Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only thing bringing me joy lately

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
has been my little japanese doll. Not a sex doll at all, just a small hand crafted doll. There's something really soothing in her diligent poses and attitudes.

She's just being pretty, silent, just seemingly watching the world. Like a cat endlessly emerging from a nap.

I guess I've crossed the point of no return.

Kinda looks like this for reference

s-l1600.jpg

:feelsautistic: Sounds like lifefuel

:feelsautistic: Sounds like lifefuel
I use her as reference to draw too. When I was a kid I used to own reproductions of famous Renaissance statues, but she can move and also change outfits, which is more practical.

Nice tbh mogs me at being able to craft anything

Nice tbh mogs me at being able to craft anything
I didn't craft the volume, but I slightly modified her make up and use different fabrics for her garments.

Beyond over.
I know right.

I can't believe THIS is the only thing that somehow makes me want to go on in life at this point.

And yet, it is.

I totally embrace the failure that I am and I know no foids would ever associate with this kind of thing. They only lust for muscular Chads who only care about sport and sport.

I've known that for so long. Now I'm just fed up with trying. I just want to do my thing and say fuck you to the NT crowd.

I use her as reference to draw too. When I was a kid I used to own reproductions of famous Renaissance statues, but she can move and also change outfits, which is more practical.
Nice. Sounds really neat. Would you say it feels like she’s keeping you company? This was how I felt when I first got anime figures.

Nice. Sounds really neat. Would you say it feels like she’s keeping you company? This was how I felt when I first got anime figures.
There's that, yes. She kinda reminds me of my first cat when he was sleepy.

oh boy can you sleep ? hope it doesnt get Possessed or some shit

oh boy can you sleep ? hope it doesnt get Possessed or some shit
I actually enjoy knowing she's watching over me in the dark when I sleep. I've had really weird stuffs happening in my house by the past. But since she's there, I can find peace more easily.

There's that, yes. She kinda reminds me of my first cat when he was sleepy.
I see. I can see why it’s a good thing to have.

Do you make the clothes or have to get them somewhere?

Also, is this a “BJD”? I was thinking of getting one maybe half a year ago but didn’t know where to start.

Do you make the clothes or have to get them somewhere?
You can make them, but that's really another kind of art in itself. You can buy finished stuffs really easily wether on specialized sites, or even Ali express.
Also, is this a “BJD”? I was thinking of getting one maybe half a year ago but didn’t know where to start.
It's not a complete bjd, but yes, it's somehow the same hobby. I don't really get involved in the community tho. You can find most dolls on the internet, famous creators have their own website. Now for your first one don't buy an expensive one. Mine didn't cost more than 50 bucks.