Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The only thing keeping me alive as a short man is my hatred for women

T

truecel22

Greycel
I have considered killing myself many times due to me being shorter than 5'8. You can't like a decent life as a male with that height.

However, after discovering the blackpill and reading all the comments from foids openly saying we should be dead... I don't want to die. I'll live as long as possible.

Fuck these literal cunts, if my existence on earth makes them uncomfortable then it makes me happy.

I won't let my life be dictated by toilets!

I have considered killing myself many times due to me being shorter than 5'8. You can't like a decent life as a male with that height.

However, after discovering the blackpill and reading all the comments from foids openly saying we should be dead... I don't want to die. I'll live as long as possible.

Fuck these literal cunts, if my existence on earth makes them uncomfortable then it makes me happy.

I won't let my life be dictated by toilets!
I feel insucure about my height to, Im 5,11 If i was a 6.2 ogre i might have slayed, Im not even 6 foot which is a requirement these days, Yes i can say im 2cm higher or wear shoes, Once i take those shoes off, Ill be 5.11 again aka 180cm, I wish i was a 6.5 giant muscular dude but oh well, Ill just be a small bodybuilder and get mogged if i went that route plus im extremly ugly