Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More of my " thirst subconscious onitis " , changed character name im fighting against to Katana Takagi ( onitis FB Profile ) its over

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
god and the best part is she changed her profile picture to an MAD akuma neglace wearing anime cunt , lol? ( akuma = fighting games , im a fighting game player , my video named after her profile = not coincidence at all ) im pretty sure she watched some of my vids exspecially the combo video i did that i named " katana takagi "

now i mostly play vs yuzuriha ( a character that wears a katana , yea just lol ) and named her to Katana Takagi like seen in the video , its kinda life fuel beating the shit out of her with that name tbh lol , her pallet is Red too ( main hair colour of my onitises char AND IRL , yea a red haired cunt that draws weeb stuff ),

I WAS STILL WAY TO HIGH INHIB WAY BACK THEN TO SCORE , it was and it propably even is over.

1Unbenannt
2Unbenannt
Unbenannt
Unbenannt

Peak autism reached

bro i remember you posting about her months ago.

uncuck yourself damn it. onitis is bluepilled cuckery

bro i remember you posting about her months ago.

uncuck yourself damn it. onitis is bluepilled cuckery

i remember gotten goose bumps when i met her 3 years ago , ( needet to go to a lung doc in her town ) wtf even that shit never happens at any other foid , this fucking foid is still in my brain , i know im red / blackpilled more then i ever was now , but fucking why? shess rotten away but still comes up here and there

Last edited:
I gotta level with you I only understood like 20% of the words you just said.

why is this post guested
(Users: 1, Guests: 1)
???

there are other posts of me too that where guested with 1 dafuq

i remember gotten goose bumps when i met her 3 years ago , ( needet to go to a lung doc in her town ) wtf even that shit never happens at any other foid , this fucking foid is still in my brain , i know im red / blackpilled more then i ever was now , but fucking why? shess rotten away but still comes up here and there
No bitch will ever want a guy that into her, they have to be more into you than the reverse.

No bitch will ever want a guy that into her, they have to be more into you than the reverse.

im not into her per se i just wanna fuck her , a relationshit i dont need at this point seeing how cunts rly are

im not into her per se i just wanna fuck her , a relationshit i dont need at this point seeing how cunts rly are
Pity you can't use mirage shikagi technique #9, Chad-jutsu to get a smash.

Akuma...how I remember the arcade playing Street Fighter and X-Men.

Akuma...how I remember the arcade playing Street Fighter and X-Men.

yea quite broken back then , still broken in tekken 7 but people say hes hard to play , gotta look more into him i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back