Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The one thing I envy the most from Chads besides the obvious

• Thread starter alone_in_the_end
  • Start date
alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
They almost don't have bad days, so many times the day seems perfect, perfect weather, perfect routine, and out of nowhere some cunt will fuck up my day calling me ugly, making fun of me, entering a place and everyone just look at you like they don't want you there, just like that what it seemed to be a good day turns to shit.

And the exact opposite happens for chads, it can be raining, it can be cold, super hot, fucking corona 2.0 with nuclear war can be happening, and even so it doesn't matter where they go, people will treat them nice, they will be pleased with their presence

Meanwhile, this shit earth could become heaven, and even so everyone will want us far away.

Exactly, they do and always will mog you in their perception and experience of most major events or life stages that could happen, solely due to how their genetics matched up; see below... :feelssus:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Yes, that's what Halo Effect has, it's an eternal bitch like gonorrhea, you can't get rid of it.

Damn op, your right never realized that until now. Chads always bragging about the foids there with every day. Had a coworker like that.

Damn op, your right never realized that until now. Chads always bragging about the foids there with every day. Had a coworker like that.
One day at the university I was in a class of a "young" female teacher, she was like in her early 30's, not very young but relatively young for a university professor, I was absolute miserable that semester, lots of work in my job, in college and doing my projects all alone because no friends, that teacher hated my guts, one day this chadlite dude enter our class, he was her student in another discipline, he was smiling like the happiest clown in the world she hugged and kissed him in the cheeks in front of me, that motherfucker was so happy I couldn't believe we were in the same course and in the same university, that's when I learned professors there helped the students they liked.

One day at the university I was in a class of a "young" female teacher, she was like in her early 30's, not very young but relatively young for a university professor, I was absolute miserable that semester, lots of work in my job, in college and doing my projects all alone because no friends, that teacher hated my guts, one day this chadlite dude enter our class, he was her student in another discipline, he was smiling like the happiest clown in the world she hugged and kissed him in the cheeks in front of me, that motherfucker was so happy I couldn't believe we were in the same course and in the same university, that's when I learned professors there helped the students they liked.
This type of stuff I would try to gather evidence to screw the foid over with. One reason I always keep my smartphone ready when near key targets.

I just don't want people to look at me like I'm a freak or stare or acting fucking weird around me when they see me for the first time.