Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The only female in the entire universe that has 0 physical standards is my mom

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
My mother is the only female in all of existence who has 0 physical AND non-physical standards

She would let the ugliest shortest fatest most disgusting lowest iq most broke most non-NT hairy chimpanzee with a 3 inch deformed penis raw-dog her so that she can get pregnant and create the ultimate truecel saint the incarnation of the spirit of everything ugly in the universe

Last edited:
She would have sex with any animal as long as it's a "good Muslim man"

My mom is pretty much the same. I think it's a gen X thing I don't know.

She needs to be stoned.

mine did it with an ugly guy to appear open minded and didn't even talk to him after (probably being too disgusted)

Just another boomer privilege

mine did it with an ugly guy to appear open minded and didn't even talk to him after (probably being too disgusted)
Where are the close-minded shallow chad-only whores when you need them the most

Yes I'm a filthy desert monkey
UR not coping with islam either? Brootal. Most sand subhumans think they have some value just because they are muslim but in reality it truly is over and they're coping big time.

Where are the close-minded shallow chad-only whores when you need them the most
It took her too long to embrace her foid nature (she got a htn after and my younger siblings are goodlooking) :cryfeels:

UR not coping with islam either? Brootal. Most sand subhumans think they have some value just because they are muslim but in reality it truly is over and they're coping big time.

My mom fucked a chadlite which led me to being born but yet I am subhuman

My mom was chadpilled lol
My mom just fucked any loser who was down with it, today she is sleeping with some fat rich boomer, who looks he might keel over and die any day now, he paid off a shitload of her debt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back