Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Normie Cope Paradox

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Most observable phenomenon in this world is tracked and analyzed by humans to better understand its behavior, everything from weather, sports, politics, and particles.

Yet somehow male humans have never cared to analyze the innate reproductive behavioral tendencies of human females on an unbiased scientific level. Normies will think they are sexually attractive to females, yet will go through all of highschool without a single female making a sexual move on them. They will are forced to beg their wives just to get a minimum amount of sex, but still believe she is sexually attracted to him.

Anyone with pattern recognition and deductive reasoning should be fully aware of how the female brain works regarding mate selection upon completing highschool.

They can't cope with being genetic shit. They think they're Chads because they mog truecels. It's very similar to people on this forum who think average dudes can't be incel

They can't cope with being genetic shit. They think they're Chads because they mog truecels. It's very similar to people on this forum who think average dudes can't be incel
I deduced importance of hunter eyes and strong jawlines just by existing throughout highschool, and see this to an even greater extent in college due to the larger sample size. no effort was made in the slightest, no outside help was needed, no internet help was used

People think just cause an unattractive dude is married he must be sexually attractive to some females. Yet they spent all of college alone despite socializing and get accused of abuse for asking their wife for sex once a week

Because they grew up getting bluepilled.

this tbh
if all incels died tomorrow, suddenly the normie tier men would become incels due to hypergamy jfl they need us
if you don't count fucking fatties as ascension then lots of normie men are incels.

Because they grew up getting bluepilled.
I think its their neurological genetics, the bluepill was their destiny. I was raised by a feminist and had bluepilled therapists and friends, yet their words never reached me since the beginning

People overestimate how much your upbringing and surroundings shape you. Your mindset isn't a result of your background, but mostly how your brain architecture was genetically organized

I think its their neurological genetics, the bluepill was their destiny. I was raised by a feminist and had bluepilled therapists and friends, yet their words never reached me since the beginning

People overestimate how much your upbringing and surroundings shape you. Your mindset isn't a result of your background, but mostly how your brain architecture was genetically organized

being blackpilled = high iq

Because otherwise, they would need to face the reality, that they aren't the handsome slayers, their mothers made them belive they are. So they prefer to stay in bluepill land, where females are those magical creatures, who are completly free from any biological urges.

Ignorance is bliss for normies. Many men would rather not have to think about the fact that their females would leave them in an instant for chad.

Normies will think they are sexually attractive to females, yet will go through all of highschool without a single female making a sexual move on them.

They cope by thinking foids are not seeking for s.x that much.

kinda true, but there is a grey area for open minded incels

To think there are more incels than non-cels in the entire world
its a practical joke by nature, you would need to write an entire book to explain why due to how bullshit it is

I can just see the multi-page rage academic response using lots of big words and convoluted arguments involving logical fallacies to prove the blackpill wrong, by a butthurt neckbeard professor.

because it's cope or rope world

having hope is a great thing.Without their hope in copes they have nothing.These people imagine a world without god.Without salvation.Even if they imagine god they imagine a god that is not perfect.A god that has nothing that is good.We live in a society of copes.A society of escapism.what a sad society.

having hope is a great thing.Without their hope in copes they have nothing.These people imagine a world without god.Without salvation.Even if they imagine god they imagine a god that is not perfect.A god that has nothing that is good.We live in a society of copes.A society of escapism.what a sad society.
true. Without religion to cope with they need the bluepill to cope with. @Ap0calypse made a thread earlier about that

true. Without religion to cope with they need the bluepill to cope with. @Ap0calypse made a thread earlier about that
catholic christianity isn't a cope.A cope is a band aid.Something that satisfies man to a certain extent.But since god is perfect and he has all that is good he cannot be a cope.For he fulfils all the needs of man.And by fulfilling man he brings perfect satisfaction to man.I already expect a snarky comment,but had to clarify myself.

catholic christianity isn't a cope.A cope is a band aid.Something that satisfies man to a certain extent.But since god is perfect and he has all that is good he cannot be a cope.For he fulfils all the needs of man.And by fulfilling man he brings perfect satisfaction to man.I already expect a snarky comment,but had to clarify myself.
depends if the religion you believe in is real. There are thousands of religions out there.

depends if the religion you believe in is real. There are thousands of religions out there.
religion isnt about if the god is real or not, its about changing the structure and behavior of society and giving people enough reasons to abide by the set rules

The people who made the abramhamic religions knew what they were doing