Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The notion that girls will do degenerate sex acts for Chad but not for you is real

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't want to go much into details, out of a respect for their privacy, but I've spoken with a few girl friends of mine (not GFs, friends who are girls), and all admitted to a "bumpy" sexual past with their first boyfriend (in nearly all instances an assholish Chad). When asked if they would still engage in certain practices, the answer is overwhelmingly no. (However, it's only the answer they give to betas of course).

I don't want to go much into details, out of a respect for their privacy, but I've spoken with a few girl friends of mine (not GFs, friends who are girls), and all admitted to a "bumpy" sexual past with their first boyfriend (in nearly all instances an assholish Chad). When asked if they would still engage in certain practices, the answer is overwhelmingly no. (However, it's only the answer they give to betas of course).
This double-standard is infuriating. The below comic illustrates the idea better than I ever could.
1   gbO8M36

*edit* Can't you r*** your friend-girls or something? I'm mad they exist.

Girls will do anything for chad. There's examples of everything. Killing kittens for chad, killing BABIES for chad, becoming a FUCKING CANDLE FOR CHAD JFL :lul:
21369109 1628747613842025 3931551266970493395 n

Our only chance is to looksmax and date dummy Staceys from high school to live some bumpy booga stuffs first hand. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::lul:

Our only chance is to looksmax and date dummy Staceys from high school to live some bumpy booga stuffs first hand. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::lul:
If you haven't already tried looksmaxing, I don't know what you're doing wasting your time here!

Yep from personal exp this is true smh .

it is amazing what a few mms of bones can do.

JFL @ having femoid “friends”

women would let their own kids get raped / killed for chad

it's not just sex, it's everything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back