Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Only Face Rating that Matters

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you have no friends and are a dateless KHHV that has never had a foid make conversation with you.

That means you are in the bottom 10% of looks and are universally ugly to everyone that they refuse to be anywhere close to you, making you a genuine trucel.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

If you have no friends and are a dateless KHHV that has never had a foid make conversation with them.

That means you are in the bottom 10% of looks and are universally ugly to everyone that they refuse to be anywhere close to you, making you a genuine trucel.
its even worse when you have all of that but also you have people hating you for no reason like they just see you and you become their enemy jfl

If I talk and smile more will it make my face gain muscle?

Brutal but true
No friendship for your face

True. :blackpill: Results reflect reality, regardless of how well or not any individual understands it, results will always be the truth.

My results are living and dying alone. :feelsrope:

If you have no friends and are a dateless KHHV that has never had a foid make conversation with you.

The term 'friendly face' has never taken on so much meaning.