Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only skill worth learning for us is prison survival skills.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
(This thread applies to American Incels)

Seriously. We are destined to be locked up. It’s the world wants us to be. Besides from prison rape and brutality.
prison isn’t as bad.

You get fed and sheltered. Even if you have to slave away for it via prison job.. You get more food and shelter than what a mcdonalds paycheck would offer..

It’s NEET paradise if you are fit enough to survive.

High paying jobs are for Chad. Wellfare and Education is for illegals. Nowhere for us to go but prison. Just smile and wave at Stacey and BOOM. Your prison journey begins..

Wellfare is only for illegals in America.

(insert a way to get into prison that would make you stop being a virgin and i would get banned for saying it because the fbi is watching...here)

(insert a way to get into prison that would make you stop being a virgin and i would get banned for saying it because the fbi is watching...here)
Honestly the FBI wants losers like me and possibly you dead

"NEET paradise" I have no internet or choice of when I leave or don't leave. I can't actually imagine anyone wanting to go there.

Why would you want to survive being locked up in prison forever?
I'd rather learn rope making skills so I dont have to be locked up.

"NEET paradise" I have no internet or choice of when I leave or don't leave. I can't actually imagine anyone wanting to go there.
You’re right but we’re going anyways rather if we like it or not
True. Not all of us has the courage to kill themselves so they will eventually end up and prison

And the part about government money only being for illegals is true for the most part but the government does hand out disability checks for pretty much anything. But the real estatemaxxing dream is real for all of us I promise boyo. Real estate is our salvation.

I’ll kill myself before I get sent to a FEMA camp tbh.

Seriously. We are destined to be locked up. It’s the world wants us to be. Besides from prison rape and brutality.
prison isn’t as bad.

You get fed and sheltered. Even if you have to slave away for it via prison job.. You get more food and shelter than what a mcdonalds paycheck would offer..

It’s NEET paradise if you are fit enough to survive.

High paying jobs are for Chad. Wellfare and Education is for illegals. Nowhere for us to go but prison. Just smile and wave at Stacey and BOOM. Your prison journey begins..

Gonna thugmax when I reach

just don't drop the soap bro

Blacks and single mommies.

In all seriousness learn survival skills and stock up on supplies if you're an Americancel because societal collapse will happen in this lifetime.

i'd rather sui than go to prison

I'd sooner kill myself or become homeless before I'd go to prison. I'm terrified of people at this point, why would I let myself get taken to prison just so I can be abused? Killing yourself would be incomparably quicker and less painful than prison.

This. Prison is not a good place. It should not be a "cope" for incels.

Euro prisons are not that bad. It's better than being homeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back