinny verging on ottermode, his face a mix of milldly positive and mildly negative features. A solid 5/10 light-skinned black guy in other words, as he has an African-American dad and identifies with that side.

We were pretty much just talking about where everyone had went after year 12 because I was curious but at the same time very socially isolated from them all even while I was at school. Eventually the conversation went to posting tinder profiles of chicks who went to school with us (for the record inceltears, I have the social awareness not to chastise people for sexual promiscuity in front of normalfags who have no issue with it, I just went with it). Eventually we got to some butt ugly chicks and I spergily let it slide that that chick "had a higher smv than any dude in this chat group".

He asked what SMV was, I said sexual market value and he understood what I was getting at. He acknowledged getting a GF was about as hard as getting a job, maybe harder (this is the job market for 20 year olds mind you, not boomers). He started to rant about how chicks only want "Chads" (he used this word, probably courtesy of an instagram meme page) and you either have to be "gym" or have a good looking face. When I said that genetics is king, he acknowledged it and concedes that a lot of sub-5 males who gymcel end up looking like "ugly marshmallows". He talked about how he started up a tinder profile with nothing but his faceless body, 6'3 and a muscle arm emoji and still got matches.

His voice started to get more solem at that point. He began calling women shallow, saying that women loved men either for their looks or fucked them for money. The melancholy tone he was speaking with reached a fever pitch as he finished the rant with "you know man, there's nothing wrong with seeing a prostitute. They're just as shallow as regular women anyway."

This is something true that every man intrinsically recognises unless he's a massive fucking cuck. We are not alone, we are not crazed mysoginists completely detatched from reality and we are not wrong about anything we say here. All the experiments, all the retarded shitposts about how bad women are and all the studies that get posted here really are water is wet truth. The average person is only bluepilled when it's needed to keep spirits up (such as a betabuxx LTR in your 30s), the blackpill is just reality as all red-blooded men can acknowledge to an extent.

The "involuntary virgins but not incels" of cucktears ans incelswithouthate types are some of the most cucked people on the planet. It is actually abnormal how cucked they are. The average man, who instinctively knows all women are basically prostitutes and your luck with women is determined by your genes, is only separated from writing "misogynistic" (not our fault women are whore parasites) rants and obsessing over sexual studies by his mediocre sex life. Pussy is powerful, and it needs to be because in 2018 it's all women have after they stopped pretending to be virtuous human beings who were capable of cooking and using a broom. Take pussy away from the average man who has his sensibilities intact and knows what's up and he will start to think just like us. Most normies are naturally blackpilled to an extent because the blackpill is reality, they just don't call it black because it's not over for them.

Dear cucks, please speed up affirmative action to reduce men's economic position while treating them like disposable garbage and turning a blind eye to the tinderisation of the sexual market. Perfectly average men will absolutely not react negatively to this at all, never. The blackpill is just when you hate women for no reason and has nothing to do with real evopsych, women absolutely aren't animals just like the rest of the animal kingdom who are attracted mostly to a man's genetic makeup and his ability to protect/provide, and all normal red-blooded men know it's not being an arsehole that gets women to love you. You've got human existence totally figured out, you've got sex and life totally figured out, by listening to what your mother told you you've figured women out as well. You are right when you tell us to be self aware because you are the most self aware people on planet Earth. Most people are just like you. Rock on, cucks.

As for us, we may be permavirgins and completely fucked but at least we are able to see the world for what it is. We will die alone on an apartment floor surrounded by tuna cans but we will die right about what led us to that moment. They say it's only us and that all women vs what we have to say means we're the problem, but it's not just us at all. The blackpill is pure reality, it's everywhere.

Last edited:
You got some sparks for this?

Elab on this sentence bro

Would it be possible for you to provide a condensed synthesis of the information presented within your original post shortened to the form of it's main points within the confines of no more than a sentence or two while still retaining the original meaning of the post but providing a brief summary for one to quickly read and process over the intimidating essay like format of the original.

Akin to that of the studyguides and condensed summaries provided by the company sparksnotes that markets its products for those that would rather not read the entirety of the original source.

Would it be possible for you to provide a condensed synthesis of the information presented within your original post shortened to the form of it's main points within the confines of no more than a sentence or two while still retaining the original meaning of the post but providing a brief summary for one to quickly read and process over the intimidating essay like format of the original.

Akin to that of the studyguides and condensed summaries provided by the company sparksnotes that markets its products for those that would rather not read the entirety of the original source.
The blackpill is recognised as truth by a large number of men, only a loud large minority of men are truly bluepilled. If the average man was denied sex his whole life, the intrinsic truths he recognises about women combined with his inability to stick his penis wenus in them would turn them into the average poster here.

Damn man this rings so true, I got a buddy that acknowledge looks are everything yet he Always try to get women above his SMV and surprise not fails Everytime, is this a delusional blackpilled normie or redpilled coper

As for us, we may be permavirgins and completely fucked but at least we are able to see the world for what it is. We will die alone on an apartment floor surrounded by tuna cans but we will die right about what led us to that moment. They say it's only us and that all women vs what we have to say means we're the problem, but it's not just us at all. The blackpill is pure reality, it's everywhere.

Very high IQ post and very well-written. Most men are, to some degree or another, aware of the blackpill, it's just they are bribed with a bit of sex here and there so they turn a blind eye or accept it.

I am probably being selfish, but it is for this reason I call for accelerationism. I want the cucks and radical feminists to keep pushing and win, so they can fully blackpill a huge number of men on the fence and turn them into incels. Once enough sub-8 men have become blackpilled, Western civilization will begin a rapid, irreversible spiral of decay until it collapses and patriarchy is re-established.

Beautifully worded.