Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The official incels.is races tier list

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Tier 1: the best: Arabs.
The only ones who still maintain a shred of true culture, and fight off the jewish/white brainwashing and faggening of our children. They are based, funny and have the strongest immunity to degeneracy. Truecels af too

Tier 2: good enough: South asians, curries, africans
Usually they are a hit or miss on whether or not they will be cucked, often succumbing to white jewish/influence, but when they are based damn do they stick to their guns. Asians and curries can be very soy and extremely brainwahsed and self hating in search of a blonde white "queen", but the groups of them that are based always call that shit out.

tier 3: meh: south americans
Typically and often can seem white, south Americans have an afinity for copying white cucked culture, and self hate. They do not put in effort to combat the enemies of humanity to their north, and often content with living under their thumb

Tier 4: filth of the earth: jews and whites
The plague that infists the earth, the most subhuman group of humans, lacking any soul or humanity, their only purpose is to spread degeneracy and ruin culture. They are instinctively evil, natural submissive and cowardly, and are inferior in every way. Their only specialty is mental gymnastics and shameless lying.

Dance Halloween GIF by The Sultan

This will be entertaining and an intellectual battle of epic proportions.

Imagine thinking shitskins are at the top of any totem pole

Oh look, yet another anti white ethnic thread.

Attachments

• 1611726789070.png
    1611726789070.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 28
A little gore before the race war starts

If Im a jew and look like a sandnigger where do I fall

If Im a jew and look like a sandnigger where do I fall
Still in the jew pile, soyboy. You won't be allowed on ethnics.is

Whites are objectively the only attractive race to be honest....

Whites are objectively the only attractive race to be honest....
It's mostly due to the fact that fairer skin is universally more attractive. Facial phenotype does factor into it, but minimally.

Tier 1: the best: Arabs.
The only ones who still maintain a shred of true culture, and fight off the jewish/white brainwashing and faggening of our children. They are based, funny and have the strongest immunity to degeneracy. Truecels af too

Tier 2: good enough: South asians, curries, africans
Usually they are a hit or miss on whether or not they will be cucked, often succumbing to white jewish/influence, but when they are based damn do they stick to their guns. Asians and curries can be very soy and extremely brainwahsed and self hating in search of a blonde white "queen", but the groups of them that are based always call that shit out.

tier 3: meh: south americans
Typically and often can seem white, south Americans have an afinity for copying white cucked culture, and self hate. They do not put in effort to combat the enemies of humanity to their north, and often content with living under their thumb

The plague that infists the earth, the most subhuman group of humans, lacking any soul or humanity, their only purpose is to spread degeneracy and ruin culture. They are instinctively evil, natural submissive and cowardly, and are inferior in every way. Their only specialty is mental gymnastics and shameless lying.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-tFL4DVFg

It's mostly due to the fact that fairer skin is universally more attractive. Facial phenotype does factor into it, but minimally.
Not really...the skin color is only the surface level. Whites have the best facial phenotype due to the bone structure of their face which puts them above most ethnics by far plus they have the best culture out of every ethnic group. Whites mog ethnics in everything its not even fair to be honest. All ethnics in my opinion are truecels, only whitecels have the ability to ascend.

@BummerDrummer Where are you to defend the whites?

Where is the second video taking place, and what's the context?
Ukraine I believe, and that's his wife and her lover iirc

Tbh Africacels don’t exist (meaning they live in Africa). It’s just the ones living in western countries and same applies to sands. Asians are kinda fucked in their countries because of JBW tourism.

However OP I’d recommend you coming to East Europe, if you’re white and try getting laid there while looking like a subhuman and not being rich. If I was a sandcel or niggercel I’d definitely go EE. If you’re asian tho, you’re fucking doomed.

Pretty based thread ngl.

@BummerDrummer Where are you to defend the whites?
He fears me. I have the blood of jesus and thus I am immune to white trickery and lies i destroyed him with logic too many times

Well said brother.

He isn't wrong about whites. Well the good looking ones are truly the cancer causing retards. However trucel white people like mutts like me with literal midget tier height it is over for us, either way.

Honestly I think the 200m is the worst one

Us Castizo mutts are the master race. The perfect combination of European creativity and IQ but with just enough savage native blood to keep us from cucking out to kike brainwashing.

Attachments

• 1192183E-00EF-443E-85EF-20CDED78AE4E.png
    1192183E-00EF-443E-85EF-20CDED78AE4E.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 23
Us Castizo mutts are the master race. The perfect combination of European creativity and IQ but with just enough savage native blood to keep us from cucking out to kike brainwashing.
Castizo? So what's you ancestry?

Still in the jew pile, soyboy. You won't be allowed on ethnics.is
Send me the invite link. An incel forum without stormfags sounds like heaven.

75% white from bunch of Western European countries and 25% Indio from Central America
Interesting. That makes you whiter than most Americans at this point.

You know? All the "white" Americans that are ethnic but in denial. They need a home.
Oh right, why not. Too bad I still havent gotten the link myself