Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The NHS definition/points of "Autism" are basically just listing common sense human reactions to being ugly and society being shit

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I've always wondered this but basically how the fuck does someone decide between someone being genuinely 'Autistic' or if they are just having natural reactions to being treated like scum for no reason. It seems like they throw the word Autistic out there to justify why people are reacting appropriately when they are being shit on rather than pointing the finger where it needs to be pointed...at society. For example the NHS website defines autism as the following points:-
  1. find it hard to communicate and interact with other people
  2. find it hard to understand how other people think or feel
  3. find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable
  4. get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events
  5. take longer to understand information
  6. do or think the same things over and over
My thoughts and experience with the above:-
  1. Of course you do because whenever you've tried to interact with people THEY have reacted with brutal disgust so you avoid interacting with people as much as possible and when you do you do it cautiously because of past negative experiences
  2. This stems from point 1. You avoid interaction because of negative interactions and then fail to skill up in this process whereas normies and Chads receive positive reinforcement in this so do it a lot more and get more skilled at it
  3. This is likely because you are pissed off with life...rightfully so, so you get annoyed by things easily. Understandable
  4. Again of course you do because you know during these events you will be receiving negative reinforcement while seeing others receive positive reinforcement which will make you feel out of place and dejected
  5. This is largely, in my experience, because you've either given up completely and can't b bothered doing whatever the thing needing to be focused on is or your mind is overwhelmed by thoughts of your Inceldom so it's hard to focus on such things
  6. This is usually because the things that we are saying are correct but this is just another way of telling you to shut up and stop rocking the gynocentric hypergamous boat
So essentially all of the above have a CAUSE and these are natural reactions to those causes which is in no way the person's fault but it's easy to just say they are autistic because that absolves the society that they made unliveable for us of any responsibility.

Cope tbh:bluepill:. Autism is just inferior brain structure:blackpill:

Cope tbh:bluepill:. Autism is just inferior brain structure:blackpill:
What the fuck are you talking about "cope" you new fake larping maggot?

I listed the nhs definition of autism and stated that it's bullshit based on experience and is used to strawman Incels. Read the fucking post before commenting you fake pedo IncelTears cunt :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sperg Masterace uber allis
IncelTears get more obvious every day

I've always wondered this but basically how the fuck does someone decide between someone being genuinely 'Autistic' or if they are just having natural reactions to being treated like scum for no reason. It seems like they throw the word Autistic out there to justify why people are reacting appropriately when they are being shit on rather than pointing the finger where it needs to be pointed...at society. For example the NHS website defines autism as the following points:-
  3. find things like bright lights or loud noises overwhelming, stressful or uncomfortable
  4. get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events
  5. take longer to understand information
  6. do or think the same things over and over
My thoughts and experience with the above:-
  1. Of course you do because whenever you've tried to interact with people THEY have reacted with brutal disgust so you avoid interacting with people as much as possible and when you do you do it cautiously because of past negative experiences
  2. This stems from point 1. You avoid interaction because of negative interactions and then fail to skill up in this process whereas normies and Chads receive positive reinforcement in this so do it a lot more and get more skilled at it
  3. This is likely because you are pissed off with life...rightfully so, so you get annoyed by things easily. Understandable
  4. Again of course you do because you know during these events you will be receiving negative reinforcement while seeing others receive positive reinforcement which will make you feel out of place and dejected
  5. This is largely, in my experience, because you've either given up completely and can't b bothered doing whatever the thing needing to be focused on is or your mind is overwhelmed by thoughts of your Inceldom so it's hard to focus on such things
  6. This is usually because the things that we are saying are correct but this is just another way of telling you to shut up and stop rocking the gynocentric hypergamous boat
So essentially all of the above have a CAUSE and these are natural reactions to those causes which is in no way the person's fault but it's easy to just say they are autistic because that absolves the society that they made unliveable for us of any responsibility.
Agreed ,no wonder literally every ugly ostracized shy guy are marked as autists ,hmmm maybe this is depended on society’s morals and “normal” standards being evil

What the fuck are you talking about "cope" you new fake larping maggot?

I listed the nhs definition of autism and stated that it's bullshit based on experience and is used to strawman Incels. Read the fucking post before commenting you fake pedo IncelTears cunt :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: if you think autism is caused by being ugly. My brother has autism and low iq and he is normie in face and chad in body. It is just caused by fucked up brain structure

Autism may be caused by microstrokes. One capillary bursts and, BOOM, you get a microdamage, not enough to turn you into a veggie, but not as capable as the rest.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: if you think autism is caused by being ugly. My brother has autism and low iq and he is normie in face and chad in body. It is just caused by fucked up brain structure
That's not what he's saying, he is saying that autism and being ugly/anxious have symptoms that overlap, and thus ugly people who just have awful experiences can be diagnosed with autism based on the NHS criteria listed on their website.

Agreed ,no wonder literally every ugly ostracized shy guy are marked as autists ,hmmm maybe this is depended on society’s morals and “normal” standards being evil
Exactly it's just a word in most cases to be honest. Same as foids with "Depression" which basically means "I'm upset that I can't land a Chad".

I've never been "depressed" for example...I've been UPSET, ANGERED and SADDENED by things but as least we admit the things we are upset about.
That's not what he's saying, he is saying that autism and being ugly/anxious have symptoms that overlap, and thus ugly people who just have awful experiences can be diagnosed with autism based on the NHS criteria listed on their website.
True, thanks. The problem is there are a tonne of postmaxxers who joined here last week and just skim through posts and write generic incel terms like "cope" everywhere without even reading the post. It's not only insulting...it's suspicious :shock:

Last edited:
  3. get anxious or upset about unfamiliar situations and social events
LOL, this are signs of being unfuckable.

Consider how way more males are diagnosed with asperger. Even when this neurological condition are not tied to sex. (Aperently it should be 50%)
There are two posibilityes:
Foids higher default social value, makes autism less of an issue as it does not hinder their chance to reproduce.
Many males are misdiagnosed as their true condition is just bad looks, and unable to reproduce.

Many males are misdiagnosed as their true condition is just bad looks, and unable to reproduce.
Very true I mean think how many buzzwords are made up now for whenever they need to supress some of us..."hate speech", "echo chamber", "white supremacy", "misogyny". None of this shit exists for the most part so it is more than feasible that they just made the same sort of shit up to explain away people's natural reactions to being ugly.

Should be possible to look up some statistic that can strengthen your hypothesis.

If unfuckable males get misdiagnosed often we should expect many of them to be diagnosed after puberty. (12-22)
We should expect to see higher weight than average.

Another thing to consider is how Chads and foids will not be diagnosed, or only get the diagnose as adult 25+

Yes, I had similar thoughts and idea of what autism really is in majority of cases.