Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy tHe NeW mAsCuLiNiTy [Clown World will never peak]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Just type in google "the new masculinity" and have a good old laugh proportionate for the best the clown world shit you can imagine,

CLOWN WORLD WILL NEVER PEAK IS FUCKING MADNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did they cut off their pp's yet?

It's sad to see what happened to men. Today's generation of men is the worst one in history. Same goes with women.

NUKE THIS GAY EARTH

dont use google

Cucked as fuck

Masculinity died when Bruce Jenner was considered “brave” for coming out as a tranny.

It's sad to see what happened to men. Today's generation of men is the worst one in history. Same goes with women.
No tbh the new generation of kids born 2010 are fucked. The shit these kids are exposed to on kiketube is guaranteed going to transform foids into whores. My 4 year old little sister is already acting like a femoid. Just lol at all future incels born in the 2010s

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

what is it with these soy foidmales,its like satan offered $$$ to them to become male gay sluts.these are enough to make any normal straight dude vomit.

But then what is the new femininity?

The new masculinity is when you chop off your dick, dress like clown and write "cuck" on your forehead. Of course, if you are not a chad.

Just cut of your dick theory

But then what is the new femininity?

A feminist fatty with too much makeup, bad tattoos, and a dress size equal to or above her age. She may not shave her legs and armpits but probably shaves part of her head. This person is also woke, bisexual or lesbian, and quite possibly vegan. I could post images, but I don't want to be responsible for any exploding heads or bleeding eyeballs.

2050: everyone basically looks the same except weight/height.

New masculinity is no masculinity