Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The only place where i don't get reminded about whores and normscums is the forest

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Went to a walk today. I've walked 5km total trough the city and crossed a nice big park that was in my way. There were some kids with their parents, some older couples yada yada yada but i didn't care about them. And suddenly - a low-tier beckywhore around my (5'8) height with a 6'1-6'2 normtard tallfag. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: JFL @ guys saying that height isn't one of the most important things in 2020s dating. :lul::lul::lul: Height is law."I don't care about height but all my bfs happen to be 5'11/6' and above tee hee :foidSoy:"

Last edited:
would rather die than live in the big city

Nah i like the city PER SE, just can't stand the whores and normscums that are everywhere

Went to a walk today. I've walked 5km total trough the city and crossed a nice big park that was in my way. There were some kids with their parents, some older couples yada yada yada but i didn't care about them. And suddenly - a low-tier beckywhore around my (5'8) height with a 6'1-6'2 normtard tallfag. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: JFL @ guys saying that height isn't one of the most important things in 2020s dating. :lul::lul::lul: Height is law."I don't care about height but all my bfs happen to be 5'11/6' and above tee hee :foidSoy:"
The only place I don't get reminded about whores is any videogame. If go to the forest I could get stabbed.

Agreed boyo. I hate walking through town, especially around the mall. The forest has always been peaceful to me, when I was in high school I would walk around the forest during lunch breaks instead of hanging out with the other kids because the forest does not discriminate. It is peaceful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z0u8R_eU1s&ab_channel=gymletethnicel

Exactly. Although i wouldn't mind walking through my city because i like its architecture and urban planning if it weren't all the normscums and whores in it. It would be perfect if my city (or atleast) some parts of it bacame a ghost town where i'd be the only one walking there. That's why i generally choose areas with less human traffic (not some dangerous ones ofc., there are plenty of nice neighbourhoods here where there's no one at home durring the day and almost no one going on the streets cuz most people have went to work to other parts of the city ^^)

I currently have to and it sucks.
Too many people in a too tight space.
I hope I can get out of here asap.

forest seems like a peaceful place for an incel until u see a foid getting fucked by a chad.

forest seems like a peaceful place for an incel until u see a foid getting fucked by a chad.
Retarded cope. The non-existent chad is 0.000000000001 percent of the global male population. :feelsaww:

Retarded cope. The non-existent chad is 0.000000000001 percent of the global male population. :feelsaww:
tf what i meant by chad is a good looking , darktriadmaxxing normie or chadlite, they are all chad to foids. and chads do exist as normies looksmaxx all the time with easy access to surgery and implants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back