Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The nofap pill is extremely retarded

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
Why the hell is there a nofap circle jerk of people claiming it is life changing or some bs like that?

Nofap isn't going to make you ascend magically. Sure, I feel like shit after jerking off knowing I will never get what I want, but at least it calms down your horniness a bit.

Nofap sounds like hell, and the one time I tried it I relapsed after 24 hours (seriously).

Ofc I'm going to be beating my dick up when I'm horny and there is no foid around... What the fuck do you expect me to do?

There's scant evidence to suggest androgen sensitivity is better and that you get a 50% increase in total T, this happens after 2 weeks. Try abstaining for that long, catalogue how you're feeling, then decide if the physical benefits are worth it.

After that, make up your mind on whether the sexual release is worth it.

Nofap is such bullshit lmaoo.

The only kind of "Studies" that even exists of it working are just anecdotal.

There are so many Studies proving that masterbation isn't bad for you

Nofap is such bullshit lmaoo.

The only kind of "Studies" that even exists of it working are just anecdotal.

There are so many Studies proving that masterbation isn't bad for you
As if a study proving that masturbation is bad for you is gonna stop me. idgaf if it's good or bad, im horny nigga

masturbation is taking the life out of my soul I just don’t do it anymore

masturbation is taking the life out of my soul I just don’t do it anymore
I don't like doing it, but I do it just to get it over with

As if a study proving that masturbation is bad for you is gonna stop me. idgaf if it's good or bad, im horny nigga
Lol true

Why the hell is there a nofap circle jerk of people claiming it is life changing or some bs like that?

Nofap isn't going to make you ascend magically. Sure, I feel like shit after jerking off knowing I will never get what I want, but at least it calms down your horniness a bit.

Nofap sounds like hell, and the one time I tried it I relapsed after 24 hours (seriously).

Ofc I'm going to be beating my dick up when I'm horny and there is no foid around... What the fuck do you expect me to do?
I have found that fapping leads to headache for me. Is it over for me?

bullshit it has mental benefits and increased focus.

I don't like doing it, but I do it just to get it over with
I hate it because it isn’t solving my problem the moment you hit the nut you get all the regard in the world

It helped give my meat a break but I think my main problem is using a death grip. Need to use a flashlight or something instead

It is weird for me, like an addiction. I sometimes do it once, twice, or even three times. There is a part of my brain which has no inhibition for it.

I feel terrible afterwards, but I can't seem to stop myself.

There's scant evidence to suggest androgen sensitivity is better and that you get a 50% increase in total T, this happens after 2 weeks. Try abstaining for that long, catalogue how you're feeling, then decide if the physical benefits are worth it.

Yes and after that dip, it reverts back to normal levels.
So on top of horny you get that lovely test rage and gain nothing

It's just a cope, it's not a coincidence majority of them are new age hacks that believe in muh energy, ''sperm is energy and the more you save the better it is'', ''sperm is your life force and without it you feel dread and dead'', bullshit it's just a liquid your body produces all the time, they think powerful men across history did it, when on the contrary all the powerful men were gooners and fucked everything that was in their sight.

Testosterone increases by 50% after 4 days, however, it very quickly returns to normal levels. The mythical "testosterone boost" isn't real.

I'm a bit confused by your comment because you said there's little-to-no evidence to support it, but then you say to try it anyway and decide if it's worth it

Testosterone increases by 50% after 4 days, however, it very quickly returns to normal levels. The mythical "testosterone boost" isn't real.

I'm a bit confused by your comment because you said there's little-to-no evidence to support it, but then you say to try it anyway and decide if it's worth it
Well, really only your body knows if it's OK or not. Studies can say anything, but often individual responses to therapies can differ greatly.

only good ting about nofap, it give your dick time too heal if you wank too the point you bleed

I stopped caring about nofap. I don't care about any of the supposed "benefits" of it, because they won't make me ascend anyway.

gotta coom or I'm schizo. it is what it is

denying yourself the last ounces of pleasure as inkler is just retarded and cucked tbh