Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The one time I went to a club

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In HS I was friends with some guy, he was not exactly Chad but high tier normie/Chadlite. After graduating he persuaded me to go to the club with the rest of the class to celebrate. I already knew what was coming, but I went anyway.

At the club there was some thot who was there with her boyfriend. They were kissing and shit so it's obvious it was her boyfriend. Anyway he went somewhere else and she started dancing with my friend. And with "dancing" I mean what you expect from a club: twerking, grinding her ass against his dick, letting him finger her etc. He asked her "what about your boyfriend?". She replied that wasn't her boyfriend but her brother (jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), so my friend ditched me and they kept making out. They probably fucked later idk, I was pissed and went home early. At that time I was already blackpilled so none of that was a surpise for me, but accepting to go to the club as an incel was a retarded decision.

I could never go to a club. The loud noise would send my anxiety through the roof. I couldn't even talk to anyone there :shock:

I could never go to a club. The loud noise would send my anxiety through the roof. I couldn't even talk to anyone there :shock:
I didn't talk to anyone I didn't already know either lol.

I've never been to a club and I don't intend to.

Nothing more sobering than going to a club as an incel. Seeing people getting off in front of you while you're there wondering where the fuck you went wrong. I spent so many years going on nights out with my friend and watching him regularly hook up with women. It was an endurance test tbh. Thank god for alcohol and drugs otherwise I would have probably roped then and there.

Don't put myself through that now, the bluepilled delusion of thinking it will happen one day is gone. Phew.

If I went to a club, I would take a Desert Eagle large caliber 12.7mm and two Ingram Mac-10 with a silencer.:incel:

Clubs, bars, restaurants, gyms during busy hours and frats are not for incels. These places bring out the animalistic sexual side of people, and that's where good looking people thrive among each other and even at the expense of lesser beings like us incels. Avoid these places like the plague!
This is a hell of a cauldron for incel. :incel: