Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only thing keeping me going is that I'll be dead in a few weeks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Why do you do this to me? You are the only other dude on here that likes monster girls or is at the very least neutral towards them :feelscry:

You said you're practicing without ammo, I was just laughing about the idea if you didn't check.

Though I do question how much you want this if you get pleasure from a tv show to not just rope right now.

You said you're practicing without ammo, I was just laughing about the idea if you didn't check.

Though I do question how much you want this if you get pleasure from a tv show to not just rope right now.
It's not a tv show it's this.

Death is not real.Only physical death.

I've done that ad nauseam already, and when I was in a purer state of mind too. Never worked.

If god exists he's made his choice. There's basically a personal version of Epicurean's paraadox for this, if god wants me to believe in him (belief is a prerequisite for acceptance, you can't accept something you don't believe):

Is god able, but not willing to provide evidence? Then me not believing is on him. If he punishes me for this he is supremely unjust for creating me only to punish me for how he created me.

Is god not able but willing to provide evidence? Then he should understand why I don't believe and therefore same as above he is supremely unjust for punishing me for how he created me.

Is god willing and able to provide evidence? Then where is the evidence?

Is god neither able nor willing to provide evidence? Then how is he any different from leprechauns in another dimension?

Any god who sets up such a system where my eternal salvation rests not on my good deeds or intentions but on my ability to suppress my critical thinking skills (which he supposedly gave me) and follow blind faith is a malevolent god I do not wish to follow.
I have an IRL friend who is a lot like you in that regard. In his case, the thing that enrages him the most is hell.

What I can say is, first, no one knows why God did things this particular way and not the other. There are some pretty well-thought explanations by qualified theologians and things like that, but no one knows for sure.

Secondly, you gotta remember we're guilty. We're not innocent people that God unjustly condemn. We are wicked. We sin against an inifinite God every single day. We are not condemned by what Adam did like some denominations say, but rather, what Adam did corrupted his seed (us). We are evil. Evil people are not allowed into heaven. That's why we need His Righteousness. Being saved is not about being good enough, is about having Christ's goodness inputed to you.

I trust in what people like Paul, John, Mark, etc, wrote, just like most people believe in the testimony of the people who went to the moon for instance. I know those people filmed themselves on the moon, but that's not absolute proof as many people think it's staged. You choose in whose testimony you want to believe. The bible makes sense to me and I've received answers to my prayers many times. I open the bible randomly and the verse I lock my eyes with is exactly the message I need in that moment.

I know it's difficult but we gotta be humble. God did things, I didn't (just like God shows Job by the end of the Job book of the bible). God knows how things work, I don't. God doesn't sin, I sin everyday.

One last thing, it's normal to doubt things sometimes, especially when you have atheists and people from false religions/denominations trying hard to make you doubt. Go to the word of God and not to them.

Last edited:
All of that's well and good if you believe in god (well not to me but that's besides the point), but I don't believe in god. I'm asking you to substantiate why you believe, which, as it must from every religious perspective, comes from a circular argument. You believe because of faith and you believe faith is valid because the bible says so. You believe the bible is valid because it's the word of god. You believe it's the word of god because you have faith. You believe faith is valid because the bible says so... and it goes on for eternity.
I believe in God because I look around and think it's impossible that all of this extreme complexity originated from nothing. This is step one, deism.

I believe in the biblical God because of the answers I received, the fulfilled prophecies, the prophecies being fulfilled nowadays, and because it makes sense to me ultimately. Also, yeah, I prayed and received faith. I knows it sounds wacky but you gotta humble yourself and pray sincerely when you ask for faith. It's not like "so, God, if you even exist lol, show me proof or else I won't believe". God doesn't have to prove anything or save you for that matter. God likes sincerity, humbleness, submission, recognition of our terrible nature.

As I've told you many times, I did this ad nauseam as a child when I still believed. I prostrated myself before my god in complete humility. There's no way could top that now, and regardless, god is a sociopath for ignoring a child's genuine pleas, one that comes from one that prayed every night jfl.
I remembered that after I sent the message. How old were you when you did it?

From 8-11.
Before that I just completely believed.
Hm... you were too young. Most Christians believe there's an age of accountability. I'm still not sure how things work concerning that (Mike Winger just made a video about it btw, gonna watch). But I'd avise to try again now that you're an adult and can comprehend things better.

Man, I might sound bluepilled right now, but don't do it. Reach out to me in PMs if you want to talk about it.

Suicide at 15 :feelskek:

Upto you i guess, you should do drugs, hookers, some cool adrenaline pumping sports/hobbies before you call it quits. Would be funny if you rope and your future had ascension written in it. You are an edgy young boi rn and this does seem rather preemptive. Imo, you should not even be on this forums at this age.