Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The one time manlets had the same reproductive success as tall guys was after WW2

been waiting for the conclusion to the world war trilogy for a while now, what's taking so long

I'll start the next Third World War by invading China :dab:

We need a WW3 to cleanse society of all the Chads.

manlets literally need a world war to happen to get some puss jfl.
Also good proof about heightism

I'll be patiently waiting then. Wasn't there a ww3 scare around this time last year? JFL.

They would cleanse us.
:feelsmega: Are there any stats to back up how likely it is to get drafted into a war based on height and looks? You might be onto something...

:feelsmega: Are there any stats to back up how likely it is to get drafted into a war based on height and looks? You might be onto something...
Chads are probably the most likely to be drafted as they are tall and everyone thinks of them as stronger and more capable (halo effect). There's also a minimum army height below which you won't be drafted, lifefuel for manlets tbh.

tfw Im taller than their standard deviations and child having averages, but so ugly that it doesn't even matter
:feelsrope: :blackpill:

They would cleanse us.

No but we are more likely to die in a war than strong tall people.

cope, chads will be safe in their bunkers
People wishing for war to get rid of males and even the sex ratio are low IQ and at best useful idiots.
On college campuses women often outnumber men and yet there are still a lot of men that can't get a relationship or sex with a woman.

start ww3 and potentially end all civilization on earth for some pussy theory.

Fuck it I'm down.

We need a WW3 to cleanse society of all the Chads.
JFL as if we wouldn't be made the foot soldiers of the elite in a 3rd WW, while Chads (see Trump) evade deployment and bang more single and lonely women, producing a large number of offspring to which the few incels that return would have to take care of. A 3rd WW would be a double edge sword for incels

been waiting for the conclusion to the world war trilogy for a while now, what's taking so long
Damn. Can’t wait for Call of Duty: World War III to drop.
JFL as if we wouldn't be made the foot soldiers of the elite in a 3rd WW, while Chads (see Trump) evade deployment and bang more single and lonely women, producing a large number of offspring to which the few incels that return would have to take care of. A 3rd WW would be a double edge sword for incels
Honestly...haha. Ugly men deployed first. I feel that if ww3 happened, people in first world countries would change their social dynamics to favour the person with more money, status and power as the economy is declining. Looks may not mean everything at that point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back