Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only reason why curries are ugly

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
The first people who ever arrived in India or South Asia were South Asian Hunter Gatherers. They were racially related to the andamanese people, niggers, Abos and south Indian tribals.
They were dark af and probably looked like this.
Images 65
Images 67

The Indians who carry most amount of AASI ancestry or South Asian hunter gatherer ancestry are South Indians, especially South Indian tribals that's why they are the ugliest people of India.
Paniya tribe is the perfect proxy for AASI.
Images 68

Almost every South Asian(including Afghan Pashtuns) carries atleast 10% to 60% AASI ancestry. It is most predominant in South Indians.

North Indians including Pakis carry upto 25% AASI ancestry. If we Indians didn't have AASI ancestry, we would probably looked like Iranians.
That's why some Northwest Indians with less AASI ancestry look somewhat Iranians.

Images 69
Images 70

While the Indians with predominant AASI ancestry look subhumans like our oldest ancestors
Images 34

But, overall Indians are predominantly Caucasoid people and carry predominantly Neolithic Iranain ancestry.
Baloch people carry the highest amount of neolithic Iranain ancestry. Those people probably looked like
Images 71

I wish we Indians didn't have AASI component so we would be less subhumans:feelsbadman:.

Attachments

• images (67).jpeg
    images (67).jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Do iranianis have aasi? I've known some Persians who I was initially 100% sure were north indian sikh

I wish genetic technology was invented so we can get rid of the disgusting AASI component for future populations.
Exactly. I don't want to be associated with those ugly subhumans:feelsbadman:

Do iranianis have aasi? I've known some Persians who I was initially 100% sure were north indian sikh
Probably. But very negligible.

I don't have a sis. But if you have, you could send her for me:feelsdevil:
Ew no, my sisters are moggers. Very white. My mom tried getting one of my sisters to potentially marry some saudi brownoid and I had to shut that shit down asap:feelswhat: No fucking way will I ever accept my white sisters marrying some brown man. They will marry white Turks.

Let the Pakistani Pashtuns invade us and bomb the rest of South India since bleaching them takes too long
Yeah, killing off shitskins would certainly be better than bleaching them. Though bleaching is the most merciful option

Let the Pakistani Pashtuns invade us and bomb the rest of South India since bleaching them takes too long
Yes I want Afghans, Iranians and Central Asians(Tajiks) to invade us asap.

Dude you just had an argument with us on your other post saying that Indians aren’t related to abos at all be more consistent.

Yes I want Afghans, Iranians and Central Asians(Tajiks) to invade us asap.
God, I wish. Meanwhile, the avergae shitskin nigger indian is KILLING Indian Muslims who tend to have MORE Afghan/Iranian mixture compared to Indian Hindus.

“Almost every south Asian Carries AASI DNA”
Yes? The Indian skull is still Caucasoid.
Even Slavs also carry mongoloid ancestry, yet are Caucasoid

God, I wish. Meanwhile, the avergae shitskin nigger indian is KILLING Indian Muslims who tend to have MORE Afghan/Iranian mixture compared to Indian Hindus.
Nope. Mostly Indians muslims are dalits hindu converts. Northwest Indians are most closest to Afghans regardless of religion.
Images 72

Last edited:
Biggest fuckery ever. This is why i hate a lot of mainland Indians so much, they suck BJP cock.
Exactly, these dumb nigger indians are killing the few indians that have iranian/afghan mixture because muh religionooooon:feelsohh:

they are literally destroying their future with this shit, especially since Indian men already acknowledge alot that Indian Muslims steal Hindu women alot from them

Nope. Mostly Indians muslims are dalits hindu converts. Northwest Indians are most closest to Afghans.
wrong

"Summarizing, the findings of our extensive analyses on population affinities and admixture contributions showed the traceable level of gene flow from Western Asia into India in congruent with the earlier reports.61, 67, 68 In per view of our present study, attention-grabbing feature is the genetic signals of Middle East in some of the contemporary Indian Muslims. This could be attributed to various Islamic advents from Middle East, particularly Iran and Arabia, during the expansion of Islamic faith into the Indian subcontinent. "

Caucasoid does not mean white. How many times do you need to be told this.
And white doesn't mean race. Race is Caucasian.
Mostly Indian muslims are low caste Hindoo converts. It's a fact. Only Northwest Indian muslims are related to Afghans and sand.

hindu religion should be erased from this world asap, i left it but my stupid parents keep following it. stupid cow worshipping and pissing isn't helping our genetics at all
True. Caste system is based tho.

hindu religion should be erased from this world asap, i left it but my stupid parents keep following it. stupid cow worshipping and pissing isn't helping our genetics at all
Yeah it's a horrible religion. Islam's only real problem is too much cousin fucking
Mostly Indian muslims are low caste Hindoo converts. It's a fact. Only Northwest Indian muslims are related to Afghans and sand.
My point I'd that the whitest indians are usually muslin.
True. Caste system is based tho.
Castr system is basically eugenics system

I'd take a Paniya tribeswoman anyday

Pakis are indians. And I did not post any Afghans

Not white

Fake up

This is an albino

This is an Iranian
Pakis aren't Indians.
All the people I post are Indians and not albino. Keep seething faggot:smonk:

The first people who ever arrived in India or South Asia were South Asian Hunter Gatherers. They were racially related to the andamanese people, niggers, Abos and south Indian tribals.
They were dark af and probably looked like this.
View attachment 612981View attachment 612990
The Indians who carry most amount of AASI ancestry or South Asian hunter gatherer ancestry are South Indians, especially South Indian tribals that's why they are the ugliest people of India.
Paniya tribe is the perfect proxy for AASI.
View attachment 612992

Almost every South Asian(including Afghan Pashtuns) carries atleast 10% to 60% AASI ancestry. It is most predominant in South Indians.

North Indians including Pakis carry upto 25% AASI ancestry. If we Indians didn't have AASI ancestry, we would probably looked like Iranians.
That's why some Northwest Indians with less AASI ancestry look somewhat Iranians.

View attachment 612993View attachment 612994

While the Indians with predominant AASI ancestry look subhumans like our oldest ancestors
View attachment 612995

But, overall Indians are predominantly Caucasoid people and carry predominantly Neolithic Iranain ancestry.
Baloch people carry the highest amount of neolithic Iranain ancestry. Those people probably looked like
View attachment 612996

I wish we Indians didn't have AASI component so we would be less subhumans:feelsbadman:.
Who else didnt read?:smonk:

Didn't all the middle and upper class Muslims move to Pakistan after partition? Only dalits stayed in India so Muslims from India are usually poor (not always but most of the time).
Only muslims in the north moved to Pakistan muslims in the west who look really good fair skin and all stayed so no

My bad, I meant the ones nearing the border like Punjab and Bengal regions.
You are right about the dalit muslims living in the north but muslims in the west are high class rich people most them i mean