Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The ONITIS OBSESSION continues , Madlen Weber ala Katana Takagi (her FB Pseudonym) , MY SHIT IS ON FIRST GOOGLE PAGE , OVER , its OVER!

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
My new Yuzuriha Combo Video ( character that looks like onitis ) . i Named : Katana Takagi 2 , has been done.

COMPREHEND GUYS , COMPREHEND beating up a Video Game Character that looks similar to your Onitis. PURE LIFEFUEL. AND EVEN WEARS A KATANA TO TOP IT OFF!

Anyways , Madlen , falls du das liest , ja und das tuhst du . Lass Mal Ficken oder Hau mal n Geiles AHEGAO raus . Email mal an : [email protected]

So that thats out of the way , here The Pic:

Just Google Katana Takagi and scroll a bit down

Unbenannt

that shit brutal ngl. statusmogs me hard

What is going on here?

She's a thot you stalk? Link please.

You realize google is personalizing the search entries?

Is this English?

Hold on, explain, who is Katana Takagi? A character you made?

Yeah bro, it's indeed over.

cant relate,never had a oneitis.

You sound mentally unwell

Hold on, explain, who is Katana Takagi? A character you made?
no my onitits , her real name is Madlen Weber , shes a weeb , Katana Takagi is her Facebook Pseudonym
ah yea
What is going on here?

She's a thot you stalk? Link please.

You realize google is personalizing the search entries?

an old onitis , there is nothing to stalk , you can only find her drawings but no IRL Pics

Couldn't understand, high IQ

It's OK
Don't go ER
full

w-what's happening? :giga:

You're an idiot for mentioning her name on the internet.

speak english bitch.

My new Yuzuriha Combo Video ( character that looks like onitis ) . i Named : Katana Takagi 2 , has been done.

COMPREHEND GUYS , COMPREHEND beating up a Video Game Character that looks similar to your Onitis. PURE LIFEFUEL. AND EVEN WEARS A KATANA TO TOP IT OFF!

Anyways , Madlen , falls du das liest , ja und das tuhst du . Lass Mal Ficken oder Hau mal n Geiles AHEGAO raus . Email mal an : [email protected]

So that thats out of the way , here The Pic:

Just Google Katana Takagi and scroll a bit down

View attachment 180572
Lol what??

It's over for animefighterscels

ah , revive i guess

female worship ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4