Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The One Place I Admit Women Struggle [Hear Me Out]

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I think there is a definite double-standard when it comes to women. If they put out, they are a slut (Rightfully so). If they don't, they are called "prude".

This is why it is time to abolish the word "prude" from our vocabulary. All men and women should be taught the value of true monogamy, and should be free of being shamed for virginity. I will probably get called a "cuck" or something, but I really do think that peers and society as a whole pressures women into having sex. Yes, it is still their choice at the end of the day. But it is time to end the pressure and the shame that goes with "prude" behavior. The result should be less whores and more virgins, which is a good thing for men and women.

I like how femoids have tried to get "fuck boy" to become a thing but 99% of men don't know wtf it means or care if they're called one.

I agree except we should do the opposite: encourage women to have more sex.

Females are encouraged and applauded for becoming sluts these days.

People talk smack about women sleeping around whilst there's some men out there that sleeps around as well.

Anyone is free to change my mind about this, I'm still at a crossroad with that ^

Women should get publically hanged if they weren't virgins at the day of their wedding

idkwattodowithlife said:
People talk smack about women sleeping around whilst there's some men out there that sleeps around as well.

Anyone is free to change my mind about this, I'm still at a crossroad with that ^

Male whores are just as treacherous as female whores.

ItheIthe said:
Male whores are just as treacherous as female whores.
https://incels.is/Thread-Crazy-how-normies-people-can-t-be-satisfied-with-one-partner

that's because it takes effort to be a male stud

women can be promiscuous easily

existentialhack said:
I like how femoids have tried to get "fuck boy" to become a thing but 99% of men don't know wtf it means or care if they're called one.

itd be a privilege to be called a fuck boy tbh